Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Geez, do you guys have those RSS update notifiers or something similar? How are you all so on top of the updates?

Not that I'm competition. I'm Canadian and would think three times before I purchase something from an American site. Customs, conversion, increased shipping prices are all things I have to think about.

So can someone kindly give me a rundown of how that works?

Well I got my Amazon order of "Black Cat" and ended up getting Spider Girl haha. I think I have like 4 Spider Girls.

I see this a lot, which is why I really appreciate some of these retailers like target and TRU listing them separately from the running change versions.. but then again K-Mart screwed up pretty hard sending me the wrong figures and a second time when I received the wrong figures after being assured I would most certainly get the correct figures. I don't recommend Kmart online.

Damn missed Black Widow on Amazon again 30 minutes ago. Was eating dinner and didn't hear my computer. DAMN YOU!!! DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!!!

Sell me your ebay auction Emma Frost for 30 bucks instead of 65 and I'll have some sympathy :D

If his Emma Frost is MOSC I might buy that from eBay and then sell my Black Widow for that.

Got my BBTS Pile of Loot order today. I'm a big Star Trek fan (in particular Voyager) so I am glad that I finally am able to get a model of the ship. Also joined Eaglemoss to get the other models. Gotta say the AO Killer Croc is mighty impressive in size. Wasn't expecting it to be so big! Also the Spidergirl that was suppose to be a Black Cat is included from Amazon.

post-64305-0-65057200-1394600670_thumb.jpg

Damn missed Black Widow on Amazon again 30 minutes ago. Was eating dinner and didn't hear my computer. DAMN YOU!!! DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!!!

Well you missed her again about 10 minutes ago.

So you want to trade my Black Widow for your Emma? :)

Nah. I wasn't really upset. I was just trying to be funny. I really only want the Torso for Mandroid. The only figure I'd trade the Emma for would be an Archangel (Hit Monkey wave). Black Widow will start to be easier to find. Emma won't be. If someone wanted to do a deal for the Emma off ebay I'd take offers. I hate having to pay the damn 10% Ebay fee. PM me if you'd like.

Off topic, but if anyone is interested in the Game of Thrones 6" line, bn.com is now shipping...I know they are about to show up everywhere soon. You only have to pay for tax if you get two or more (shipping free over $25).

Thanks a lot for this. Picked up the whole set. Who knew they shipped to Canada? I just dread the custom fees once they get here, lol. But only way to get them apart from insane Ebay prices.

Also, I just checked Amazon.

Black Widow was 16.99 for like a split second. Lol.

Picked up Boomerang, Winter Soldier, and Spider Girl all for $16.99. Not a bad deal. Also got a Movie Cap America from last night, same price.

I wanted to get two WS, but there was only one left being sold for $16.99. Get a Boomerang/Spider Girl, as they still have some left.

Yeah but even when they last more than a few minutes they don't last long. I think Boomerang is the only one I've seen up long enough for lots of people to grab. Also kinda unrelated but I kept refreshing the page for the x-men boxset for days waiting for it to go back in stock and then noticed it had 2 listing and the other was in stock and has been for days.. prob still is.

Yeah but even when they last more than a few minutes they don't last long. I think Boomerang is the only one I've seen up long enough for lots of people to grab. Also kinda unrelated but I kept refreshing the page for the x-men boxset for days waiting for it to go back in stock and then noticed it had 2 listing and the other was in stock and has been for days.. prob still is.

It's been up since Monday under the alternative listing. ;) For those looking, Dragon Dagger is in stock as well.