Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

1 hour ago, RyanDaly said:

This wave finally arrived. 130 Marvel Legends so far, and ****ing Stiltman is my first completed BAF. I even got an extra Hand ninja to make him taller. Hopefully I'll get a third at some point, but I'm not in a rush for that just now.

IMG_5143.jpg

IMG_5144.jpg

IMG_5146.jpg

Congrats! All I wanted was Hand Ninjas in this wave. The GiJoe Collectors in my area kept buying them all up to pass off as Red Ninjas. Did manage to get one out in the wild and two more off of Ebay.

3 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

well, looks like amazon sold thru whatever quantity of nimrod sets they had reserved for the sale as it is back up to $80 from 3rd party sellers.

The only other amazon deal that caught my eye was Sunspot for $15

If it makes you feel any better, thanks to Viola, Amazon can't deliver to my area even if I did find anything on their site.

Seems I can’t find Miles and Gwen from the Stilt Man wave in stores. Obviously this has happened before with popular characters.

just curious, have most of you found them in stores or have you had to purchase them online?

1 hour ago, McHogan said:

Seems I can’t find Miles and Gwen from the Stilt Man wave in stores. Obviously this has happened before with popular characters.

just curious, have most of you found them in stores or have you had to purchase them online?

Miles has been easy. I only found Ghost Spider once, and snagged her when I did. I still have bad memories from hunting down the original version.

On 2/20/2021 at 1:02 AM, McHogan said:

I got my initial one online, but my local Walmart has 3 or 4 cases worth of Miles and Peter B. on the shelves.  They even had a couple Gwen's snagged one for a friend.  The Hand Ninja is the only one I've had any trouble tracking down, but I expected as much.  

1 hour ago, greenlucario said:

I got my initial one online, but my local Walmart has 3 or 4 cases worth of Miles and Peter B. on the shelves.  They even had a couple Gwen's snagged one for a friend.  The Hand Ninja is the only one I've had any trouble tracking down, but I expected as much.  

I figured the same for the Hand. At least until everyone gets their ideal Stilt Man length..

good to know on the rest, my weekly hunting has gone down and I have noticed that I have seen the hints of this wave but so far a few have eluded me. Luckily, these past few years there haven’t been many I haven’t seen at least once.

On 2/5/2021 at 4:38 PM, greenlucario said:

I thought I was too, put mine together over the summer. But side by side the older head from the Chameleon has a glossier finish and the flat finish on the new JJJ seems to work better.  But either way it's basically the same figure and both look great.

I managed to locate this finally out in the wild at a local Gaming store. He does look nice so I picked him up. I was on the fence about it and really did not want to pay the extra cost of shipping. Happy to have him in my collection now.

19 hours ago, Dodge76 said:

I managed to locate this finally out in the wild at a local Gaming store. He does look nice so I picked him up. I was on the fence about it and really did not want to pay the extra cost of shipping. Happy to have him in my collection now.

That's awesome! I've got to remember to keep local comic and gaming shops in mind for some of these fan channel releases.