aaozz9

Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

Punisher is all over everywhere today it seems. Last night there were 6 on eBay, today there's more than 40. I went to a Walgreens in Tampa and found a whole case being unpacked.

Punisher popping into walgreens now! Northern CA

Where are you, went to mine today and it was the same old Namors and Cap wave.
Found in Elk Grove. Modesto and Stockton haven't received yet. I called a bunch. Sounds like lots of stores get their next truck on Monday. Some today though.

Oh ok, i'm more north than that and haven't seen him yet. Sounds like a good idea to check monday.

i need to go to a walgreens that punisher is so sick!

Found them yesterday, Riverside California

0819162133_HDR_zpsq3r42qg5.jpg

0819162159_HDR_zpstw1btu8u.jpg

0819162316_HDR-1_zpsglnirola.jpg

0818162315-1_zpscynk3zub.jpg

thanks for the awesome pics I'm digging that alternate head

Found them yesterday, Riverside California

0819162133_HDR_zpsq3r42qg5.jpg

0819162159_HDR_zpstw1btu8u.jpg

0819162316_HDR-1_zpsglnirola.jpg

0818162315-1_zpscynk3zub.jpg

thanks for the awesome pics I'm digging that alternate head

also where did u get the stand for falcon

Thanks guys, I use the 5-6 webs but I also bought some 3inch ones. The Neca stands are amazing, I thought for sure Falcon would of fell off cuz of the heat but he's been on there for days now.

I picked up a Punisher yesterday. The store had at least nine of them on the pegs.

why are you hassling employees to get a price that was obviously an error? no wonder everyone hates collectors.

The figure was on the shelf where the spider-man figures to which had a sale sign for $14.99. When I say hassle, I mean that I had to show them so they could give me the right price. I didn't get upset or raise my voice at all. If the daredevil figure comes up as $14.99 automatically why wouldn't the punisher?

Uhmmm because it's not in their system to do so? And rightfully so!

the butt hurt is strong about us getting Punisher for 14.99!!!! Punisher is actually considered to apart of the Spider-man wave with Venom and Gwen. That wave is on the back of his box. Now, I know technically an exclusive, but never hurts to ask! The manager of the store happily marked them both down and thanked me shopping there!

has anyone in the dallas area seen the punisher

Stopped by Walgreens on a whim today looking for Punisher. No expectations as my area (southern NJ) takes forever to get new items in stock (still haven't seen any Namor). Found a full shelf of the Hulkbuster wave but as I turned to walk out I saw the end cap was full of Punishers. Must've just put them out since the store had only opened about 30 min prior. Picked out the best 1 and that just leaves me with Wonder Man and maybe Iron Fist to finish off the year.

Illestr8r, if your looking for Namor we have plenty here, I'd be happy to pick one up for you. Pm if that something you want to do

Good looking out Porter2006, thanks! I appreciate the offer but already ordered him off their website and got him in last week. I had a coupon so it basically gave me free shipping.

Was in my local Walgreens picking up a prescription and saw the guy stocking the toy shelf had a couple of Punisher figures. He looked slammed and I was in a hurry, so I left it for next time.

I just received Hobgoblin and Space Venom (loose) from DorkSide Toys.