Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

On 3/23/2022 at 11:21 AM, mars396 said:

Dangit! 

I got excited when I saw this post

image (20).png

Sorry about that.  It was actually in stock for a bit back on March 17th.  Many who ordered that day were receiving the Ben Reilly Spider-Man in its place.  I lucked out and managed to get the actual item I ordered.  What a concept!

On 3/23/2022 at 4:05 PM, Neal said:

Sorry about that.  It was actually in stock for a bit back on March 17th.  Many who ordered that day were receiving the Ben Reilly Spider-Man in its place.  I lucked out and managed to get the actual item I ordered.  What a concept!

Mine should arrive tomorrow. I’ve heard the same thing about the Ben Reilly swap so double fingers crossed mine are correct as well. Breathed a (small) sigh of relief hearing that your order is right. 

Found the "Marvel Legends"  4 inch figures at Target. Dark phoenix, Falcon, Mr. Fantastic and Venom were there. Dark Phoenix looks a bit plain...the red should be darker and her eyes should be outlined....yes..Im picky about my X-Men. Falcon in his classic costume looks GREAT and he comes with Redwing!! Venom looks a bit cartoonish. Reed and Sue should be in a darker blue. 

Overall this line looks very budget but in spite of that I still collect the X-men. 

On 3/31/2022 at 12:10 AM, GrtWhiteCustoms said:

Found the "Marvel Legends"  4 inch figures at Target. Dark phoenix, Falcon, Mr. Fantastic and Venom were there. Dark Phoenix looks a bit plain...the red should be darker and her eyes should be outlined....yes..Im picky about my X-Men. Falcon in his classic costume looks GREAT and he comes with Redwing!! Venom looks a bit cartoonish. Reed and Sue should be in a darker blue. 

Overall this line looks very budget but in spite of that I still collect the X-men. 

How does the Red Wing look to say, add to the 6” Legends Falcon? Assuming it may look a little cartoony or not very detailed but if big enough, may be better than nothing

On 3/31/2022 at 5:23 PM, McHogan said:

How does the Red Wing look to say, add to the 6” Legends Falcon? Assuming it may look a little cartoony or not very detailed but if big enough, may be better than nothing

Never mind, saw this figure for myself.. the bird is red.. like very red. I knew it would put have much detail but the thing would look like a balloon animal or stuffed animal next to the much better sculpting on 6” Legends.. ah well... maybe someday we’ll get a proper ( brown) Red Wing to add to our Falcons

I said I wouldn't be buying these lil legends, but I couldn't say no when it was Elektra for 6 bucks, so I said...ah let's just grab it, and she looks nice on the wall, wouldn't even want to take her out off the card, as a piece on the wall I dig it.

375Elektra.jpg

On 4/6/2022 at 6:54 PM, RyanDaly said:

Captain America arrived today, a day later than expected, but still good to have him. 

I received mine as well but I am very disappointed with some sloppy paint on the left bicep, where the white paint is noticeable on the blue chainmail. There is also some blue paint rub on the belt rear the buckle.  We've all been 966116500_MessyCap1.thumb.jpg.10d8704a015ca2692340571b8bca4a5b.jpg1866844474_MessyCap2.thumb.jpg.f0bbd109fc4a4ea0510e7164b7897fa4.jpgg this figure and it was a real let down to see these flaws.  Where's the quality control.  I hope that you had better luck than I did.  I may return him.

Just got the Eternals Ajak figure, wasn't planning on it, but it was 11 bucks, so I said okay....and well yeah nobody was lying when they said those face sculpts left a ton to be desired, she looks kinda like E.T. mom who is wearing bad make up

man it feels like a drought in legends world, I almost fell asleep taking that picture of this fig. 🤣

selmafig.jpg

On 4/14/2022 at 4:06 PM, McHogan said:

Got a ship notification from Target saying they shipped my Deluxe Dr Strange with Portal. 

Anyone seen these in stores yet? Depending on how the portal looks in hand, I may grab a few more

Thanks to my local comic shop, I manged to get one a couple of weeks ago. Though I don't like paying deluxe money for effects (thankfully my brother got it), It is a really fun effect. I already messed around with some images of it. 

Also here are a couple of photos I took, they aren't the best, but the hopefully will give you an idea of what it looks like in hand

20220414_162029_by_leokearon_df3l5ae-pre 20220414_161940_by_leokearon_df3l5an-pre 20220414_161915_by_leokearon_df3l5au-pre 20220414_161848_by_leokearon_df3l5b1-pre

On 4/14/2022 at 11:28 AM, leokearon said:

Thanks to my local comic shop, I manged to get one a couple of weeks ago. Though I don't like paying deluxe money for effects (thankfully my brother got it), It is a really fun effect. I already messed around with some images of it. 

Also here are a couple of photos I took, they aren't the best, but the hopefully will give you an idea of what it looks like in hand

20220414_162029_by_leokearon_df3l5ae-pre 20220414_161940_by_leokearon_df3l5an-pre 20220414_161915_by_leokearon_df3l5au-pre 20220414_161848_by_leokearon_df3l5b1-pre

Very nice. You are right, these do look nice.. I’ve got a few coupons at Target but not enough to take they sting out of Deluxe prices.

thanks for sharing, I’ll most likely be grabbing a few more

So here's a follow up to my post from a week ago.  I contacted Hasbro Pulse customer service about my disappointment with the sloppy paint job on the 20th anniversary Captain America that I received.  The response was quick and rather than give me a refund, they sent a replacement free of charge.  It was unexpected but very satisfying and refreshing to have them take ownership of my issue.  They suggested that I donate the messy CA to a local charity, which I plan to do.  I received my new 20th CA today.

Clean Capt America.jpg

On 4/14/2022 at 7:42 PM, darknight86 said:

So here's a follow up to my post from a week ago.  I contacted Hasbro Pulse customer service about my disappointment with the sloppy paint job on the 20th anniversary Captain America that I received.  The response was quick and rather than give me a refund, they sent a replacement free of charge.  It was unexpected but very satisfying and refreshing to have them take ownership of my issue.  They suggested that I donate the messy CA to a local charity, which I plan to do.  I received my new 20th CA today.

Clean Capt America.jpg

Wow, pretty great outcome really. That’s refreshing to get that level of customer service in an age when many companies aren’t as accommodating