Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

On 2/27/2022 at 11:18 AM, MonsterChris said:

Looks like Walmart is charging my card for Dr. Strange.  Anybody else seeing this?

My order says preparing  with a Sat March 5th delivery date.. can’t wait, this is a really great figure

EDIT: woke up this morning to see a ship notification.. 

Same, my DR Strange arrived today. Was hoping in hand his demon symbol was lighter blue but it is just like previews have shown, nearly the same as his tunic. Ah well, other than that this is an amazing figure

got a ship notification from GameStop that my Steve/ Sam Caps 2 pack has shipped. 

Originally said April so happy days. Debating opening.. not sure the Sam head on its own is enough to crack it open. May stick to looking at the pretty box for now and see if I find one in the wild on sale if the temptation for that unmasked head gets to me.

On 3/3/2022 at 8:17 PM, greenlucario said:

Got my Dr. Strange, great figure, surprised to get this one so hassle free from Walmart.com

Yeah my last 3 or 4 transactions with Walmart.com has been super easy. Glad to do business that way since stores are a waste land

My MCU Caps 2 pack arrived. I really like this set for what it is. The graphics on the packaging are great and visually the set is fantastic. I’m talking one of the best packages Hasbro has ever done. Steve May be the best version yet and while I feel we should have gotten Sam’s unmasked head prior to this, it is a great addition. 

I feel this set may end up on clearance at various stores however. Simply because both have been released recently and with a Hasbro’s baffling decision to release SamCap minus his wings fo the 2nd time counting the comic version. 

But, as I’ve said, the Steve head is the best Chris Evans they’ve done yet. And Sam’s is spot on as well. But come on Hasbro, at least 3 versions of Cap, End Game Iron Man and EndGame Thanos before the definitive versions are released? You’re killing my wallet 

final verdict: beautiful presentation but for those not needing a forth Steve and a subpar SamCap ( only because the wings are missing, c’mon, might as well release Thor w/o hammer or Surfer minus his board The wings literally are a part of the the character!!) you can skip out.

Got Retro Loki, Lady Loki and Falcon on the way as well. 

Curse you Hasbro, the alt head on Loki sold me. While I strongly feel the body is wrong for him, the faces are spot on. 

Really cant spot any differences on Lady Loki from the A Force Box Set  ( maybe paint apps) But I bought that 5 pack and never opened it. Be cool to have one to open.

I grabbed Falcon too because while unnecessary, this figure looks great and I had GameStop credit so technically didn’t double dip on funds for any of them. Honestly, best use of store credit since all 3 are  repaints. 

On 3/5/2022 at 10:28 PM, McHogan said:

Yeah my last 3 or 4 transactions with Walmart.com has been super easy. Glad to do business that way since stores are a waste land

For sure, leaves me hopeful for future waves and maybe even exclusives.

Got my Baron Zemo from US Zavvi..looks amazing I package. Kinda glad I jumped the gun and ordered from them, I missed the Walgreens window when he went up briefly on their site. I see all legends are sold out, have any gone back up? If so, I may try to grab a 2nd Zemo because I’m not digging that ‘handle bar’ or whatever he’s got on his belt. If I get another I may cut that off