Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

On 10/30/2021 at 8:09 PM, monron999 said:

Yeah, there's something weird about them. They went up on Amazon for a "blink and miss it" second, which indicates to me that there's a major no show for these characters everywhere. Way I hear, they only sold these things in cases per figures. I guess these two floating somewhere in the Pacific right about now.

Strange because Kingo and Sprite are easy to come by here in Canada from basically any retailer

but here they are on amazon US

SPRITEhttps://www.amazon.com/Hasbro-Etr-Legends-3/dp/B083ZZ3MSQ/ref=sr_1_2?crid=2NR72MFV39MB7&dchild=1&keywords=Marvel+Legends+Kingo&qid=1635639864&sprefix=marvel+legends+king%2Caps%2C265&sr=8-2

KINGO

https://www.amazon.com/Hasbro-n-a-Etr-Legends/dp/B083ZYBZM7/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2Z6165BFP6KIO&dchild=1&keywords=marvel+legends+kingo&qid=1635639965&sprefix=marvel+legends+kingo%2Caps%2C746&sr=8-1

seeming on sale too.

I was at a Target last week that had exactly one of every Eternals figure in stock, including Sprite and Kingo, so they’re definitely around. I don’t think there’s any consistency to it. My store gets our lone case of assorted Eternals early next week, so they’re also definitely coming in assortments (as well as single-figure cases).

On 10/30/2021 at 6:51 PM, greenlucario said:

Didn't try that head, but since all three Sues have the same body I'm reasonably sure the swap will work.  I may have to dig out my Walgreens Sue just to see if it's a better swap than the modern one. 

Some Reviewer did a review on Sue and already did the swap from the other two,

Head Swaps start at 6:55 and he does get the Walgreens one on there.

On 11/1/2021 at 8:17 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Finally got some What If wave, Sylvie, Zombie Cap & Nebula wit a Wig, from of all places Indigo books, still can't find Captain Carter though.

WhatIfFigus.jpg

Such is the game of collecting Marvel Legends... Sylvie is the only one I’ve yet to find in the wild.. figure it’s only a matter of time..

On 11/1/2021 at 9:23 PM, McHogan said:

Such is the game of collecting Marvel Legends... Sylvie is the only one I’ve yet to find in the wild.. figure it’s only a matter of time..

Yeah I'm not too frantic, this wave just dropped here in Canada, I'm actually surprised I found Sylvie so easy, would have thought she would be the most wanted after Captain Carter, I'm sure Peggy will show up as these saturate more, and it's all good because 3 out of 4 that I wanted is a pretty good start.

Hit Walmart for groceries and finished out the D+ 2.0 wave. Also found a No Way Home Doctor Strange with the Armadillo part switched out yet again, this time apparently with the unmasked bald head from a Hydra 2-pack. For obvious reasons I left it behind (as if I would buy it anyway.

Worst of all, judging by the package being hidden toward the back of the second action figure isle among the MOTUs and WWEs (away from the ceiling cameras), and the still pealed and tacky tape, I honestly think the cheeky little pile of human dog-poop pulled the switch in-store!

On 11/8/2021 at 2:26 PM, Neal said:

My AOA Magneto arrived today from GameStop.

That's the only one of the AOA 2.0 wave I want, but first things first. I still need the rest of the Armadillo wave, Kingo and Druig, and the actual FF from the FF Retro line. A pretty tall order considering I begin my annual holiday hiatus (mid-Nov.-Mid-Dec.) in about a week.

On 11/11/2021 at 3:40 PM, Neal said:

The AOA Legion, Cyclops, Rogue, and Iceman arrived today from GameStop. 

Colossus needs his head.

Saw Rogue in a local store over a week ago.. thought this wave and the Retro FF wave were early next year releases. Man, how long can Hasbro keep up this release schedule?!?! 

Good problem to have tho..

I really, REALLY hate FedEx. The Psycho Man and High Evolutionary I ordered 6 days ago were supposed to arrive today. Instead, they've been "In Transit" somewhere in San Jon, New Mexico since 1:58 AM yesterday. Now delivery has been rescheduled for the 16th . . . four more days.

I swear, if anyplace else I knew of had these bloody things in stock . . . 

At least I got a $10 gift card out of it . . . considerably more if FedEx remains true to form and looses my order AGAIN.

Just got Tigra today, and all I can say is....WOW!

The new body/ buck for this figure is so dope that now I hate every other female figure I have. Totally hate them. My beloved Wal-Mart Mystique? Hate it. Enchantress? Elektra? Black Cat?... Jocasta, Firestar, Darkstar, my classic Spider-Woman?....I effing hate all these figures now because of the inferior bodies they're on, lol. (Ok, I don't really hate all these figures, but man are these bods ever dated now!)

Any how, yes, I like this figure more than I thought. Not crazy about the face, since it's small and almost child-like, (gonna customize one) but the body makes up for it. I really love how that eliminated nearly all of the gap between the hips and thigh joints, and the extra hands are awesome. I really hope they use this body-buck again on more characters.

Was hunting this weekend and was able to find Sprite from the Eternals wave, Sylvie from What If? and Retro FF Thing. Of all the Targets I visited, Thing was the only Retro figure on shelves. Apparently Target is continuing their one figure per wave strategy in my area.

Sprite is a dork, Giant head. I mean GIANT.

Now just need to track down Kingo. Doubt many stores will restock, they are packed to the ceiling with Eternals, Mobius, 3 figures from the new AOA wave.. multiple Rogues, Ice Man and Magneto..  not stretching this either.. walked into one Target and saw the shelf jam packed. Thought it was my lucky day but all that was there were the Eternals exclusives ( Thena and Kro ) , and the rest mentioned above. But 5-6 of each.. I fear that Hasbro’s release schedule is finally clogging up stores..  

Sylvie has a great likeness but like most other robed characters, her articulation is a little limited.

Thing is HEAVY in package!! He was in past releases as well but I tend to forget in between waves.   

I haven't shown this because things sorta got rough, but since thursday i was able to get myself a Captain Carter figure in a decent discount price and i love it, the Scarlet witch figure is in there cause i like the figure too i already had her for a long time.
20211114_120331.thumb.jpg.93b698bf462270bd36784e6007fe805f.jpg