Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Not quite a haul but I received my Deluxe Thanos today from bigbadtoystore. I was one of many voices concerned about the articulation but honestly in hand it works fine. Not great but fine. Especially when you consider he's usually just throwing blasts or heavy things and looking intimidating.  I feel like I have to rate him pretty high overall though. The sculpt work is beautiful and looks like Perez/Lim art come alive and the paint is pretty good with some light highlights.. QC on mine was perfect as well. Seeing how great the sculpt and paint on him are, I feel like MODOK is going to be insanely good...I hope. Nice work Hasbro.

5 hours ago, mako said:

Not really sure, honestly. KonMari is a great discipline for keeping your collection manageable, but occasionally mistakes are made.

I feel u on mistakes are made with collecting, made far too many. I wait for too many discounts that never come and the reverse happens sucks bad.

3 minutes ago, enzosaurusrex said:

I preordered a couple of figures from the Bring on the Bad Guys wave all the way back on March 13th from the Target website but today I got a charge on my credit card. I've never preordered via Target but am I being too optimistic to think that means it's getting ready to get shipped?

Target randomly charges your card for preorders then puts the money back until the item is actually ready to ship. It is an odd practice. Had two Stan Lee’s preordered and they have done this 3 or 4 times before officially taking my money and sending the figures.

not sure what happens if you don’t have the funds during one of their random checks. Do you lose your pre-order? 

7 hours ago, McHogan said:

not sure what happens if you don’t have the funds during one of their random checks. Do you lose your pre-order? 

Not immediately.  As I found out after an emergency car repair several months back, they will send you an email saying you need to update your payment method within a day or two or the order will be cancelled.

On a side note, if you have the redcard (either debit or credit) and use that for your preorders they don't seem to do that "random hold" crap.

6 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I know not so interesting, but I finally got Comic Red Guardian for less then retail! woo hoo, been looking forever for a decent price, I made the stupid mistake of passing him up when he first came out, I regretted that.

I grabbed one a few months back. Very cool, underrated figure. Happy with my purchase as well

1 hour ago, McHogan said:

I grabbed one a few months back. Very cool, underrated figure. Happy with my purchase as well

Ha yeah I remember commenting when you said you grabbed him. I really do like the figure, looks really good, super underrated, and I don't actually think they will or could do better (in terms of classic Shostokov/Petkus look) I could see one day maybe them giving us a Anton/Nikolai RG at some point, but eh I'm good with this one..would love if one day we could see Tania.