Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

It has been for a few weeks and I finally pulled the trigger on one last night. And I'll hold on to my receipt just in case they drop it lower and get the difference in price put back into my pocket...

Yeah but I doubt it. $8 bucks a fig is probably as good as it gets. I did find some of the Odin wave at one Target today. But went around the corner and found the whole wave at TRU. They were sitting on a lower shelf by the new Avenger stuff rather on pegs with the other MLs. So check around. I almost missed them. I got Thor and both of the ladies. I'll get the rest as I run across them.

Jealous!!! I went to my third Toys R Us of the week today, and was there RIGHT when the doors opened, and there was no sign of this Avengers wave. FRUSTRATING! Why is NY always behind the curve? Went to a nearby Target also, and was right behind a scalper, but no sign of the wave there either.

Still have some money on my TRU gift card, and still don't have Iron Fist, Thor, Captain Marvel, or Scarlet Witch... Grrrrrr....

Thor is going to be the hardest along with Scarlet Witch and Captain Marvel to find. But it seems the rest are just starting to hang around. I'm grabbing Sentry next. He's just so much cooler than the ToyBiz one.

I think Iron Fist along with Thor will be the hardest due to needing a 2nd pair of legs if collectors want to build both.

Something for everyone to keep in mind; I managed to snag a Thor yesterday at Target (So Cal so yes, they're here). On a whim, I deceded to run it through the price scanner (because there were no pegs designated for the Avengers wave) and sure enough, it came up as Captain America Marvel Legends. I'm betting this line has turned up in more places than we're realizing. It's just that they're gone before we get there and there are no tell tale signs such as remnants (speaking of which, the Hawkeye peg warmer episode has begun) or assigned (named) pegs to let us know. I knew this would be and issue. So basically, everyone has to keep vigilant if you're going to get your wave from Target. I don't know if this applies to TRU.

Just reconfirming; I went to another Target to acquire an Iron Fist. They had the entire wave (one case) on the pegs. They were all on the Captain America pegs as per the DPCI code, so if you see nothing in your Target, don't assume they have't gotten any yet. In fact, you can use whatever Cap series figures stil on the shelves to see if they have any in the back. It'll most lkely be an Avengers case. Just trying to keep hope alive for those still without.