Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

DD 3 pack arrived. DD looks great as well as Elektra. Her 2nd head sculpt is wild. 

Bullseye... I mean... it's the same one we got but with a poorly designed blue vest. I get it's from a specific era but overall...meh. I'm kicking myself because a few years back I tracked down his unmasked head sculpt ( for about the cost of a full figure!!) because I saw a cool head swap with a Hawkeye body that I could create a Dark Avengers Hawkeye/Bullseye with. Ah well, now I've got an extra.

Also got notice that my Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends set is processing 

Amazon also says Gorr is on the way.

Picked up Quake and the DD 3 pack came in.  DD might not quite be worth the price of the pack on his own, but he's excellent, no regrets on this one, even with the underwhelming Bullseye.  

Found the Khonshu wave today. Very pleased to get the whole wave in one stop. Anyone else still feel weird spending $175 with no guarantees on what's in the box?

Another end of year haul that also included the DD 3 pack, Spidey and his Amazong friends 3 pack, Amazon Killmonger,  Moonstone... I love it but Hasbro has been hurting me for the past few years right near Christmas 

On 12/18/2022 at 10:27 AM, MODADDYDODOK said:

Has nobody received their exclusive retro Spidey from Walmart yet? Mine reads to arrive by the 21st but there’s been no activity yet. Anxious about the condition he will arrive in too as I planned on keeping this one moc.

Ah cool, just got notified that it shipped and arrives tomorrow.

On 12/31/2022 at 5:53 PM, Emnems80 said:

Supposed to receive the Walmart exclusive Spiderman Animated Series retro figure today. It was supposed to originally arrive before Christmas but was bouncing around in Tennessee for almost a week for some reason smh.Screenshot_20221231-095208.thumb.png.841e89d36a2e54fb3cdb823a30927bc5.png

mate in fairness, there was a massive blizzard for most of the country and week.

On 12/31/2022 at 9:54 PM, Emnems80 said:

I can understand about the blizzard. It's the fact that it kept bouncing back and forth between the same two FedEx locations for about 5 days.

I had a similar situation once. I was expecting a package then watched the tracking to see it go from Illinois to Tennessee back to Illinois then to my location. Just poor route planning haha

Got a decent deal on classic Cyclops from the Dark Phoenix set. That guy was crazy expensive for so long but found a deal o could live with. 

I'll be able to display "my" XMen team from the old arcade game now. 

Got the 20th Cap, finally broke down and got one at MSRP after waiting for a discounted one and watching it just rise in price.  Great figure, and even though I didn't think it could, it replaced the 80th Cap for me.  Also got the Animated Spidey, only to have the lower ab crunch frozen, took off a bit of paint unfortunately to unstick it, which left a bit of a bad taste despite a very good figure.  

Retro Ghost Rider came in with the rest of my PoL from Big Bad.  Not sure if it's my favorite Hasbro GR yet, but it's a nice figure, and that card is stunning.  Still hoping we see more stuff on that retro card.  

• 2 weeks later...

Found the Gamestop exclusive Mr Negative / Inner Demon 2 pack. While  BOTH are great figures it is a missed opportunity to have made this a Demon 2 pack and release Negative on his own. 

Saw a second set at a different GS but could not pull the trigger on another $50.. That's too much for a 2nd Demon and I'd have no use for another Negative....

I can see Pulse army building these Demons so until they do this will be my lone purchase of this set