Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

1 hour ago, Air-Walker said:

Just got this lil 80's Beauty Queen today in the mail! I like this figure a lot more than I thought I would; she's got lots of presence on the shelf! One by one, my classic Marvel dream collection comes to fruition! 

1644423559_File_000(1).thumb.jpeg.58aa0bcf58eaa2d66157c49e657e5c5d.jpeg

Nice!! mine is supposed to arrive tomorrow, we'll see.  

I agree with others who said her face bears a  resemblance to Meghan Markle (not that that is a bad thing)

25 minutes ago, bashpics99 said:

Nice!! mine is supposed to arrive tomorrow, we'll see.  

I agree with others who said her face bears a  resemblance to Meghan Markle (not that that is a bad thing)

Ahhhhh......okay, I see what you mean. I didn't see that initially, but now that you mention it, I do see a resemblance. Yeah, and not a bad thing at all; MM's a beautiful woman! To me Firestar looks like a cross between a hot teenage baby-sitter I had as a kid, and my wife, so that's good enough for me, lol. Any how, I think you'll be happy with the figure, she's a show stealer imo!

5 hours ago, McHogan said:

Found new Silver Surfer in a local (Michigan) Walgreens.. was going to pass but I'm weak. Hes a cool figure

I seen him down here as well in Northeast Texas. Looks really cool but passed because of money.

On 3/3/2021 at 2:35 PM, RyanDaly said:

Thanos arrived today. Firestar should arrive by Friday. 

IMG_5214.jpeg

Saw this guy on shelves in a Michigan Target.. looks great and they had at least 5 there. 

On the fence since I have the Walmart one and is close enough for me.. 

geez, between all the MCU redos and the recent comic versions I’ve suddenly have a lot of Thanos figures... this will play into my decision to get this version..

45 minutes ago, McHogan said:

On the fence since I have the Walmart one and is close enough for me.. 

I've got the Walmart version too. At some point I might try to sell or trade him; otherwise I can just give him to my kid when he's a little bit older (assuming he's into superhero stuff [please, I hope so!]) and if the kid breaks or loses him, whatever, I've got the version I want. That's how I feel about my doubles of Hawkeye, Doctor Doom, Spider-Man, Wasp, etc.

On 3/6/2021 at 5:20 AM, Dodge76 said:

Found Jean Grey here in Northeast Texas. Got Moria in the mail from Dorkside Toys. Thats all I want in the POX wave. A buddy of mine said he saw the whole wave at Best Buy.

I'm with you.  I was lucky enough to visit a Target at opening and was able to find one Jean Grey.  There was a another collector already there checking out one of the five Wolverine's, but with ZERO interest in Marvel Girl. WHEW!!!!  I ordered Moira on Amazon and will have her in a couple of weeks and then I'll be done for now.

I thought this was funny, Aliexpress is selling Eternals figures already

Kingo
http://shorturl.at/kEGHJ

Ikaris
http://shorturl.at/lmvJO

Phastos
http://shorturl.at/mwzKM

of course they are loose, could these be bootlegs? I mean probably? but..so soon?

it's funny that this wave has been leaked and figures sold, and now available from overseas, Hasbro really needs to just drop this wave and get it out of the way, nobody is looking forward to it so it seems, they probably will pegwarm and they are already out in the larger wild, seems really bad for Hasbro.

I saw a pic of a WM where apparently the HoX wave is on clearance already. no idea if its bona fide or not.

Anyhow managed to find Black Surfer at my local WG.  Also i had ordered Thanos online from Target and picked him up at the store.  Very pleased with both figures.  Neither my local Target nor my local WM currently have any MLs at all on the pegs.  

Got both Cyclops and Marvel Girl so that completes my set!

Not sure if anyone else took advantage of the Target deal: "One toy at 25% off." Unfortunately it's over now.

I preordered Lady Deathstrike at $15, added an Arcade to get free shipping so both are already cheaper than buying it locally (they're $32.99 in Canada). Target has them scheduled to arrive in June (Pulse won't have them til August).

3 hours ago, enzosaurusrex said:

Got both Cyclops and Marvel Girl so that completes my set!

Not sure if anyone else took advantage of the Target deal: "One toy at 25% off." Unfortunately it's over now.

I preordered Lady Deathstrike at $15, added an Arcade to get free shipping so both are already cheaper than buying it locally (they're $32.99 in Canada). Target has them scheduled to arrive in June (Pulse won't have them til August).

Yeah  i used the sale to get Thanos for $22.50 US.

Went to the WM across town (rather than the super WM closer to me) and they had a bunch of the Stilt-man wave figures so i picked up Miles. I may grab Gwen at some poiint as well, especially since i don't have any of the previous Spider-Gwen figures.  They didn't have Gwen or the Hand ninja on the pegs but multiple prowlers and peter B figures.

My new “dusty” Deadpool came today. In hand he is a nice figure. Really wish he were more grey to reflect the end of DP2 but what ever..

overall, as with all the X figures that came out earlier, he is a beautiful figure. But not different enough from the first release to justify the premium price.

but Amazon is stepping up their game. Not only was it shipped in a protective white box from Hasbro But was packed snuggled in a standard shipping box. A far cry from how my Amazon Wolverine looked like he had been sat on by the driver.