Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Walmarts all over the Central Valley and Bay Area California have been getting the Civil War wave.

They've hit the San Diego area now as well. The hunt for the Fury army build is on!!!

I got 4 Furys! Luckily I found them surfing Hasbrotoyshop late night.

I'm seriously considering getting a case of them from EE. I only want 4 myself (3 agents/1 Dirk Anger). Thinking I'll sell the other 4 at retail prices plus shipping.

Ok I know it isn't a Marvel Legends figure, but I feel it bears mentioning; Marvel Select is coming out with a Destroyer figure (officially called "Odin the Destroyer") and It. Is. HUGE! It measures up well to the Select Thor(s), which means it works with the Legends Thor(s). It would look even more huge if Hasbro stopped Making Thor oversized. Could Hasbro have a Destroyer of their own in store for next year's Thor Legends? B.A.F. style? The Select Destroyer is set to come out in the Fall, and I'm sure they (Diamond Select) will have it on display in their area at Comic-Con. I'm hoping they'll play the early release game (pipe dream I know).

Finally got Nick Fury from Amazon today. Haven't even seen the Giant Man wave hit shelves yet, but with the revision cases coming might have to pick up a few more Nick Furys for SHIELD agents. I hope the next Cap wave isn't as hard to find in stores, I really only want Scarlet Witch from that wave.

Finally got Nick Fury from Amazon today. Haven't even seen the Giant Man wave hit shelves yet, but with the revision cases coming might have to pick up a few more Nick Furys for SHIELD agents. I hope the next Cap wave isn't as hard to find in stores, I really only want Scarlet Witch from that wave.

I have a case of Fury's coming soon. I'm only going to use 4 of them to be S.H.I.E.L.D. agents to go along with the Fury I have as Nick. Don't know if I'm going to make one Dirk Anger.

I have a case of Fury's coming soon. I'm only going to use 4 of them to be S.H.I.E.L.D. agents to go along with the Fury I have as Nick. Don't know if I'm going to make one Dirk Anger.

Yeah I don't think I'm going to turn one in to Dirk Anger either. The head is a nice touch on Hasbro's part, but I'm not enough of a fan of the character to do anything with it.

Got my set from a UK supplier who get it from an Asian supplier.Not the greatest of wave's (that in my opinion still is the Rhino wave with Misty) but a pretty good wave none the less.13435507_1122439154492878_91313896015354

I feel like I'm probably alone in this, but this is probably the first wave where the figure I'm most excited about is the BAF

Got my set from a UK supplier who get it from an Asian supplier.Not the greatest of wave's (that in my opinion still is the Rhino wave with Misty) but a pretty good wave none the less.13435507_1122439154492878_91313896015354

I know this is a new wave and I didn't see any vids on the space knight BAF Venom. If I may ask does the claws have a hinge wrist (move up/down)? Thanks for the pics.

I know this is a new wave and I didn't see any vids on the space knight BAF Venom. If I may ask does the claws have a hinge wrist (move up/down)? Thanks for the pics.

they do but very little.

they do but very little.

Ok thanks.

Namor is popping up in Walgreens now!

Yup yup! Went to Walgreens as soon as I read this. A note of caution however; be sure to inspect the figures. There's a lot of sloppy paint apps. Particularly around the neck area.

Also, Walgreens is selling Spider-Man Legends for $14.99 and they don't know the difference, so I purchased 2 for $30.

As a follow up to my previous post, here is the link to Namor on the Walgreens site:

http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/marvel-ledgends-series-6in-namor/ID=prod6334900-product

While the site has him listed as "Out of stock," you can use the site to search for availability in your area.

Just an FYI, this uses the same item number as Ant-Man. I just walked to the nearest Walgreens that said they had 2-5 and it was actually Ant-Man. Still helps to narrow down stores that stock them though.

As a follow up to my previous post, here is the link to Namor on the Walgreens site:

http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/marvel-ledgends-series-6in-namor/ID=prod6334900-product

While the site has him listed as "Out of stock," you can use the site to search for availability in your area.

Just an FYI, this uses the same item number as Ant-Man. I just walked to the nearest Walgreens that said they had 2-5 and it was actually Ant-Man. Still helps to narrow down stores that stock them though.

Boy was I lucky to walk in and find 3 of them. I took 2. Some Walgreens though won't carry them early on from what I was told by a manager. Some will.

I can't speak to their inventory system, but Ant-Man still appears on their website with a different product number there:

http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/marvel-legends-6in-ant-man-figure/ID=prod6282822-product

Is it possible they had them in back just not put out?