Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

*update

those of you in Canada, the spider-man next wave is out at all walmarts.... boomerang, toxin & spider-girl

+ black cat & carnage if still hanging around from initial release

$22.92 unless you have a receipt from when they were $19.92

CAWS at TRU with A.I.M. and Hydra at one per case, but pricey at $26.99

CAWS just released and spotted at wal mart ($22.92) great chance for building A.I.M. or Hydra armys

also for Canada... no wave including black widow and winter soldier anywhere

I just spotted and snagged a Black Series Boba Fett for the first time today...so maybe there is still hope for Black Widow.

***I did win the SDCC Boba Fett from a Yahoo movies SDCC contest, but I was never sure if I wanted to keep it or sell it to pay for more stuff. My decision just got a lot harder.***

http://www.ebay.com/itm/UNRELEASED-MARVEL-LEGENDS-PHOENIX-FIVE-CYCLOPS-OFFICIAL-FIGURE-SAMPLE-HASBRO-NR-/281294808118?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item417e7a2436

Real or custom? I mean, how did anyone manage to snatch it from the display, if it really is real?

Regardless, how much would any of you pay for this?

I paid $75-ish-$100 dollars (don't remember the exact amount) for a custom Crimson Dawn Psylocke and custom Silver Luke Cage, knowing that I'll probably never be able to justify spending a heap load on the real thing. Of course, the real thing is always nice, but sometimes, a copy can be effective enough, no matter how illusory.

While the seller has a good feedback rating and history. I see a few things that would lead me to believe its a custom or a fake someone sold to the seller under the guise of being the real deal.I have included a side by side of the auction photo next to a photo taken at the 2013 NYCC. I do not think the seller would try to scam anyone. I could also be a 100% wrong and it is the real deal, but from my point of view, its not the real. If I thought it was I would be in there fighting to get it.

nice find!

I just spotted and snagged a Black Series Boba Fett for the first time today...so maybe there is still hope for Black Widow.

***I did win the SDCC Boba Fett from a Yahoo movies SDCC contest, but I was never sure if I wanted to keep it or sell it to pay for more stuff. My decision just got a lot harder.***

<walmart links gone - sold out>

Widow and Winter Soldier both sold out now! Hope you guys got lucky!

Wouldn't hold my breath, they might email you that they are out of stock of the Black Widow. I made several orders with Widows, Winter Soldiers, etc and they all got cancelled by Wal-mart because they didn't have any in stock when I placed the order.

I think that is the real deal. Most likely a production sample. I'm kind of wondering how he got this one though.

Yeah, I'd hope it was sample considering if you go to the auction and look at the close up of the face, the paint application on it is off center and is scuffed in a few places. I can see how this would be a collectors item, but for $300+ I'd want something a little nicer.