Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

On 8/20/2021 at 10:05 PM, McHogan said:

What is up with Targets website? I checked the box to be notified when a few of the Infinity Saga sets would be back in stock. I’ve been getting notifications at 3, 4 am that they are in stock but by the time I log in around 7am they are back out of stock.

then random alerts a few times in the morning and that they are in stock. I looked within seconds today but sold out.

is this a glitch ? It’s like Hope quickly dashed 2 or 3 times a morning haha

That my friend sucks. 

Ran across 3 of the Happy Hogan sets at Target, not much interest in it but its my first sighting of any of the infinity saga line in the wild.

Also saw a single Modular Iron Man at one local Walmart.   

That's it for ML inventory at my local Target and two Walmarts, altho in fairness it very much appears WM is still working on resetting the toy aisles.

Also went to a Gamestop, where i did see the holographic Iron Man figure. Also spotted Lady Deathstrike in the wild, which makes the Hand Ninja the only wave figure i haven't spotted in the wild at least once (except for most of the iron man wave, yet).

Very tempted to order Surtur from WM's website. but the fact that he's been in stock for a few days suggests that he isn't flying off the shelves (Well, out of the warehouse in this case) so I'll probably try and wait for a sale if i can resist. He looks so awesome though

Got green She-Hulk from Pulse on a restock. Tired of chasing down these Fan Channel Exclusives so I got Herc from Pulse and Tigra from Dorkside. 

Hate the markup but beats driving all over and coming up empty handed.

Did see a Happy / Gold Iron Man set but since I ordered from Target months ago I let it lay. Weird that everyone is seeing the Infinity Saga sets every where but I’ve seen just scraps., ah, well prob won’t be long before they are in every store..

did see the McFarlane Suicide Squad figures as well. They look horrible, thank god we’ve got Hasbro making works of art. May try for that single pack King Shark if I see him a Walmart tho.. terrible articulation and scale aside, it’s a Shark in shorts.. 

On 8/24/2021 at 9:40 PM, McHogan said:

Got green She-Hulk from Pulse on a restock. Tired of chasing down these Fan Channel Exclusives so I got Herc from Pulse and Tigra from Dorkside. 

Hate the markup but beats driving all over and coming up empty handed.

Not to worried about finding Tigra or Herc, but I just know I'm gonna have the devil's own time tracking down Ultron.

She Hulk arrived today. She is beautiful. As was the gray version I guess but I have no connection to that color. 

Now just need a updated Byrne era suit and her in the FF team suit to have every Shulkie I’d want

Modular Iron Man and Stealth Iron Man came in from BBTS today, had them in my Pile of Loot hoping for Ultron and Guardsman to join them, but finally couldn't take the wait anymore.  

Modular Iron Man is stunning, I don't have a particular fondness for the suit, but the figure is so well done that this might be my new favorite Iron Man ML.  

Stealth Iron Man is a slightly different story, I love the dark metallic blues, but it was absolutely coated in dust, same as quite a few posts I've seen on here.  Washed it off and left it to sit for awhile, fingers crossed it solved the problem.

Got an armless Ursa Major now, which still looks amazing even in this state, but it definitely shows which figures are going to be the challenging ones to get a hold of for this wave.  

On 8/29/2021 at 4:35 PM, enzosaurusrex said:

I was just charged (August 25, 26) for my AOA Wave 2 Rogue and Sabretooth by GameStop.

Whoa say what, that's kinda out of nowhere I'm surprised that I have not gotten a charge yet, guess it's coming soon, cool news thanks for reporting.

On 8/29/2021 at 10:51 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Whoa say what, that's kinda out of nowhere I'm surprised that I have not gotten a charge yet, guess it's coming soon, cool news thanks for reporting.

Sorry Gamestop US. I ordered some of the AOA Wave when they had a sale via the US site. AOA Rogue, for example, does say Expected Date is 08/27/2021 so it makes sense they'd start shipping soon. Amazon US doesn't have them til October.

I know some of the EB Games in the BC in Canada have been rebranded GameStop (I don't know if it's brand-wide or if country wide).

On 8/30/2021 at 1:56 AM, enzosaurusrex said:

Sorry Gamestop US. I ordered some of the AOA Wave when they had a sale via the US site. AOA Rogue, for example, does say Expected Date is 08/27/2021 so it makes sense they'd start shipping soon. Amazon US doesn't have them til October.

I know some of the EB Games in the BC in Canada have been rebranded GameStop (I don't know if it's brand-wide or if country wide).

Ah okay so it was US Gamestop, okay maybe here in Canada it won't be that soon, the website still says expected in October, but who knows, if they start hitting in the US shouldn't be too far behind here,

Yeah all EBgames in Canada are now officially rebranded Gamestop Canada, not sure really why but..it's cool and better now because you can use your Edge card discount online now!

Snagged Surtur from Walmart's site, and wow, absolutely wow! This figure is a homerun! Sure there's a few nitpicks here and there, but nothing that really diminishes the awesomeness of a lava covered demon guy with a massive sword now standing in my collection.  

On 8/29/2021 at 11:03 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Yeah all EBgames in Canada are now officially rebranded Gamestop Canada, not sure really why but..it's cool and better now because you can use your Edge card discount online now!

I just hope it doesn't mess up our nice set up with getting Walgreens exclusives ahead of time (or at all).

On 8/30/2021 at 10:41 AM, enzosaurusrex said:

I just hope it doesn't mess up our nice set up with getting Walgreens exclusives ahead of time (or at all).

I'd say it shouldn't change anything, from the info I got from my Local EB, it's nothing but a name change, everything is going to remain the same for us here in Canada.

On 8/30/2021 at 11:39 AM, mako said:

Has anybody seen Ursa Ultron in the wild? At this point, I've seen several full UM waves . . . except HIM.

Only once. I went into a Target asking for another figure but the guy brought the entire wave out. Said he couldn’t give them to me as he had to put them on the shelf. He then placed the entire wave out and said “ there. They are out”, walked away and I bought them all. 

Funny, since this waves initial release I’ve only seen Modular IM on shelves now. Was able to snag 3 Guardsmen but still on the look out for 3 more but it has been slim pickings. I was only able to add 3 more Hand Ninjas to my collection (5 total) because Meijers ( local Midwest box store) is always 2-3 waves  behind the rest of the world that one day I was on a search ( after a fellow board member hinted that Hand were being restocked) and found 3.. here’s hoping extra Guardsmen will be just as easy.

On 8/30/2021 at 9:25 AM, greenlucario said:

Snagged Surtur from Walmart's site, and wow, absolutely wow! This figure is a homerun! Sure there's a few nitpicks here and there, but nothing that really diminishes the awesomeness of a lava covered demon guy with a massive sword now standing in my collection.  

Surtur is amazing and I had the same reaction you did when I got mine. So simple but so perfectly done. He is a surprise gem of the Infinity Saga wave.

id have two but I got “1 per customered “ at Target and haven’t seen him any where else

Went on a hunt this past weekend but only came across Odin’s And the Happy Hogan 2 pack, both of which I already found.

im surprised the larger sets like Surtur, Iron Monger and Thanos sets aren’t hanging around with their steep prices. Guess that’s a testimony to Hasbro’s quality and people’s desire for these sets.

id like to have found any of these above sets at Target or Walmart and avoid GameStop’s $4-7 mark up but at this point I will grab them wherever I can find them.