Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Picked up Everett Ross, happy to get the character even if the figure's just a rerelease.  Bag-Man also came from Target, now if they'd just restock those Spider-Verse Spider-Man Noirs.  

Just got notification that Walmart exclusive Lizard will, arrive tomorrow. Cool surprise

and on the fence about 70s era Star Lord. Yeah, I’m one of those guys that had my first exposure to this character in the MCU. 

Got the Comic Black Panther from Amazon, this really is an excellent figure, I can't believe I almost passed this one up.  It has a classic feel, but is also reminiscent of EMH in the choice of feet.  Lizard will be in on Thursday, and I can't wait, easily my most anticipated figure, and I'd easily say it will be a Top 3 figure for me for the year, if not number one. 

As for Star-Lord, I'm not sure, I don't have much of a connection to that costume, but since it's referenced in Annihilation Conquest I might eventually pick it up.   

Lizard has arrived. In a bubble mailer.

the figure is in excellent condition but will never understand why retailers send exclusives in such a cheap way

one aspect I forgot about was the little beakers. So mad scientisty. Between the dark magic books from Doom and these little trinkets I’m halfway to a horror movie laboratory 

Was able to find the entire Controller BAF wave. Quake/ Maria Hlll was the only one I saw just once.  People are snagging her up either to army build or because new character. May grab a 2nd if I can find 1, I mean technically it is two characters 

Speedball looks bare in the package. Way to much empty space, had to check out a 2nd one to be sure something wasn't missing

Also grabbed Bag Man. I caved.

Big surprise, saw MOJO at Target. Didn't realize he was actually in physical stores yet. Didn't get him because 1: already spent a ton of cash to get my Avengers characters and 2: he's disgusting 

Collectors in Ohio, Michigan and Indiana, if you’re looking for the BP Wakanda Forever wave check your local Meijers. Found the entire wave between two stores.

This store is always hit or miss. In my area haven’t seen new product since I was able to find and complete the Retro Fantastic Four wave. Then today, I luck into Comic BP, Nakia, Okoye and one Hatut Zeraze. Hit the next and found Namor and Ross. 

On 9/28/2022 at 2:55 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Got the Silk & Doc Ock from Amazon today,

these blind boxes always make me nervous, don't know if I'm ever going to be cool with them.

silkandock.jpg

I hate them. I just found the Wakanda Forever wave today and the Black Panther Box, when shaken, sounds like a bunch of loose pieces flopping around. Won’t open till his weekend but super nervous what’s in the box isn’t what I paid for. For the cost, each purchase shouldn’t feel like a crap shoot 

To be fair, the one piece of security: the strip of tape, was immaculate so if any shenanigans went on the tape was returned perfectly.

if I get screwed on this figure I’ll update  

Amazon has a $10 coupon on the renew your vows 2-pack

amazon renew your vows 2-pack

Aside from that have had some nice hauls recently with 2022 ML figures, all on sale woo hoo!!!

• from Benn's store I got 20th Cap and Firelord at great prices!! thanks!!!!!
  • from target got the Peter & Ned 2-pack $10 off
  • from gamestop got Toad (also Marvel select Titanium Man) 25% off each

FOr those curious, with RYV I am up to 15 comic figures from 2022 plus 3 MCUs (wong, pete, ned).. all sale purchases except for 2 Walgreen exclusives. 

I do feel like i should try and support the line by getting a few more figures at msrp, but i dunno at $25 its hard to pull the trigger when i see these in stores and i don't feel much FOMO, whether its from being a long-time collector to seeing inventory move more slowly due to the higher prices, just feels like patience always pays off.

Remaining on my must-get list for 2022

• Havok
  • Black Panther
  •  MCU She-Hulk
  • MCU Moon Knight

Plus a bunch of maybes. Let the sales continue!!!!!!

The Bombastic Bag-Man arrived today from Target ... complete with a crushed bubble, because someone thought it would be a good idea to send it in a mailer bag.  Now, I'm an opener, so I don't really care, but maybe they should take better care of their exclusive collectibles when shipping them out.  🙄

On 10/14/2022 at 9:27 AM, Neal said:

The Bombastic Bag-Man arrived today from Target ... complete with a crushed bubble, because someone thought it would be a good ideal to send it in a mailer bag.  Now, I'm an opener, so I don't really care, but maybe they should take better care of their exclusive collectibles when shipping them out.  🙄

Yea I’m an opener also but it still feels frustrating when you see that stupid plastic bag on your porch and you know the package is going to be beat up. My Walmart lizard arrived this way just a few days ago. 

A sighting but definitely not a haul: FYE has the Venom / Knull 2 pack for....... $129.00. That’s right, for 2 figures 5 accessories FYE thinks some A-hole will drop nearly double for this set. I’m stunned.

i will say the figures, specifically Venom are stunning. Seeing this set in hand may have swayed me to pick it up if I see it a reasonable price.

also found a 2nd Quake so I can display both her and Maria.

started opening my recent haul of the Wakanda Forever wave, only the Hatut Zaraze sure far. Nice sculpt but a little rubbery. Also, why Hasbro puts artwork on the box that the figure doesn’t include is baffling. It’s not like Hasbro doesn’t have the shoulder holster accessory the artwork shows. Or can’t add the gray temples to Mr. Terrific.., Errr...Blue Marvel.. 

Annnnnddd..   GALACTUS has arrived!!! 

FedEx guy said "I've got to ask, this box says 'action figures' how many are are in there"?

One. Hahahaha. Don't ask how much it cost

Won't be able to break him out for a few days but can wait. A major box checked in my lifelong quest to complete the Secret Wars roster

Wonder how they decide who gets theirs and when? I was an 11th hour purchaser, literally waiting until the final minutes of the campaign but haven't seen anyone else here post that they got theirs yet.