Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

On 9/20/2021 at 12:30 PM, RyanDaly said:

Saw this at Walmart. Ursa Major BAF piece removed, so Darkstar is reduced ten dollars.

So... doesn't that suggest the retro-carded figures who don't come with BAF pieces should all be $12.99?

spacer.png

Damn! I wish I could come across that. My daughter damaged my Darkstar’s head by stuffing her in the cockpit of the Paw Patroller, so I’ve been looking for a deal on a replacement.

On 9/22/2021 at 9:35 AM, mako said:

Checked another Walgreens last night. Once again, not only was there no Nova, but no Marvel Legends of any kind . . . even the peg-warmers that never seemed to sell were gone.

If I didn't know better, I'd swear Walgreens and Hasbro had reached some kind of parting of the ways.

Sounds about right. 

Maestro showed up from Amazon today. Ordered him so long ago I completely forgot about him, had no idea what was in the box 

fun surprise. 

His head sculpt is amazing. Looks like it’s right off the page. The rest is nice but isn’t the outfit I think of when I think of the Maestro. Overall pretty cool figure. Goes to show we are getting so much product and so many reveals that more and more are sliding under the radar

I just got word that my MCU Surtur will be arriving tomorrow. Words cannot express how much I have waited and wanted this key Asgardian villain for years! While I am a comic-based collector by nature, this figure will fit right in with my comic Thor family and rogues gallery. Although I will always hold out hope for a comic Surtur... Haslab 2025 perhaps?!

On 9/23/2021 at 4:02 PM, McHogan said:

GameStop has Tigra in stock on their website with a 2-4 day delivery window. I grabbed 2, here’s hoping they arrive in a few days!

Dorkside just shipped my Tigra today. Was not expecting it.

On 9/25/2021 at 5:57 AM, RyanDaly said:

Pulse still says Tigra is expected in February 2022. What the $#@% is causing this discrepancy?

Likely it has  to do with troublesome shipping from China and subsequent issues of not having storage on factories, so likely they had initial dates mapped with all possible delays taken into account.

Scored an AoU Quicksilver today at Gamestop, had some coupons waiting to use, so he came in just under 20.  Weird how that now feels like a win in the current pricing scheme of the line.  

On 9/24/2021 at 10:36 PM, Jormungand said:

I'm  happy for all you getting your tigras, thats pretty cool and unexpected. I got my surtur today, but he's missing his sword twilight.

Dang, sorry to hear that.

Tigra arrived from Dorkside this morning. Overall, she's fantastic, but that orange is really vibrant. I don't hate it, as she certainly stands out on the shelf. I'd have preferred slightly more contrast between the body fur and her hair, though. The double pinless knees are great. No warping or gumminess. She holds her poses very well.

On 9/24/2021 at 10:36 PM, Jormungand said:

I'm  happy for all you getting your tigras, thats pretty cool and unexpected. I got my surtur today, but he's missing his sword twilight.

Where did you order from?

Got another Surtur from Prime, no Tigra’s today but should be tomorrow.. got word from Pulse my Sentinel is on the way!! 

I ordered mine with mere minutes left to spare, has anyone who ordered earlier still waiting? Just curious if there were any rhyme or reason on shipping.

i ordered Galactus the day he was fully backed so I think there was something like 8 days remaining.. wonder how that will work out for me a year from now when he ships?

On 9/27/2021 at 10:29 AM, enzosaurusrex said:

Nice! Legion seems to be the only one that hasn't arrived at EBs. Weird how he's shipping separately in stores.

Yeah it's weird that Legion isn't suppose to be released until October 11th or something, I'm not concerned myself since I'm passing on him, but it's an odd thing that he's getting a pushed back release date.

Got an email from Target this morning that my Mobius has shipped. 

Kinda thought he’d get released early, tho in my mind it would have been maybe a month ago.. ne real reasoning to support that but it was a guy in a suit.. seemed like they could have gotten him out immediately haha

EDIT: ship date says will arrive Oct 4th..so when they said available in October guess they weren’t kidding

Wildly enough today I found at my Local EB/Gamestop they had Elvis MODOK+The Captain Pack, as well as the Animated Series Retro card Venom, seems like last year where a random bunch of these SDCC figs are coming out at Canadian EB's

did these even come out from Pulse yet?