aaozz9

Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

You may very well be right! And the crazy thing for me is NONE of these figures was long coveted by me, and yet this is without question, my favorite SDCC 5 pack.

I absolutely agree... On paper, none of these characters were "must haves" for me, but this set came together AMAZINGLY well, and just looks spectacular. And what a weird cluster of characters! The mutant sorceress girl, the asgardian goddess, the voodoo man, the demonic flaming head, and a bearded mystic. They work well together but still very diverse. Can't stop staring at the figures. But little Magik is my favorite.

SDCC Exclusices UP On HASBROTOYSHOP.COM

I saw about 10 of them at a Walgreens last nite and found 4 Bulldozers at TRU. I can go ahead and get Reaper next time I see him now.

I know this is a longshot, but I figured would ask. I was picking up the kids from summer school when the SDCC stuff went live, I managed to get Antman small figure, GiJoe Crimson set, and Antman set when I got home. The Book of Vishanti was in my cart but sold out while I was lagged and checking out.

If anyone has a one unopened they are willing to sell please let me know. I'm a MOC collector. Thanks

Just for my own piece of mind, has anyone seen the Hulkbuster wave in the wild? According to Target's website they're in stock at my local store, but in reality, I didn't find jack there.

Nope haven't seen the hulkbuster wave yet.

The problem with using the Target Website to see if the Hulkbuster wave is in stock is that they use the same dpci as the previous wave - so when the website shows in stock it really just means that there are avengers figures in stock. My store just got a new case of figures yesterday - but it was the Thanos wave. Hopefully they are going to push at least one case to each store since they are on the website!

Latest haul. Spidey wave 4 / rhino wave. Definetly my favourite wave of the 3 that came out........at the same frigging time!! 4 new and 3 needed remakes. The only "meh" for me is the superior venom. Awesome figure just not really needed as he was only in 2 or 3 issues. I would prefered if they slotted in a Toxin (Mulligan version) or Hybrid if they have to have a symbiote in every wave. The Baf is second to the Hulkbuster but since I won't be displaying HB (no movie figs unless they have no comic figure) this is my favourite one. Favourite figure is Scarlet Spider. Even with his Spidey version coming out next wave, will have this version on display next to Kaine and Pete. must keep the brothers together. Just need to get 2 more chameleon for Hammerhead and JJJ.

11828578_917924648277664_602191557717163

Latest haul. Spidey wave 4 / rhino wave. Definetly my favourite wave of the 3 that came out........at the same frigging time!! 4 new and 3 needed remakes. The only "meh" for me is the superior venom. Awesome figure just not really needed as he was only in 2 or 3 issues. I would prefered if they slotted in a Toxin (Mulligan version) or Hybrid if they have to have a symbiote in every wave. The Baf is second to the Hulkbuster but since I won't be displaying HB (no movie figs unless they have no comic figure) this is my favourite one. Favourite figure is Scarlet Spider. Even with his Spidey version coming out next wave, will have this version on display next to Kaine and Pete. must keep the brothers together. Just need to get 2 more chameleon for Hammerhead and JJJ.

Was it target? If so do you have the dcpi number?

I live in Ireland so no. Got from Kapowtoys.co.uk

Unfortunately the dpci # is shared with the previous waves so can't specifically search for just the Rhino wave, it's 087-06-2568.

WOW! After untold weeks of waiting, Entertainment Earth is FINALLY shipping out the Ant-Man wave! Talk about late to the party! The peculiar thing is they don't have it listed as in stock on their site, but if you go to your account, it shows "processing". The site does get updated slowly. It usually won't read "shipped" until sometime at night even though it was mailed much earlier in the day. Oh well. I'll have my cases tomorrow.

The cases have arrived. EE never put their availability up on their site. I'm figuring they got only just enough to cover preorders, and if you're at the bottom of that list, you may be S.O.L. Anyway, I FINALLY have the Ant-Man wave. Here's hoping the other two waves come in next week.

Was a great day today walked right into target and found the whole Rhino wave, love it!!!! Found at California Inland Empire area. Only a scarlet spidey left. They most of only got one box in . I wonder if that means Walmart or TRU will get the Hulkbuster wave.

My haul

Spider-Man wave

Antman wave

Hulkbuster wave

Black Ant

2014 SDCC ML set

Guardians Of The Galaxy set

TRU X Men set

New Mortal Kombat Scorpion

Stage Act 4. 4 sets

My haul

Spider-Man wave