Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

2 hours ago, Air-Walker said:

Finally! Finally got 80th Anniversary Captain America! This figure was not easy to find in Canada, and didn't show up at all in my neck of the woods, so it's awesome to finally have it in hand! Love the scale-mail, especially the metallic highlights! Now for Moon Knight, lol.

Congratulations on finding 80th Captain America. Without a doubt my favorite Captain America figure. It's a work of art.

finally got me pre-orders in for Movie Mystique and Movie Jacketed Wolverine, it seemed like a long wait to have that order fullfilled, Man that wolverine is super nice and Mystique , i can't imagine why Mystique turned into such a peg warmer.

On 1/6/2021 at 1:49 PM, Air-Walker said:

Finally! Finally got 80th Anniversary Captain America! This figure was not easy to find in Canada, and didn't show up at all in my neck of the woods, so it's awesome to finally have it in hand! Love the scale-mail, especially the metallic highlights! Now for Moon Knight, lol.

Yeah dude, as far as I know it didn't come out here in Canada, congrats, and Moon Knight didn't come out here either sadly.

2 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Yeah dude, as far as I know it didn't come out here in Canada, congrats, and Moon Knight didn't come out here either sadly.

If by 80th Anni. Cap, you mean the "Alex Ross" version, that did show up here in the West Coast Walmarts. He even went into clearance at $39 in one of the stores. A discount of 97 WHOLE CENTS.

5 hours ago, enzosaurusrex said:

If by 80th Anni. Cap, you mean the "Alex Ross" version, that did show up here in the West Coast Walmarts. He even went into clearance at $39 in one of the stores. A discount of 97 WHOLE CENTS.

Whoa he was priced that high? , yeah never saw that figure at any store in Ontario, or know anyone who did, so must have just made it out west I guess.

10 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Thanks dude! Yeah, had to resort to ebay, but C'est la vie! And yeah, it's too bad about Moon Knight; ebgames has been so solid for the most part, but alas...back to scalper bay I go. The figure looks dope, and the prices don't seem tooo bad. 

8 hours ago, enzosaurusrex said:

Ehhhh....good on you guys, but yeah, he never showed up here in Quebec either. Again, such is life! Cap is indeed a work of art though, so I'm happy regardless.

On 1/8/2021 at 7:42 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Whoa he was priced that high?

Yea those 80th Anniversary Legends of Iron Man, Thor (and in this case, Cap) were marked up in price. I think they might've been $25 US. Which of course meant we would see a much higher price point here in Canada.

Just found this pic in my phone. So tempting with that 97 cents savings.

20210109_223256.jpg

6 hours ago, enzosaurusrex said:

Yea those 80th Anniversary Legends of Iron Man, Thor (and in this case, Cap) were marked up in price. I think they might've been $25 US. Which of course meant we would see a much higher price point here in Canada.

20210109_223256.jpg

They were 25 here in the US and almost impossible to find. I had to recruit every toy guy I know to get mine and it was pure chance on the one I got. One guy out of 8 found him.

3 hours ago, sentinelofliberty41 said:

They were 25 here in the US and almost impossible to find. I had to recruit every toy guy I know to get mine and it was pure chance on the one I got. One guy out of 8 found him.

They got a limited second-run release through fan channels middle to end of last year. I still have them in stock at my store, I think.

33 minutes ago, Benn said:

They got a limited second-run release through fan channels middle to end of last year. I still have them in stock at my store, I think.

That second release may have been why I noticed a slight price drop for the 80th Cap on eBay around that time. I was going to pick up a second copy of the fig for myself, but it didn't drop far enough for me to make the purchase.

3 hours ago, Benn said:

Didn't know that! I hope it got into more hands then. I managed to get a second one from a friend who sold his collection. I keep it on the army motorcycle from the ultimate cap. God I love that figure. 

On 1/10/2021 at 1:31 AM, enzosaurusrex said:

20210109_223256.jpg

yeah I mean I know that Iron Man and Thor had a price tag of 34.99, but Cap at 39 is crazy. I mean I remember when EB first got cowboy hat Logan he was 39 which is just insanity for such a pathetic re-paint.

7 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

yeah I mean I know that Iron Man and Thor had a price tag of 34.99, but Cap at 39 is crazy. I mean I remember when EB first got cowboy hat Logan he was 39 which is just insanity for such a pathetic re-paint.

Haha tell me about it. That Logan was such a weird figure to slap a $39 price tag to. That's finally gone on "clearance" at some (not all!) EB Games at $22.99 and even that is too much. Still waiting for the Black Emma Frost to go on sale.

Speaking of sales, I got sick of waiting for Johnny Storm to go on sale with his virtual peg-warming behind and just bit the bullet....to complete the Super Skrull!!!! Dudes, fellow fans...this is my first completed BAF ever. I know that sounds extreme, but after 14 years of cherry-picking, it's the truth. I feel like I need a drink or something, and I don't drink, lol.

2 hours ago, Air-Walker said:

Speaking of sales, I got sick of waiting for Johnny Storm to go on sale with his virtual peg-warming behind and just bit the bullet....to complete the Super Skrull!!!! Dudes, fellow fans...this is my first completed BAF ever. I know that sounds extreme, but after 14 years of cherry-picking, it's the truth. I feel like I need a drink or something, and I don't drink, lol.

Congratulations! That's not extreme at all, especially after that many years. Drink up! Er...figuratively that is.