aaozz9

Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

In the Dallas Fort Worth area we saw the line arrive at LCU's about 2 weeks ago but they scalped the deadpools and sold the rest on ebay. I'm gonna check walgreens in the morning

The X-Men Juggernaut wave has started hitting California Walgreens as well.

Where in California? Southern? Hopefully northern

Southern, specifically the San Diego area.

Scored Namor at Walgreens, but that's the first and only new figure I've seen in months. Hoping this breaks the drought.

Stopped by Walgreen's right after reading this post. I was able to pickup Deadpool and Wolverine!!! They did not receive the rest of the wave! Gonna stop by a few more on the way home

Anyone have the Walgreens item number or Target DPCI for the X-Men wave?

Edit: Answering my own question.

Target DPCI: 087-06-5418

Cable (top)

Deadpool (bottom)

post-12810-0-87854000-1469903052_thumb.jpeg

Cable (top)

Deadpool (bottom)

how did you get that? Also, what is the use of the DCPI?

Cable (top)

Deadpool (bottom)

For one, it makes it easier for personnel to locate a given item via it's DCPI.

The barcodes are from the figures I bought at Walgreens. They weren't fully in the system so I couldn't get the WIC number.

I scanned the pic of the barcode at Target and the display told me the DPCI. You can give that number to a Target associate and they can look to see if they have them in stock. At some Targets you can type the number into the price scanner and it will tell you if they have any in the stock room.

Is the movie Falcon and Winter Solider figure two packs hitting Walmart yet? I have not seen them yet and curious if anyone has seen or gotten them.

Found the Space Venom BAF wave at target a few days ago. Picked up Peter Parker Spidey and its my new fav Spider-Man. 100% must buy

Is the movie Falcon and Winter Solider figure two packs hitting Walmart yet? I have not seen them yet and curious if anyone has seen or gotten them.

They aren't 2 packs (wish that were the case for the War Machine Disco Rainbow Iron Man set), and as far as I know, they are not out yet. Not even on the website, but means nothing.

Brickseek Target tracker says all of my targets have the Xmen wave but none were put out as of today, Sunday. Maybe out tomorrow?

The set date (meaning the day Target is supposed to "officially" place them out) may be this Tuesday. The War Machine 2 pack had an original "set date" for today. Somehow that got pushed to Tuesday as well.

The barcodes are from the figures I bought at Walgreens. They weren't fully in the system so I couldn't get the WIC number.

I scanned the pic of the barcode at Target and the display told me the DPCI. You can give that number to a Target associate and they can look to see if they have them in stock. At some Targets you can type the number into the price scanner and it will tell you if they have any in the stock room.

Thanks, good to know!

Still none in Houston TX. Hit up 3 Targets and 3 more Walgreens and nothing. One Walgreens had a whole row of the Namors.

None in Dallas either. Our walgreens got Namor in last week. Interestingly the walgreens sight says each location has multiple Namor in inventory so I think they show expected inventory. BTW am I wrong in thinking the Walgreens sight only lists the Marvel legends exclusives?

JESUS, my wallet hurts.

Since payday I splurged on eBay to buy:

-Spider-Girl (Ashley Barton) $

-Silk $$

-Spider-Man (Miles Morales) $

-Civil War Winter Soldier $$

-SDCC Raft Boxed Set $$$

And then I went to Target yesterday and they DID have the Civil War War Machine and Disco Iron Man, so I bought that. $39.99.

Then on Amazon I took a chance and applied for the Amazon Credit Card, so I bought:

-Phoenix $

-Iceman $

-Cable $

-Kitty Pryde $

-Hobgoblin $$

-Wolverine $$

-Rogue $$

So all of these should arrive in the mail this week, I think the Spider-Man figures from eBay should arrive today. But DAMN does my wallet hurt.

At least the Amazon purchases went onto a new card. There was a particular Amazon seller that had the X-Men figures at about $17/18 each, which is a good discount, and then applying for the card and getting approved I got a $20 gift card discount on the purchase.

Deadpool was really still pricey, and I didn't need him to complete Juggernaut, so I held off, may try to see if I can find it at Target or Walgreens, or wait until the cases hit everywhere and maybe the price online will come down.

