Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Well...tried again on Amazon. Same ole same. 1 second poof it's gone. There's no way a normal human being can buy this figure (Black Widow) from Amazon. Looks like I need to go hunting.

Just snagged one on Amazon... it's possible

Lucky dude! I tried like 3 times and no luck. Every time at check out it would say they are no longer available. I'll keep trying, but sheesh it is difficult. Will try locally at the Targets as well in the meantime. I've kind of figured out their delivery days of Marvel stuff.

If any of you who are actually finding extras,would you mind picking up a widow for me? I've called several Targets and walked in late in others. I've only seen the Winter Soldier once but passed hoping I'd come across Widow at the next one since I knew they were now in my area. Well needless to say no luck, I'm tired and my schedule is starting to pick up again. So please if anyone can without scalpers' prices PM me.

If any of you who are actually finding extras,would you mind picking up a widow for me? I've called several Targets and walked in late in others. I've only seen the Winter Soldier once but passed hoping I'd come across Widow at the next one since I knew they were now in my area. Well needless to say no luck, I'm tired and my schedule is starting to pick up again. So please if anyone can without scalpers' prices PM me.

If I can pick up an extra I will pm you.

Grabbed a Boomerang off Target.com now I hope they dont pull the swap figure i.e. deadliest foes thing and send me a Beetle instead. Meanwhile the hunt for Widow,Soldier,Spidergirl,&Toxin continues.

Toxin and Spider-Girl in stock. (along with boomerang)

http://www.target.com/p/marvel-the-amazing-spider-man-2-marvel-legends-infinite-series-spawn-of-symbiotes-figure/-/A-15121662#prodSlot=medium_1_18&term=marvel legends

http://www.target.com/p/marvel-the-amazing-spider-man-2-marvel-legends-infinite-series-skyline-sirens-figure/-/A-15121666#prodSlot=medium_1_20&term=marvel legends

Thanks!!!!! Got mine a second after you payed this!!! Thanks for the heads up!!!!

Grabbed a Boomerang off Target.com now I hope they dont pull the swap figure i.e. deadliest foes thing and send me a Beetle instead. Meanwhile the hunt for Widow,Soldier,Spidergirl,&Toxin continues.

Toxin and Spider-Girl in stock. (along with boomerang)

http://www.target.com/p/marvel-the-amazing-spider-man-2-marvel-legends-infinite-series-spawn-of-symbiotes-figure/-/A-15121662#prodSlot=medium_1_18&term=marvel legends

http://www.target.com/p/marvel-the-amazing-spider-man-2-marvel-legends-infinite-series-skyline-sirens-figure/-/A-15121666#prodSlot=medium_1_20&term=marvel legends

I was up late last night at 1 doing research for my masters program and I got the email! Never been so happy losing sleep because of school. These were available up until 5 am, tho. Normal people are asleep, however.

It's wild how fast these go.

I thought it was only up an hour. Still they go fast. I think Boomerang lasted a full day recently. I was pretty surprised by that.

Captain America Marvel NOW is in stock at HTS.com. I've been looking around to get another Mandroid head, all the stores have Wave 2 right now. Who would have thought the head is harder to find now. Strange that HTS hasn't listed any AIM or Hydra soldiers.

My Walmart still has Wave 1 Cap's on the shelf. If you're ordering from HTS though, use 10HTSDISC coupon code for 10% off.