Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Found another Black Widow at a different local Target and grabbed it for a friend of mine. Originally, I was just going to get Widow to complete my movie Avengers. But, after looking at pics of the Mandroid, I bought the rest of the wave so I could build it. Now, I just have to track down Cap from the first wave so my Mandroid will have a head. ;)

Are there any Canadians here? I live in Ontario, but no luck downtown Toronto or the GTA when it comes to Wave 2. Wave 1, only Spiderman pegwarmers (both Spideys + Beetle) are the only ones left in local Wal-Marts/Targets, if any. Cap Am Wave 1 only pegwarmers remain in select TRUs.

I'm a little frustrated as I found a Montreal/Ottawa store selling the Cap Am Wave 2 online, selling Wave 2 case of 6 for $190 with shipping and taxes included. Really don't want to have to spend that kind of moolah, especially on (my predicted) pegwarmers Marvel Now Cap Am, Red Skull, and Zemo. The most you can sell those for are... what, 20, 25 bucks apiece? If you're lucky?

Damn. I think BW might have been up on Target.com earlier.

It got listed about 11pm last night or so. I left the computer for 5 minutes, came back refreshed and the additional figures were up. Black Widow and Winter Solder were sold out, all of the other ones in the case were available. So yep, think I missed it also.

I broke down. I bought an overpriced Black Widow on eBay. Mandroid complete.

Me too, if I ignore the price it is an awesome figure, plus she looks great with the other movie Avengers figures.

Up yet again for a fraction of a second on amazon. This is absolutely insane. Amazon can barely put her up before she's snatched up. Hasbro was beyond stupid in not packing her 2 per case. :angry:

I will not pay for nearly half a case just to get one figure. I called Target and they are going to try to order more as their stock is low, but I expect I'd get scooped there as well.

They were up on Target last night? I kept refreshing and I got nothing. Only figure up was the Movie Cap. Forget Amazon. Tried a few times and every time I was beat. Just impossible to get her online unless you are willing to wait. Honestly though I just want the Mandroid torso.

It's hard to tell if it ever went up at all, or got listed as OOS on Target. I can't find anyone that actually saw it live and I caught it just a few minutes after going up. Literally no more than 5 minutes, I came back refreshed and the wave 2 legends were posted but Winter Soldier and Black Widow OOS.

Driving down a road see a run down KMART with the typical mostly empty parking lot and all the marquis letters with bird nests. Say to myself I haven't been robbed lately, so I venture in and see a store that appears to of had a flash mob go through it and continue to the toy aisle and find left over Spider-Man wave in the action figure section, very surprised as they still had all the Thor movie figs from the first movie. I go to the next aisle balls and puzzles and in between Star Wars Black series, snagged a Bobba fet. Go to the next aisle clearance junk, bike accessories and captain America wave 1, with hydra and aim soldiers. Good surprise and even got to listen to the cashier complain how ted scheduled her Saturday even though she told him she couldn't work and she wouldn't be there.

Driving down a road see a run down KMART with the typical mostly empty parking lot and all the marquis letters with bird nests. Say to myself I haven't been robbed lately, so I venture in and see a store that appears to of had a flash mob go through it and continue to the toy aisle and find left over Spider-Man wave in the action figure section, very surprised as they still had all the Thor movie figs from the first movie. I go to the next aisle balls and puzzles and in between Star Wars Black series, snagged a Bobba fet. Go to the next aisle clearance junk, bike accessories and captain America wave 1, with hydra and aim soldiers. Good surprise and even got to listen to the cashier complain how ted scheduled her Saturday even though she told him she couldn't work and she wouldn't be there.

Usually the desolate Kmarts have the best stuff. I found an entire set of wave 1 Cap and Spiderman figures when I went in. Got black cat, both aim and hydra soldiers. Was gonna get a hot dog, but....Nathan's in that area was non-existent....and don't forget the aisle and aisle of crappy clothing. Kmarts remind me of thrifty stores. I've seen 99 cent stores better looking than Kmart..and also I forgot to mention. Kmart already has taken ML off their website...well some at least.

Very well done, sir!