Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Been a busy week without realizing it

Tessaract & Loki from Amazon ( $16 off with coupon)

Sentry from Walgreens 

Clint, Kate, Sharon & Ms Marvel also from Amazon. This time used a $100 gift card I earned for 10 years at my job to grab half the wave. My company just got bought out so I’m lucky to get the gift card haha

Kate/ Sharon should arrive tomorrow. Kamala on Saturday and Clint by Monday. I was going to grab the 2 Moon Knights and She-Hulk but on Amazon they were $30-$40 each. So I got as many as I could

Whelp.. my Kate and Sharon arrived today via Amazon. Both boxes absolutely trashed but the kicker: the Sharon figure is correct but Ultrons head and sword is replaced by a Death Dealer head and what looks He-Man swords. Unbelievable! One of the last waves to have plastic and an online order to boot.

Immediately replacement request. Guess goes to show swappers have no shame

Sentry also arrived and everything is as expected with that one at least

Got my Clint, Kamala, and the replacement Kate and Sharon. This time with the intended accessories. Is it me or does this feel awfully quick that some jerk could buy these figures, swap parts and return?

Also, this is the first time this happened to me from Amazon. Are they too big to notice the parts swap? Has anyone else had this happen to them?

Found FireLord and 1st Appearance Spidey today. 

Firelord looks great in package, those Retro cards enhance figures for sure. The Spidey, I’m just hoping the correct figure is in the box, the package has some suspicious damage and the tape was askew... Friday’s are my normal “open new stuff” night so we will see.

BTW, saw the 6” Sentinel (the one with almost no articulation).. the backer board he is on is waaay over sized for what you get. Same size as the Rhinos package for reference. Hasbro’s attempt at artificial sizing?? Too bad this is a happy meal toy essentially, with standard Legends articulation I’d have bought 6.

in my opinion I can’t even say the Sentinel looks good because the lack of articulation is so glaring

Opened the 1st appearance Spidey and after seeing some suspicious package damage was worried that there was some shenanigans.  All is well.

It does have 2 extra underarm web attachments that aren't advertised on the box too. Both sets are confusing AF on how to attach 

Oh and Firelord is a thing of beauty.  Only minor gripe is his flame qtip is too heavy, he can't hold in one hand, we'll he can but it slides down until his hand is right at the flame ball. May need to rubber band it in for more dynamic poses

Pulse screwed up my order. I purchased 2 Mr. Knight figures but they sent 1 Mr K amd 1 standard Moon Knight. 

Excellent customer service though. I let them know of the error and they are shipping the correct figure already. And told me to keep the MK figure for my trouble. Nicely done Pulse

Opened the female Black Panther tonight and it's a nicely sculpted figure. But lack of articulation really hurts the overall feel.

Since when do MCU characters have the mid torso swivel instead of the traditional ab joint? Must admit this looks better astetically but it's definitely harder to get intoore dynamic poses.

Finally caught up to the Spider-Verse Spidey Noir, really great figure, and with the hat wearing head sculpt it might actually take the comic one's place in the display.  Here's to the inevitable Peni Parker and SP/DR to coincide with the next movie.