Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

On 10/3/2021 at 11:33 PM, Benn said:

Hang in there. It took about a week from the time I got a “shipping notification” for FedEx to actually pick up the package from the Georgia warehouse, and then it made it to Philly and was out for delivery the next day. During that week, I also got a survey email. Pulse will email you again with a “yay, your package was delivered” email once it actually is.

Meanwhile, no movement at all on the other five that should be heading to me… it seems like they started with orders containing only one sentinel, and are working their way out from there.

You called it. Got up this morning and saw an “out for delivery” text. Arrived by 230pm today. Haven’t opened it yet but was amazed how heavy the box is. I’ll be looking it over tonight to be sure it isn’t damaged or missing anything .. 

so glad it finally arrived..

Yesterday was quite a good haul. BBTS came through with Web Man, retro Sandman, Endgame Thor, Select Titanium Man and Ultron finally showed up from GameStop.  So much plastic goodness after quite awhile and some really excellent figures in the bunch.  Ultron is as amazing as can be, and even Web Man is a welcome addition.

On 10/6/2021 at 4:51 PM, greenlucario said:

Yesterday was quite a good haul. BBTS came through with Web Man, retro Sandman, Endgame Thor, Select Titanium Man and Ultron finally showed up from GameStop.  So much plastic goodness after quite awhile and some really excellent figures in the bunch.  Ultron is as amazing as can be, and even Web Man is a welcome addition.

Someone's going to be heading into the weekend having fun!

Got a ship notification from Walmart that my Infinity War Cap had been sent but when I check my account it shows delayed still.

but it sets to arrive either the 8th or 9th.. we’ll see..

brain farted and completely forgot about today’s Walmart exclusives but was able to order all 3 Legends exclusives 12 hours later.. 

oh.. forgot as well, my Mobius figure arrived from Target.. anyone else get theirs? Or was anyone else dumb enough to pre-order a figure that is sure to peg warm😁?

On 10/7/2021 at 8:56 PM, Benn said:

Looks like my Wolverine five-pack is arriving tomorrow!

Are you freaking kidding me?!? I just had three pre-ordered come out and got some grief from the wife,, if another $100 + charge comes out I’m going to get an @$$ chewing for the ages

EDIT: Yup.. new delivery date Oct 12-14th.. dang.. moved up by months. really throws a wrench into my finances plans

On 10/7/2021 at 9:32 PM, McHogan said:

Are you freaking kidding me?!? I just had three pre-ordered come out and got some grief from the wife,, if another $100 + charge comes out I’m going to get an @$$ chewing for the ages

EDIT: Yup.. new delivery date Oct 12-14th.. dang.. moved up by months. really throws a wrench into my finances plans

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. It was a whole thing for me too. This purchase was supposed to use my Amazon card’s points, which should’ve nearly fully covered it, but sure enough they charged the entire thing to my card instead. I could have subsequently just used the points to pay down my balance, with the exact same result, but it was the principle, so I called and complained. They really, really wanted to transfer me to Chase and make it their problem, but after I talked them out of that, they told me I should just cancel the order and buy it again, ensuring the points got used this time. So I did. Five minutes later, I got an email from Amazon saying “sorry, it’s too late to cancel that order”, so now I have two sets arriving, one of which actually cost me full-price. I should be able to return the preorder, and I guess this means I can pick the better looking set to keep, but man what a hassle. How this company ever rose to dominance is beyond me… They’re a non-stop incompetence machine.

Man, great October here in my household. Today my IW Caps arrived from Walmart, got a ship notice for the Walmart Exc Spidey, and the Wolverine 5 pack arrived. Oh and a stray Ultron I forgot I ordered from Amazon came too. 

So for October alone:

Infinity Saga Surtur

iron Monger / Stane

Cap

IS Iron Man MK 3

Wolverine 5 pack

ultron

Tigra

Druig

she hulk

mobius

with potentially the chance to find the rest of the Eternals wave, Spidey & What If? Waves.. whew

maestro

quicksilver

EndGame Thor

Dropped by my local Ollie's this morning for Halloween decorations, and stumbled upon an entire peg of 80th Anni. Wolverines (Cowboy Logan). Got it for 9.99..

They also had a lonely little Luke Cage 2-pack . . . for 12.99 no less. I already had the set so I left it, but it was kinda sad seeing the only real merchandising for one of the best Marvel streaming series (Netflix OR Disney+) going for deep-discount at an Outlet store.

Both my local WM's have restocked the first D+ wave, although one had the figures on clearance for $17 and change.

One WM had a bunch of the Iron Man Infinity Saga figures - although i spotted one of the same figure at Target on clearance for $18.

My local Target also had gotten a bunch more Thena figures but nothing else from Eternals.

I have seen the Thor infinity saga at WM as well but at full price so i passed. Ditto with Surtur at Target.  The only set i've seen from the Infinity Saga line was the happy hogan one at Target awhile back, which eventually was clearanced for like $37 before they sold.

My local Gamestop had Odin. they also had that Fortnite half-skeleton Peely but $29 just felt like too much, cool as he looked.  Odin looked good  but full price so again i passed.

Basically not a lot out there right now that i feel like i need urgently enough to pay full price for, but there are definitely a bunch of figures i would get if there were a sale. 

Tonight was able to find both Thena and Kro but the only other Eternals figure I’ve seen on shelves has been Druig.

Druig reminds me of a Cynobite. Like this is what Pinhead looked like before getting sent to He##.. not a fan of this weirdo’s overall look.

The skirts ( or whatever) on these Eternals are stiffer than I’d hoped and was a little jarring to feel. I know they are plastic but I guess if figured they’d be a little more pliable. Haven’t opened Thena yet but the likeness on mine is pretty great. Kro is meh. Looks kinda cool I guess but nothing special.

also found the What If ? Wave is indeed hitting Targets. Found all but Tchalla Starlord and Sylvie. Lots of Zombie Caps everywhere. Except the Dr. Strange and one Zombie Cap, the boxes were all in pretty bad shape tho.. 

my October continues to be an epic Legends month

On 10/9/2021 at 8:14 PM, McHogan said:

The skirts ( or whatever) on these Eternals are stiffer than I’d hoped and was a little jarring to feel. I know they are plastic but I guess if figured they’d be a little more pliable. Haven’t opened Thena yet but the likeness on mine is pretty great. Kro is meh. Looks kinda cool I guess but nothing special.

Yeah, as much as I'm tempted (especially Thena), I already made my decision NOT to buy Eternals. These things aren't getting any cheaper and you have to draw the line somewhere. The hard plastic skirts just make that decision a little easier to live with.