aaozz9

Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

Exactly! I've seen a dozen customs on figure realm that could pass or almost. That looks a little like Emma's head. Not the one shown on what was supposed to be the final product.

http://www.actionfigurefury.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/rogue-wolverine-2013-marvel-legends.png

http://marveltoynews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Wolverine-Legends-Marvel-Legends-Rogue-and-Emma-Frost-Action-Figures-e1371222085291.jpg

Just received BanDai's Fire/flame effects in the mail.

Those look awesome. Did you score those from BBTS or some other website? Wouldn't mind having some of those.

I bought it on Amazon.

Or the fact that the bubble has partially come off the card .... How else would you insert a custom?

I've actually bought 2 Emma's from a Newbury Comics locally and the bubble packaging was coming off of every figure they had from the wave. There was something wrong with the glue they used on that wave.

I have like 3 Moonstones and Satanas extras for customs and the prices they are going for on ebay now is insane. I bought most of them between 30 to 40 bucks.

I went to Target tonight and found Nova amongst the droves of Iron Man and Star Lords. They had at least 3 each of those two then I looked down and saw Nova lying on the shelf!

Also found a Black Series Stormtrooper at Wal-Mart earlier this week.

First time I've found good figures "in the wild" in MONTHS!

Can't find an agent venom for the life of me . Did find a stormtrooper at walmart yesterday though. Been seeing Boba Fett at target a lot lately though

Has anyone else come across these clearenced ML and MU figs at the Disney Store outlet? MLs $10, MUs $6 I scored a complete comic Rocket Raccoon BAF and a few others. (Pictured) Now I need a Pile Driver. The unpackaged Jean is for trade. Looking for new Groot pieces too. They had a huge tub of MU in the back. Grey Hulk, Abomination, A Bomb, Aurora, Rhino, Mysterio, Cloak and Dagger, Black Knight... Some others I think. Lots of MLs too including the red skull shirt Punisher but no others from that wave. A few other sets of the RR wave and the Zola wave.

CDD749EF-1304-4A5D-B463-54DCADC9D167_zps

1ACE128A-6F1B-4D58-A261-C9288795F164_zps

Has anyone else come across these clearenced ML and MU figs at the Disney Store outlet? MLs $10, MUs $6 I scored a complete comic Rocket Raccoon BAF and a few others. (Pictured) Now I need a Pile Driver. The unpackaged Jean is for trade. Looking for new Groot pieces too. They had a huge tub of MU in the back. Grey Hulk, Abomination, A Bomb, Aurora, Rhino, Mysterio, Cloak and Dagger, Black Knight... Some others I think. Lots of MLs too including the red skull shirt Punisher but no others from that wave. A few other sets of the RR wave and the Zola wave.

CDD749EF-1304-4A5D-B463-54DCADC9D167_zps

1ACE128A-6F1B-4D58-A261-C9288795F164_zps

Where do you live? I just got back into ML and I need all of those!!!

Oklahoma City

So lucky! If you go back and you find another set for the rocket racoon baf let me know. Would be happy to buy it from you.

Oklahoma City

So lucky! If you go back and you find another set for the rocket racoon baf let me know. Would be happy to buy it from you.

Im new to this game but I know I hit pay dirt on that. The scalpers are always one step ahead of me but Im pretty sure my local WalMart stocks on Mon-Tues. Also saw a Black Cat once but I passed; pretty sure shes hard to find.

Nice, but if you're only interested in one figure, it's like 30 bucks when you factor in shipping and tax. I ended up buying a MIB Carnage off Ebay for 24 including shipping.