Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

Since the Legends are on sale on Target.com but unavailable and says in stores only, I got a huge deal. Most are going for around $12 and up and they more than were willing to match it at the register when i showed them the site on my phone. I didn't find the rest of my Hulkbuster but I went back and got some of the Ant Man wave I was stalling on. the Hulkbuster wave are $12.23 each!

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ah, embarrassment of riches! So I had finally made it to Walmart, picked up a few things for my sister, and made my way back toward the toy department hoping, but not really expecting, that one o

Boom got that Nova  

Just got this fancy group today from ebay for less the 5 bucks a figure! Not counting the BAF parts that came with it. Old man Logan and deadpool are brand new sealed in package. love me some good dea

Posted Images

Still no luck tracking down the Avengers Target Exclusive Hulk/Vision/Ultron 3pack.

I did try to track down the Walgreens exclusive 1st Appearance Daredevil today. Looking at the website he was currently unavailable for purchase online. They did give me three store locations where the figure was listed as IN STOCK, all within walking distance from my apartment.

Went to the first location, which wasn't a Walgreens, but their affiliate, Duane Reade. They had a handful of ML figures but no exclusives. Marvel NOW Iron Man, War Machine...

Went on to the second location, also a Duane Reade. Dr. Strange, Marvel NOW Iron Man, one Valkyrie. Still a handful of MLs, no exclusives.

Went onto the third location, also a Duane Reade. Blizzard, Vision, Dr. Strange, Marvel NOW Iron Man... Behind one ML Spider-Girl, I saw the name Daredevil on the bottom of a package. But it was a standard Red costume DD. I did, however, find the Exclusive Eric O'Grady Ant-Man/Black Ant figure, which was my first sighting of that, so I snapped that up. Guess I can't just check Walgreens, but need to look into Duane Reade's toy aisles also for these exclusives...

Man some of you guys have the worst luck. I got two 3 pack Target sets for 26 or whatever dollars it was at one target. They priced matched it to the online price and I think I paid like 54 bucks for both since I had a Target red card (extra 5% off). Got a great deal!

Still no luck tracking down the Avengers Target Exclusive Hulk/Vision/Ultron 3pack.

I did try to track down the Walgreens exclusive 1st Appearance Daredevil today. Looking at the website he was currently unavailable for purchase online. They did give me three store locations where the figure was listed as IN STOCK, all within walking distance from my apartment.

Went to the first location, which wasn't a Walgreens, but their affiliate, Duane Reade. They had a handful of ML figures but no exclusives. Marvel NOW Iron Man, War Machine...

Went on to the second location, also a Duane Reade. Dr. Strange, Marvel NOW Iron Man, one Valkyrie. Still a handful of MLs, no exclusives.

Went onto the third location, also a Duane Reade. Blizzard, Vision, Dr. Strange, Marvel NOW Iron Man... Behind one ML Spider-Girl, I saw the name Daredevil on the bottom of a package. But it was a standard Red costume DD. I did, however, find the Exclusive Eric O'Grady Ant-Man/Black Ant figure, which was my first sighting of that, so I snapped that up. Guess I can't just check Walgreens, but need to look into Duane Reade's toy aisles also for these exclusives...

I just ordered First appearance Daredevil online. I ordered 2 to get the free shipping, so I can either trade the 2nd or return it to the store and get refunded but still have free shipping.

• 2 weeks later...

The new packaging is alright, it's just missing something. I can't even figure out what, but they've lost something in the translation.

Just won a loose Jim Lee Jean Grey off Ebay. Usually try and curb my action figure buying so close to the holidays, but the guy's asking price was relatively low, and I knocked off a few bucks more with a "Best Offer" bid. Besides, that makes two Holy Grails I've managed to track down this year.

Two more Chameleons came in from Amazon today, finally have bodies for the Hammerhead and JJJ heads! Out of three Chameleons, the first one received over a month ago the paint on the Jameson and Hamerhead heads was really spotty. I picked the best out of the three pairs but even those could use some touch up.

All complaning aside it feels good to have them both. Also got a 3 pack Ultron, snagged for a decent price off ebay. It's the only figure I wanted from the set. I really like the figure, probably the best Ultron we have in ML. I know a lot of people want a classic one, but this one will do for me.

• 2 weeks later...

My, that's some pronounced bow-legging. Not a very appealing action figure at all.

Me thinks I'll survive the lack of this one in my collection.

• 2 weeks later...

Pre-Ordered the Absorbing Man wave from BBTS, they've got a December 2015 release date on it.

They normally give inaccurate release dates, just FYI. I pre-order a lot of stuff with them. I pre-ordered it as well and if amazon gets it first, I just cancel my BBTS order. BBTS gets enough of my money as it is.

Pre-Ordered the Absorbing Man wave from BBTS, they've got a December 2015 release date on it.

They normally give inaccurate release dates, just FYI. I pre-order a lot of stuff with them. I pre-ordered it as well and if amazon gets it first, I just cancel my BBTS order. BBTS gets enough of my money as it is.

Oh yeah, I know what you mean, not my first time with BBTS, just more of an announcement for the general cause. To be honest I wouldn't mind if they didn't ship until the end of January. Hard to keep the hobby going around the holidays and all.

• 4 weeks later...

Just got my BBTS order in today, awesome wave, I have to say I like all of the figures, even though there were only a few that my collection needed. Big thing to watch out for on Venom everyone is that the teeth on the closed mouth might not all be painted. Only half the teeth on mine were painted, it's a pretty bad looking thing to be honest. Other than that though the wave's a good one, I really like Spider-Gwen, Morbius, and Ben Reilly as Spider-Carnage. Plus if you add a Hope Summers cape to Jack O' Lantern he looks just like he did in Remender's Venom series

post-51980-0-10817100-1451516424_thumb.jpg

post-51980-0-98694800-1451516431_thumb.jpg

post-51980-0-98617900-1451516440_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...