I did receive Civil War Winter Soldier already and though a rather dreary costume, he's well executed and the likeness is LIGHT YEARS better than the previous figure from the last movie.

And the Civil War War Machine looks awesome. I would have loved a Don Cheadle head like the new Robert Downey Jr. head we just got in the Spidey 3pack. War Machine has lots of weapons that fit into the armor of the figure, super cool. I did effectively pay $40 for this figure, as I have no use for Disco Armor Iron Man, but it was still cheaper to get at Target than paying $70 for the set online which seems to be the going rate at the moment.

Thank GOD the Abomination wave isn't out yet, but I'm only getting 4 of those (skipping shield-throwing Cap and Iron Skull), since I'm fine using the SDCC Abomination in my display. They really could have done A-Bomb instead, would have pushed more units of the less desirable Cap figures if there was a new BAF offering instead of a redeco of an SDCC release. The darker SDCC Abomination seems nicer anyway, all the tone changes on the Cap wave version seems inconsistent and a little jarring.

Should be a toy-palooza at my apartment this week! Can't wait! And can't afford to go out and do anything else while I wait! Guess I'll just go stare out the window for the mailman.

JESUS, my wallet hurts.

-Silk $$

-SDCC Raft Boxed Set $$$

And then I went to Target yesterday and they DID have the Civil War War Machine and Disco Iron Man, so I bought that. $39.99.

Then on Amazon I took a chance and applied for the Amazon Credit Card, so I bought:

-Phoenix $

-Iceman $

-Cable $

-Kitty Pryde $

-Hobgoblin $$

-Wolverine $$

-Rogue $$

So all of these should arrive in the mail this week, I think the Spider-Man figures from eBay should arrive today. But DAMN does my wallet hurt.

At least the Amazon purchases went onto a new card. There was a particular Amazon seller that had the X-Men figures at about $17/18 each, which is a good discount, and then applying for the card and getting approved I got a $20 gift card discount on the purchase.

Deadpool was really still pricey, and I didn't need him to complete Juggernaut, so I held off, may try to see if I can find it at Target or Walgreens, or wait until the cases hit everywhere and maybe the price online will come down.

Wow DSmith!

How much was the total $$$ damage?

ML is getting expensive collecting and personally my closet is running out of room!

My friend is a Hot Wheels collector, much cheaper LOL

JESUS, my wallet hurts.

-Silk $$

-SDCC Raft Boxed Set $$$

-Phoenix $

-Iceman $

-Cable $

-Kitty Pryde $

-Hobgoblin $$

-Wolverine $$

-Rogue $$

I did receive Civil War Winter Soldier already and though a rather dreary costume, he's well executed and the likeness is LIGHT YEARS better than the previous figure from the last movie.

And the Civil War War Machine looks awesome. I would have loved a Don Cheadle head like the new Robert Downey Jr. head we just got in the Spidey 3pack. War Machine has lots of weapons that fit into the armor of the figure, super cool. I did effectively pay $40 for this figure, as I have no use for Disco Armor Iron Man, but it was still cheaper to get at Target than paying $70 for the set online which seems to be the going rate at the moment.

Thank GOD the Abomination wave isn't out yet, but I'm only getting 4 of those (skipping shield-throwing Cap and Iron Skull), since I'm fine using the SDCC Abomination in my display. They really could have done A-Bomb instead, would have pushed more units of the less desirable Cap figures if there was a new BAF offering instead of a redeco of an SDCC release. The darker SDCC Abomination seems nicer anyway, all the tone changes on the Cap wave version seems inconsistent and a little jarring.

Should be a toy-palooza at my apartment this week! Can't wait! And can't afford to go out and do anything else while I wait! Guess I'll just go stare out the window for the mailman.

Imagine being a teenager who can't find a job RN. So many great figures coming out and I can't afford any of them.

Been to 5 walgreens 4 walmarts 1 target and no x-men wave. Associate at target said they have a case according to his scanner but it hasn't made its way even to the stock room apparently they're doing resets and things are all in pallets. He's said "oh there's 8 available so they won't run out right away" :\