aaozz9

Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

Manger if you got out of ML would you keep what you got or sell it off? I almost stopped when the Homecoming Vulture suit BAF was out until I found the entire wave for $9 each. I don’t like the Black Panther or Avenger wave but it’s the completist in me that wins. Deadpool wave has great figures, not a fan of Sassy BAF.

I’ll stick with just ML for now. I have way too many SW Black series, Funko Pop (especially rides), and DC multiverse. I’m not into the Mezco, SH Figurearts, etc. Those are way too expensive.

I reallly like the recent DC CollectandConnect/BAF like King Shark and Rookie. The figures that come with them are meh. Mattel articulation sucks. Currently have a Clayface with no legs. Jessica Cruz is hard to come by. New blue packaging is nice looking too.

Antman and wasp 2 pack are up for preorder.

if anyone here is in the austin Tx area and is still looking for the scarlet witch vision set

the south austin toys r us had a case (6) of them today. i picked up one.

now im hoping they get the antman set.

if anyone here is in the austin Tx area and is still looking for the scarlet witch vision set

the south austin toys r us had a case (6) of them today. i picked up one.

now im hoping they get the antman set.

Same here. I'm in Longview, Texas which is Northeast part of Texas. I grabbed one for a soviener and going to keep it in the package just for that with the Toys R Us logo on it.

Target has begun getting the Deadpool (Sasquatch) wave.

My closest one had them today. But they had already been picked over. I got Cable, which I originally wasn't gonna get, but they only one I have left to get is grey Deadpool

Amazon has some Deadpool wave singles up for MSRP, including Domino and X-23.

Check your Toys R Us stores, I got Antman and Stinger 2 pack from there at 31 something with the 20 percent discount. That was here in Northeast Texas.

Check your Toys R Us stores, I got Antman and Stinger 2 pack from there at 31 something with the 20 percent discount. That was here in Northeast Texas.

same here in austin -- boy i got lucky. one of the 3 stores here had 2 sitting on the shelf today - got one! awesome set

-eronel55

I ran by my local Walmarts when I got off work this morning and I saw we got the Spiderman Lizard BAF wave in finally. The only figure I could not find was Mysterio. I passed on everyone else because he was the only one I wanted in that wave. I bought the BAF off of Ebay awhile back. I do have him pre-ordered on Dorkside Toys loose but have not received him yet. I emailed them a week ago asking if he had an idea of when they might be getting him in and got no answer so after seeing these hit in my area, I am thinking probably soon. I am in Northeast Texas by the way.

A friend of mine found remnants of the Cull Obsidian wave this morning at a local Walmart. I didn't expect these already!

And I was able to just score the wave at a different local Walmart. They stocked three cases of the new wave today.

No luck on the Lizard wave, but my local Wally-Worlds are getting in the Sasquatch and Cull Obsidian waves.

Maybe the droughts finally broken.

If Cull Obsidan Wave is already hitting stores, maybe the Apocalypse wave will be in the next month or 2!!! I was hoping it would be out before SDCC. Man, that wave looks amazing.

Kapowtoys.co.uk has both the Apocalypse wave and the Silver Surfer up for preorder (they don't deliver to the US)

Any news on the date for the X-Men wave preorders, those promotional pics got me anxious