aaozz9

Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

On 2/2/2019 at 7:06 PM, mako said:

Well, after a couple days of picking through what meager offerings have trickled into my area stores, I managed to find the entire Captain Marvel series with the exception of Nick Fury, who I broke down and ordered off Amazon this afternoon. Not a bad week all things considered.

Still haven't seen any Spider-Man, but I'm sure they'll turn up.

I gotta tell you -- i Love this wave -- i like the kirby touches on the sentry figure and just overall the whole wave.  Cap marvel figures look great and the yon rogg and comic figure to me are spot on -- really diggina it

The Captain Marvel wave is hitting Walgreens in South Florida US1 area. I've only seem Killmonger, Klaw, and the Dora Milage figures at Walgreens.

Walmart has nothing (see picture) and Targets by Miami just got the Saurom wave. Nothing new.

IMG_20190129_124401.jpg

IMG_20190129_124357.jpg

I went to hit up a few stores today. I finally found the Vulture wave Moon Knight, Juggernaut wave Iceman and Deadpool, Obsidian wave Black Widow.

Then I found this. I looked over the available waves on toy Hollywood and did a few different google searches. I’m not having any luck figuring out what this figure is. Anyone know what it is? 

4B96CCAF-9087-4E4A-9125-2B7092B6877C.jpeg

1F706A22-81C9-4C58-BA37-DA058DE5AFA6.jpeg

6 minutes ago, JHS said:

I went to hit up a few stores today. I finally found the Vulture wave Moon Knight, Juggernaut wave Iceman and Deadpool, Obsidian wave Black Widow.

Then I found this. I looked over the available waves on toy Hollywood and did a few different google searches. I’m not having any luck figuring out what this figure is. Anyone know what it is? 

4B96CCAF-9087-4E4A-9125-2B7092B6877C.jpeg

1F706A22-81C9-4C58-BA37-DA058DE5AFA6.jpeg

That would be Titanium Man from the Iron Man movie concept series.

24 minutes ago, mako said:

That would be Titanium Man from the Iron Man movie concept series.

Thank you Mako! 

Vintage Wolverine is on Amazon for $19.99 right now, for those interested. It normally hovers around $35.

4 hours ago, JHS said:

I don't suppose they had any more copies of Juggernaut-wave Iceman, did they? That's pretty much my one remaining want. If you could get it for me, there's a lot of stuff I can get that I'd be happy to trade for it.

Sad to say it, but been finding most of the better selections at Walgreens lately instead of Wal-Mart and Target. WM always has swapped pieces and empty shelves, Target is full of Sasquatch and Warlock (pegwarmers) still. Sometimes I miss TRU.....

I've found the whole captain marvel wave at walgreens, Walmart, and target. But definitely more plentiful at walgreens. I read that the Kingpin wave has started showing there too.

Walgreens has been the go to place for me lately. Walmart is blank and Target is way behind.

My Walmart’s and Targets have nothing. I only find stuff at Best Buy and Walgreens.  My Walgreens just added random  Homecoming wave figures

Found Black Panther wave at Wal-Mart today, much to my surprise. They have been empty in my area too, so it was the last place i checked. Got exactly who i wanted. T'Chaka and Klaue. 

Im in GA

In my area Target and GameStop are pretty much the only go-to spots. Found some of the Black Panther wave but no sign of the other new ones. Walgreens usually has their exclusive and I've found pretty much every single one I've wanted but their shelf space is small they usually don't have much when it comes to the new waves.

Walmart is another story. Back in the ToyBiz days the Marvel section dominated the aisle. Still remember the big cardboard displays when the Giant-Man wave and Face-Off 2pks hit. When Hasbro took over they still had a solid amount of space carved out. Slowly it got smaller and smaller the last wave I remember where they had 10 pegs dedicated to ML was Thor Ragnarok. After that it was reduced to 4 pegs with next to zero product.

You guys are lucky. I live in Scotland so I have to buy online pretty much all the time. Very few comic stores sometimes have some legends in but it’s rare to get anything good.

Spotted the entire Black Panther wave at my local WM yesterday (regular price, no $5 deals alas)!!   Grabbed Killmonger, Klaue and Ayo.  I'm going to hold off on the other three until a sale or price reduction though, and may end up just getting the BAF piece for one of the panthers as i don't think i need two. 

They also had  the entire Black Series Archive wave! 

My patience has paid off. Not only did I just order Night Thrasher and Silver Sable off the newly opened and renamed Hasbro Pulse, I did it without having to pay a BS mark-up.

Kiss my big pale glutes 29 dollar Amazon Silver Sable!

https://hasbropulse.com/

Hasbro has knocked it out of the park with their reveals from 2019  NY Toy Fair. If you are loving the 90's  X-Men then you are in heaven with the additions of Colossus and Nightcrawler, to the already known releases of the Professor X in the Riders series and the Caliban wave .  Thankfully I was able to have already ordered Prof. X from Dorkside toys, but was late to the game on the Hasbro Pulse site.  By the time I went to the site last night, Beast was sold out.   My consolation was that Jubilee, Gambit and Forge were still available.  Here's to finishing off my X-Men Blue and Gold teams.  I went to Amazon and snagged the Magneto, Quicksilver and Scarlett Witch 3 PK from Amazon because I have an 1970's Avengers team to fill out.  In addition, the 80 years Iron Man, Thor and Captain America figures looked solid as well. As Toy Shiz said, I might have to take out a second mortgage to afford all these figures