Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Im from "Katy" and that action figure of "Katy" is messin up our good name!! Here in South Eastern Texas every Target I go in has a plethora of her just cloggin up the shelves! The movie better be a hit or we are sitting on the peg warmers for a long time! I want my Build-a-Bear wave!!

On 7/6/2021 at 3:50 PM, Inspection12e said:

I have been to 10 Walgreens here in the North East searching for Quasar and only one of them had any Marvel Legends. Is anyone else experiencing Walgreens without any Marvel Legends?

i havent checked recently, but last time i was there my closest WG didn't have any legends.  it seems like there are a few out there that still get new stock but many seemed to have stopped getting anything except 0-2 of each new exclusive, as of the black widow wave last spring.

On 7/6/2021 at 4:11 PM, bashpics99 said:

i havent checked recently, but last time i was there my closest WG didn't have any legends.  it seems like there are a few out there that still get new stock but many seemed to have stopped getting anything except 0-2 of each new exclusive, as of the black widow wave last spring.

Thanks.  It looks like finding Quasar is going to be a task for me. 

On 7/6/2021 at 10:05 AM, GrtWhiteCustoms said:

Im from "Katy" and that action figure of "Katy" is messin up our good name!! Here in South Eastern Texas every Target I go in has a plethora of her just cloggin up the shelves! The movie better be a hit or we are sitting on the peg warmers for a long time! I want my Build-a-Bear wave!!

not from Katy Texas but i do agree that they should put more Build-a-bear, Build-a-villain and build-a-flight-gear-that-is-weird waves often

I lucked out- had all but Scarlet Witch from the Disney+ wave pre-ordered on Amazon (since she was sold out), so I pre-ordered her on BBTS, to arrive at some point in the future. All of them except for Sam shipped while I was out of town; to my surprise, they sent me Wanda instead of USAgent! He's easy to get, so this was a very pleasant surprise- one of those rare cases where being sent the wrong item was a good thing.

I was able to find a 3rd Hand Ninja today. At a Meijers that had just put out the Stilt-Man wave.

Meijers is notorious for being waaaaay behind the rest of the world on Legends releases.. worked out to my advantage this time..

going for 6 total.. 3 down 3 to go!

On 7/16/2021 at 6:34 PM, McHogan said:

I was able to find a 3rd Hand Ninja today. At a Meijers that had just put out the Stilt-Man wave.

Meijers is notorious for being waaaaay behind the rest of the world on Legends releases.. worked out to my advantage this time..

Whoo, that's awesome! I was at a Meijers last week and noticed their stock is old. I should head back there and check them out because I would love to get a third, possibly fourth Hand figure.

On 7/16/2021 at 9:43 PM, LordVenger said:

What is meijers?

It’s a midwestern box store.. big in Michigan, Indiana & Ohio.. smaller in scope to Walmart and Target. Groceries plus general merchandise.. and every now and again an old wave of Legends

On 7/16/2021 at 6:34 PM, McHogan said:

going for 6 total.. 3 down 3 to go!

Right on! I went there tonight on a lark and they had half the Stiltman wave, including one more Hand ninja so I got my third. Thanks for the tip.

On 7/16/2021 at 11:41 PM, RyanDaly said:

Right on! I went there tonight on a lark and they had half the Stiltman wave, including one more Hand ninja so I got my third. Thanks for the tip.

Oh yeah? So cool, glad to help.. this is how this thread is supposed to work!!

On 7/16/2021 at 7:07 PM, McHogan said:

It’s a midwestern box store.. big in Michigan, Indiana & Ohio.. smaller in scope to Walmart and Target. Groceries plus general merchandise.. and every now and again an old wave of Legends

I think they're in WA state too. Even before the ML price increase (this was over a year ago before the border shutdown), their MSRPs were a bit higher for the Legends line but they do get their BOGO (can't remember if it was legit BOGO or if it was BOGO 50% off) every now and then. I would love to stumble upon this sale again. US border is supposed to open in mid-August!