Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

On 3/11/2022 at 5:51 PM, Emnems80 said:

PXL_20220311_224309170.thumb.jpg.f61006cb6c53195c5e62abeaf57b6c7f.jpgPXL_20220311_224317891.thumb.jpg.7173df5f5ce23278a75ad6cbca2df5ea.jpgI finally decided to rip open my Walgreens exclusive Nova figure and now I'm pissed. The left shoulder pad is wedged into the torso and can't turn/rotate. The left leg is completely missing the gold stripe paint app. 😡

That’s terrible. Curious, have you tried to return? Did they offer a replacement? 

On 3/12/2022 at 5:57 PM, McHogan said:

That’s terrible. Curious, have you tried to return? Did they offer a replacement? 

Walgreens is sold out so I doubt they'll be able to replace it. Plus it was a couple months ago when I got it, it had been sitting in the packaging this whole time. I sent a message to Hasbro customer service but no response yet (but it is the weekend). So we'll see.

On 3/12/2022 at 8:56 PM, McHogan said:

Got my Baron Zemo from US Zavvi..looks amazing I package. Kinda glad I jumped the gun and ordered from them, I missed the Walgreens window when he went up briefly on their site. I see all legends are sold out, have any gone back up? If so, I may try to grab a 2nd Zemo because I’m not digging that ‘handle bar’ or whatever he’s got on his belt. If I get another I may cut that off

Yeah, believe it or not, Moon Knight actually went back up briefly last week.

On 3/15/2022 at 12:32 AM, Emnems80 said:

I think the Bonebreaker wave may be dropping soon. I saw a pending Target charge dated 3/11/2022 for the price of the wave (plus tax). That's the only wave/item I have on preorder at Target.

yeah you get use to take. They charge and refund the money every couple of weeks.

On 3/15/2022 at 2:56 PM, tarot said:

Love this figure. I would say it's worth the money but even I think it's a bit too expensive.

I'd say so far it's worth the money, but I'm also desensitized to how much things cost since everything is crazy hiked in prices in Canada, so paying exactly 43 bucks (with tax) for this is fine, since even regular figures with less accessories are 33.99 to 35.99 or at TRU they are 39.99! so it's not even a worry to me it's just a standard, this is the Hands down best Cap figure from ML and I'm really happy to have it.

Zemo has ARRIVED!! Man I'm so pumped to have this version!! I've loved this character and this costume for a long time. Another Secret Wars figure done. Just need a classic Falcon WITH Redwing.

Looking forward to getting Jigsaw but not to confident with all the sell out on the Walgreens site. May use Zavvi again if I miss him. 

On 3/16/2022 at 2:04 PM, GrtWhiteCustoms said:

Zemo has ARRIVED!! Man I'm so pumped to have this version!! I've loved this character and this costume for a long time. Another Secret Wars figure done. Just need a classic Falcon WITH Redwing.

Looking forward to getting Jigsaw but not to confident with all the sell out on the Walgreens site. May use Zavvi again if I miss him. 

Agree on all points. Zemo is a thing of beauty.

im not sure I’ll use Zavvi for Jigsaw but I absolutely will for the next must have (IMO) figure I don’t want to miss out on. The cost was about $7 more but completely worth it to save time/gas searching in stores. And I missed the small Walgreens window for the good Baron so that extra bit of cash was worth every penny

On 3/21/2022 at 8:32 PM, mars396 said:

Well, it took 6 months, but today I finally finished Gil

It pays to be patient: I did not pay full price for any of them

Have to admit, they do look good together

20220321_143820.jpg

20220321_163329.jpg

20220321_162328.jpg

20220321_163440.jpg

They do look pretty ok all standing together, I’ll concede that much. I didn’t pay full price for any of them either, including the Deluxe and exclusive figures. Between sales, coupons and store credit (and Walmart accidentally putting the Ajak’s in the clearance aisle on release date!!) I paid less than half for each figure. 

Really that is their only saving grace. Gilgamesh is one of the worst BAFS IMO and after seeing the movie, one of the most pointless characters in the MCU. Overall, I was underwhelmed by the wave and especially the film.

But as a set, standing apart from the rest of my collection, they look nice.

On 3/21/2022 at 7:07 PM, McHogan said:

Anyone still looking for Zemo, he is back in stock on Walgreens.com. I was able to place an order for him about 20 minutes ago

Quasar and Binary are back in stock as well. Search by name ( Ex Baron Zemo, Quasar etc) and it pulls them. There was a weird thing going on that if you search Marvel Legends it shows them out of stock. Who knows may be fixed by now, 

but if you are still looking, they are up