Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Saw a few Target exclusive M’Baku and Killmonger in store today. I had decided to skip this wave since I can’t support Hasbro’s habits of double and triple dipping any longer but one thing I took notice of with Killmonger, his gold highlights were much more muted and understated than what was shown in promo pics. In the promo pics, it looked like his upper chest , shoulders and mask had a bright gold pattern, the one I spotted today looked very similar to the figure that was released the first time. 

Not sure if it was a swap ( unlikely since it looked like the wave was just put out) or if this was another example of Hasbro under delivering from promo to shelves..

Got Sabretooth from the Bonebreaker wave today, solely for the BAF pieces, so if anyone is into a Sabretooth I got one I am very willing to get rid of.

2 BAF's built in 2 days, Bonebreaker (minus the back barrels..ha..skippin those), and Controller, pretty sweet

2BAFS.jpg

On 8/23/2022 at 10:24 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Got Sabretooth from the Bonebreaker wave today, solely for the BAF pieces, so if anyone is into a Sabretooth I got one I am very willing to get rid of.

2 BAF's built in 2 days, Bonebreaker (minus the back barrels..ha..skippin those), and Controller, pretty sweet

2BAFS.jpg

When you put bonebreaker together did you feel like the blowers should have been facing away from his back like I did?  Poor guy getting scorched by his own engine. 

On 8/24/2022 at 12:32 PM, LordVenger said:

When you put bonebreaker together did you feel like the blowers should have been facing away from his back like I did?  Poor guy getting scorched by his own engine. 

Yeah that was a weird choice, I actually was having trouble putting him together because I was putting that piece in backwards until I looked at a picture of the BAF together and was like huh? what kind of engineering is going on here?

On 8/24/2022 at 9:04 AM, leokearon said:

Picked up a 'two pack' today

dfbxk1e-795d94b9-f5dd-409e-b132-d826c36c

Ufff... that is a hard pill to swallow

but dang, every one seems to be seeing new product at Target. Everything in my hunting ground only has seen remnants of the Black Panther Legacy wave. A wave I’ve long ago decided not to grab

On 8/24/2022 at 11:49 PM, McHogan said:

Ufff... that is a hard pill to swallow

but dang, every one seems to be seeing new product at Target. Everything in my hunting ground only has seen remnants of the Black Panther Legacy wave. A wave I’ve long ago decided not to grab

Yeah, the two pack is ridiculous especially as Noir is a great figure, I would have taken some extra hands over Spider-Ham

Found the Iron Spidey and the Peter/ Ned 2 packs.  No idea what's in the boxes but I grabbed 2 of each. If some jag off swapped figures they will be promptly returned.

The Renew Your Vows Set was there as well but it was easier to pass on than I thought it would be. Not that it's not a fine set, but after dropping over $150 on the other sets I could gladly not pay another $50+ 

No sign of any Spider-Man Noir 《ahem》 2 packs in my area yet

Grabbed a FF Stealth Spidey from Target while getting some snacks. Also, my Doc Ock / Silk Set arrived in a somewhat “driver sat on it “ kinda way.. opening it but since it is an exclusive, would have liked a better presentation from Amazon..

remind me, for Spidey, are the First Appearance and the Japan version store exclusives or will these show up at Targets and Walmart’s too? 

my local target was pretty loaded recently with Pete & Ned 2 pack as well as FF Stealth Spidey, along with the usual solid cases of various bonebreaker wave figs.  They also had a lot of Galen Erso and the Saw Guerrera deluxe.  Plus a whole heap of WWE Elite figures and ultimate Hogan and Mr Ts. Overall it was the most stocked i've seen target in a while. that said, i didn't end up buying anything (Mr T was tempting but i don't think they really nailed the likeness). 

feels like hasbro isn't really pricing their figures competitively. both mcfarlane and mattel offering comparable product at $20.  but i'm sure hasbro know better than i do. Case in point - my local Walmarts both have stocked Bonebreaker and BP Legacy waves, and despite a few stragglers most seem to be selling OK.  Doesn't seem like they over ordered the waves like they did with Eternals. 

My local Walmarts also have loads of Superpowers figures. At $10 a pop they are a fun line to collect at retail, which is nice since most of my 1:12 figure purchases are online these days