Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Got the Captain today, friend hooked me up. which is cool, I wanted this figure but had no desire for a Elvis Modok.

*edit

Ha just realized this figure has the wrong footwear on? did anyone get this 2 pack?, was this how the figure came, my buddy says he unboxed it himself like brand new and this was how the figure was...but the shoes are wrong? huh, did they do a running change? I know this figure shares the same lower body as Old Man Hawkeye, maybe it was a factory error, since these are OMH's boots.

thecaptain.jpg

On 9/12/2022 at 3:47 PM, Neal said:

The Knull/Venom King in Black set just arrived from Amazon.

lemme know how it goes getting those wings into venom's back, I could get one in after a ton of trying, the second one was a no go, I even tried the heating with boiled water method, those wings are a real pain, I gave up in the end. I hope it goes better for you

On 9/12/2022 at 11:37 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

lemme know how it goes getting those wings into venom's back, I could get one in after a ton of trying, the second one was a no go, I even tried the heating with boiled water method, those wings are a real pain, I gave up in the end. I hope it goes better for you

It was basically a major pain in the ass.  One went in easier than the other, but they were both really tough.  They're in there ... for now.

On 9/13/2022 at 8:38 AM, Neal said:

It was basically a major pain in the ass.  One went in easier than the other, but they were both really tough.  They're in there ... for now.

at least you got it, but yeah horrible pain, those wings are, be careful though if you only think they are in there I tried again, and I thought the wings were in and nope they fell out after a bit. Stupid engineering thanks a lot Hasbro 😠

Hey wasn't sure where the best place to post this, so I just thought here, as I had said I was buying the D+ Sharon Carter figure to make her Mary Jane.

Mary Jane heads (both the head from Gwen Stacy and Renew Your vows) work on this figure perfectly even the skin tones match perfect, this is a great figure to make into a Civilian Mary Jane

MaryJaneMod.jpg

U.S. Agent just arrived from Amazon. Looks fantastic ( except for Hasbro inexplicably making the final ring on his shield that odd grayish/ blue color instead of black.)

this arrived in pristine condition unlike my last few that were Amazon exclusives. Those came very distressed. Odd that non exclusives seem to get the care you’d THINK exclusives would get. 

On 9/13/2022 at 11:57 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Hey wasn't sure where the best place to post this, so I just thought here, as I had said I was buying the D+ Sharon Carter figure to make her Mary Jane.

Mary Jane heads (both the head from Gwen Stacy and Renew Your vows) work on this figure perfectly even the skin tones match perfect, this is a great figure to make into a Civilian Mary Jane

MaryJaneMod.jpg

That does look great. May be grabbing a second Sharon to do this very thing. Be nice to have an extra female body, been using Jessica Jones exclusively to represent civilians

On 9/27/2022 at 9:47 PM, MODADDYDODOK said:

How you liking it? I’m eager to see him standing with other Avengers like Cap, etc.

I actually love this figure, it's my personal favourite comic BP yet. it's all the goodness in terms of costume as the old Walmart version but is a major update all around, I intially had the Vintage BP as my top comic BP for years, but this one beats it out, it's I personally think a must have for every Marvel Legend collector, obviously most important for Avengers fans, looks good both with the cape and without.

I'd take some pics with some of the top avengers but I'm afraid of roughing up some of my displays ha, show a pick with some guys who are not going to mess anything up for you though.

*edit

here's a pic, I just took quick for ya, with some bros, no crazy posing though ha.

BPhangingwithsomeAvengers.jpg

On 9/27/2022 at 10:49 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

I actually love this figure, it's my personal favourite comic BP yet. it's all the goodness in terms of costume as the old Walmart version but is a major update all around, I intially had the Vintage BP as my top comic BP for years, but this one beats it out, it's I personally think a must have for every Marvel Legend collector, obviously most important for Avengers fans, looks good both with the cape and without.

I'd take some pics with some of the top avengers but I'm afraid of roughing up some of my displays ha, show a pick with some guys who are not going to mess anything up for you though.

*edit

here's a pic, I just took quick for ya, with some bros, no crazy posing though ha.

BPhangingwithsomeAvengers.jpg

Awesome. Thanks for doing that! Been feeling very impatient for this one lately hah.

On 9/28/2022 at 12:51 AM, MODADDYDODOK said:

Awesome. Thanks for doing that! Been feeling very impatient for this one lately hah.

yeah lemme know if you want to see anything more, or specific, yeah know, glad I could help cure a itch, but yeah it's a nice figure super happy with it, I think if a nice looking Comic BP is what you seek, this is a pick up.

With the gas prices getting better and the news of the single release of Mojo hitting Target stores at $41.99, I decided to go on a hunt in the "wild" for the first time in months.. I hit three stores in Northern NJ and came up empty.  I knew that Amazon was going to have it as of 10/1, but for $55.99???!!!  I ended up falling asleep on my couch and woke up around 4AM. I figured let me check both the Target site and Amazon for availability.  Still nothing on Target but Amazon had it available and if ordered I would get next day. I figured "What the hell", put it in the cart and when I was checking out, I had points that I had forgotten about with one of my cards available to use on the purchase.  Those points brought my cost under $30.00.  Super happy and big boi arrived today.

Mojo.jpeg