Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

2 hours ago, Air-Walker said:

Speaking of sales, I got sick of waiting for Johnny Storm to go on sale with his virtual peg-warming behind and just bit the bullet....to complete the Super Skrull!!!! Dudes, fellow fans...this is my first completed BAF ever. I know that sounds extreme, but after 14 years of cherry-picking, it's the truth. I feel like I need a drink or something, and I don't drink, lol.

Congratulations, dude!  I hereby award you a virtual merit badge for your fist ever build-a-figure.  May he be followed by many more to come!

I'm raising a Bulleit to your Super Skrull right now.  I'm always looking for excuses anyway.

Glad to get new retro Black Cat and use her head on the Ultimate Green Goblin wave f body, in my opinion using these two figures gives us perfect Black Cat. Of course It needed some work, such as making older figure's neck longer with epoxy to in in order to accommodate new head properly, as well as  using heat and cold water method to give her more appropriate hair style. I was also surprised to find out that retro figure has much better splits (I'm using her body for future Black Widow custom). 

260048749_ScreenShot2021-01-16at5_23_01AM.thumb.png.3bbb9a8103bbdf62f375c044d1fe01ae.png1456135663_ScreenShot2021-01-16at5_23_27AM.thumb.png.45b562a554c7f22f0bb15be86cc964bb.png1920487782_ScreenShot2021-01-16at5_22_47AM.thumb.png.ad1494aa09072b0a314d7ded02c44103.png

Been hearing about folks finding figures on clearance at WG and Target so since i had some errands to run this morning, figured i'd try my locals.

No ML at all at the nearest WG.  Target had the Storm set for $25, Squirrel Girl set for $20, and Domino for $12.50.  Since i already have Storm set and Domino and have no interest in Squirrel Girl, i came home empty-handed.  But if you're interested in any of those figures you may want to check your local Target.  Mine was clearly still in the process of resetting so i'm guessing they will have one of the newer waves of MLs in sometime next week.

My local WM has pretty much zero in the way of highly articulated action figures right now, aside from the pile of Ghostbusters and a ton of Skeletor figures (both lines were also well-represented at Target)

Yeah I got lucky with a Hand Ninja last week. I got two on Ebay for close to 30 dollars a piece. Then found one out in the wild at a Mom and Pop store. Walked in right at the right time. I went from not finding any to having 3 and being content. Also got lucky with finding a Retro Black Series Luke and Han in Hoth gear when trying to find Vipers for Gijoe. That pretty much closes my Star Wars Black Series collection. I have been only interested in the Main Characters from the classic trilogy and now I got them dressed in their various outfits. Now just give me a Flint, Lady Jaye, Zartan, Viper, and maybe a Major Bludd to close out my Gijoe Classifieds collection. Just counting on Firestar and Modock for my Marvel Legends Collection so far. The rest are passable.

Just got ol' J.J.J. 

A.) I never in my life would have ever thought I'd have (much less even want) a figure of J. Jonah Jameson.

B.) I never in my life would have ever thought that an action-figure of J. Jonah Jameson could be so..much..FUN, haha! 😄

Easily one of my favourites now, man. I was initially meh on the idea of civilian characters for ML, but now I think it's a great idea. Now that figure photography has really caught on, I think some generic police and soldiers would be cool too.

My local stores are B-A-R-R-E-N!! I mean ( and this is no exaggeration) not a single Legend figure at any Target, Walgreens, Walmart or GameStop. There is other stuff like Star Wars, Ghostbusters, and Halo ( my Walmart has tons of Halo ).. but zero Legends..

I know aisle resets are this time of year but you’d think stores would clearance out the stuff that had been there for awhile at a discount but even the peg warmers are gone..

i know much product is on the way but seeing nothing is an odd sight considering the amount of Legends goodness we have gotten in recent years

6 hours ago, McHogan said:

My local stores are B-A-R-R-E-N!! I mean ( and this is no exaggeration) not a single Legend figure at any Target, Walgreens, Walmart or GameStop. There is other stuff like Star Wars, Ghostbusters, and Halo ( my Walmart has tons of Halo ).. but zero Legends..

I know aisle resets are this time of year but you’d think stores would clearance out the stuff that had been there for awhile at a discount but even the peg warmers are gone..

i know much product is on the way but seeing nothing is an odd sight considering the amount of Legends goodness we have gotten in recent years

Hahaa yeah I've been surprised when I see these American Toy hunters in the recent weeks, seeing nothing but empty shelves, it must be due to up coming re-stocks, but hey at least you can go to stores we are in Lockdown and S.O.E. in my neck of the woods no non essentials open. I'm still jealous of people able to actually go to a physical store and get fgures, in Canada it's terrible right now even online we got nothinnnngg. Heck I'm still waiting on a local store to get me my pre-order of the Venom wave and the Rogue+Pyro 2 pack... it's ridiculous.

19 hours ago, enzosaurusrex said:

HoX/PoX wave spotted in Vancouver (not my pic). White, Brunette Karima Shapandar confirmed:

spotted.jpg

Yeah I saw some body had bought the entire wave in Calgary. I was hoping we could actually get some of these damn ITSV figures online (cough cough Amazon, TRU etc) before we got another wave flying out that I can't seem to get my hands on.

12 hours ago, greenlucario said:

Got my JJJ from BBTS, never thought I'd have one of him and yet it feels like a hole in the collection is now filled.

I don't know if I will pull the trigger on this or not. I am pretty content with my Kit Bash one with the MCU Klaw body.

11 hours ago, Dodge76 said:

I don't know if I will pull the trigger on this or not. I am pretty content with my Kit Bash one with the MCU Klaw body.

I thought I was too, put mine together over the summer. But side by side the older head from the Chameleon has a glossier finish and the flat finish on the new JJJ seems to work better.  But either way it's basically the same figure and both look great.