Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

On 8/14/2021 at 3:42 PM, RyanDaly said:

Now that you mention it, I remember having the same thing on my DCUC Hal Jordan too. 

Oh yeah same thing with my Hal.. tried washing him with regular water but that dust6 look kept coming back. Figured it was the paint

On 8/14/2021 at 5:49 AM, RyanDaly said:

Yeah, both my Stealth Iron Man and Guardsman had a lair of dust on them. It was weird.

I got 5 of the 7 figures of the wave, my Stealth Iron Man was broken on the crotch too, and was the only one with this "dust" coming each time I clean it, so it may be associate with the fragile part, the rest were un-dusty. 

Anyone else's Ultron not come in when scheduled from Hasbro Pulse? I had it pre-ordered. It was scheduled to arrive 7/12, the same time as my Modular Iron Man. Modular Iron Man charged and shipped, Ultron not so much. My pre-order still shows 7/12. I don't remember Pulse missing their schedule on my pre-orders before. At least when BBTS does it, they change the scheduled date.

On 8/15/2021 at 1:50 PM, NotNamed said:

Anyone else's Ultron not come in when scheduled from Hasbro Pulse? I had it pre-ordered. It was scheduled to arrive 7/12, the same time as my Modular Iron Man. Modular Iron Man charged and shipped, Ultron not so much. My pre-order still shows 7/12. I don't remember Pulse missing their schedule on my pre-orders before. At least when BBTS does it, they change the scheduled date.

By the time I ordered MY Build-a-Bear figures, Ultron was already sold out. I just wish I'd known about the Stealth crotch issue. I'd have probably waited to snag it at brick-n-mortar. Now on top of hoping FedEx doesn't lose my package (as usual) I have to worry about one of the figures being a piece of crap.

I got an email a couple hours ago from Pulse saying my Guardsman pre-order ship date was being delayed until November. Funny, I thought, because my Guardsman arrived a month ago. I wondered if this was some internal glitch (and if it wouldn't end up with me getting a free Guardsman), but I just received a follow-up email from Pulse telling me to disregard that last email.

Anybody else have something like this happen?

On 8/17/2021 at 3:53 PM, RyanDaly said:

I got an email a couple hours ago from Pulse saying my Guardsman pre-order ship date was being delayed until November. Funny, I thought, because my Guardsman arrived a month ago. I wondered if this was some internal glitch (and if it wouldn't end up with me getting a free Guardsman), but I just received a follow-up email from Pulse telling me to disregard that last email.

Anybody else have something like this happen?

Actually, yes. Earlier today I received an email from Pulse saying shipment of my Modular Iron Man had been delayed til December. I found that odd as I received a shipping notice for it, and the other figures I ordered with it, yesterday.

Later I got the same email you did, telling me to ignore the earlier one.

I was just coming here to post about it when I saw yours.

On 8/19/2021 at 11:23 AM, leokearon said:

Is this how my powers work?

is_this_how_my_powers_work__by_leokearon

Wow, this is the first angle of Quasar I don’t like., his head looks massive! I know there were some complaints about the likeness but other pics made it seem like his head scaled well.

BTW, did you find him in the wild or get him overseas?

On 8/19/2021 at 8:03 PM, McHogan said:

Wow, this is the first angle of Quasar I don’t like., his head looks massive! I know there were some complaints about the likeness but other pics made it seem like his head scaled well.

BTW, did you find him in the wild or get him overseas?

Well I am not the best with toy photography 

I got him from my local comic shop, Waterford Comics

For anyone wondering about what horraaahs we can expect once Hasbro begins to install it's minimal plastics packaging initiative, here's a little peak into the future. 

Locating your favorite toy line: level moderate

Locating figures you actually want: level hard

Locating figures you want in complete condition: level expert

20210819_153157.jpg

20210819_153126.jpg

On 8/19/2021 at 5:09 PM, monron999 said:

For anyone wondering about what horraaahs we can expect once Hasbro begins to install it's minimal plastics packaging initiative, here's a little peak into the future. 

20210819_153157.jpg

20210819_153126.jpg

I figured the new packaging would be something more like what they use for their army builders on Hasbro Pulse. 

E96955L00_5010993728848_pkg_19_Large_300DPI_1024x1024.jpg

On 8/19/2021 at 3:25 PM, leokearon said:

Well I am not the best with toy photography 

I got him from my local comic shop, Waterford Comics

Haha I did not mean that as a commentary on your photography.. your pic is great. 

I only meant that from the angle you took your pic Quasars head appears large. Somehow through all the reviews I’ve not seen that angle. In my display he’ll be facing forward 😁

20210819_153157.jpg

20210819_153126.jpg

What in the actual h@!! ? Why would someone do that? 

Only a day late (FedEx is getting better), but my order from Pulse finally came in . . . ironically delivered at the very same moment I was on a chat with FedEx trying to find out where it was.

In any case, I'm happy to report Stealth Iron Man's crotch is completely intact*, though he did have the mystery dust on his head and arms.

The stars of the wave, in my book at least, are Mod. IM and Darkstar, both of which are everything I could've hoped for (though Invincible Iron Man's Tony head won't fit on Mod's body).*

She-Hulk is pretty awesome to. Amazing what a green deco and no open wounds can do for a figure.

* Man, you collect long enough, you end up typing some truly bizarre statements.

On 8/19/2021 at 10:18 PM, McHogan said:

Haha I did not mean that as a commentary on your photography.. your pic is great. 

I only meant that from the angle you took your pic Quasars head appears large. Somehow through all the reviews I’ve not seen that angle. In my display he’ll be facing forward 😁

Yeah, it does look huge.

20210819_153157.jpg

20210819_153126.jpg

I’m pretty sure that’s how those are supposed to look. It’s build-a-figure taken to the next level. First you buy the toy, then you have to find the head in some other collector’s collection.

What is up with Targets website? I checked the box to be notified when a few of the Infinity Saga sets would be back in stock. I’ve been getting notifications at 3, 4 am that they are in stock but by the time I log in around 7am they are back out of stock.

then random alerts a few times in the morning and that they are in stock. I looked within seconds today but sold out.

is this a glitch ? It’s like Hope quickly dashed 2 or 3 times a morning haha