aaozz9

Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

Was able to order Tombstone and Beetle on Friday and Moon Knight and Cosmic Spider-Man yesterday on Amazon!! Don't care about the movie figures

Rumors are out that the B.A.F for the Thor Ragnarok wave won't be the Executioner, but will be the Hulk Gladiatored out. Even though I'm not a fan of movie figs, if true, this is a good thing.

I heard Executioner is going to be a single carded figure, hope Ares is there too

Finally! found the Vulture 2 pk.....and got to do a little pallet diving! Haven't got to pull a box off a pallet and open it in a few years

European folks. The vulture set is avialiable at kapowtoys.co.uk

has anyone found new Spidey wave at retail???

I think we may begin seeing it next week, and at the end of May online.

Argh, virtually every Walmart around me seems to have the Vulture 2 pk in stock (according to Brickseek) but none are on the shelves...

So there actually is someone in my world. WELCOME!!

I forgot to post this morning but Hasbro Toyshop got more X-Men Legends in and I got Colossus finally. They had everyone else at that time but not sure now.

Does anyone have the links to these Spider-man figures on Amazon? I want them so much!!!!!

Well with the long distance sighting of the upcoming SDCC exclusive Ulik and the highly rumored Skurge the Executioner underway, I'll be able to retire these customs (Here's hoping it'll be a comic book Skurge).

post-64536-0-18922300-1494204184_thumb.jpg

This may be old news for you guys idk. I quit collecting legends months ago so I'm not up on the latest. I stopped by Walmart today and found the entire X-Men Cyclops wave for $5 a pop. I... couldn't walk away from that. So I guess I'll be collecting at least the X-Men a little bit longer lol. But yea, check your walmarts.

This may be old news for you guys idk. I quit collecting legends months ago so I'm not up on the latest. I stopped by Walmart today and found the entire X-Men Cyclops wave for $5 a pop. I... couldn't walk away from that. So I guess I'll be collecting at least the X-Men a little bit longer lol. But yea, check your walmarts.

Let me guess, They put them on clearance lol. I was just talking to someone about this.

Where are you located??

@Dodge76 - There weren't any rollback tags or anything but all the X-Men pegs read $5. Right beside them the Spider-Man pegs were $20. I'm guessing you're right though, probably clearanced the 1st wave and never updated for the 2nd. Funny thing is, this walmart never had an abundance of ANYTHING. I stop there once a week and the pegs are always empty. In fact I don't remember ever seeing the 1st X wave there period. 5 miles down the road another walmart has tons of wave 1 still reg price. Go fig.

@kmoua7 - These were found in southern NJ

Walmart is just dumb sometimes.....I remember finding the Ares wave for 2.96 right when they were released.....that obviously turned out well for me lol

Preparing for the rush of the next month - GOTG wave 2, Homecoming wave, MJ 2 pk, Aforce box, dark phoenix 2pk, etc etc.......

The 2nd GotG Vol.2 wave just went up for pre-order on BBTS with a May release (though I find that's usually inaccurate). So maybe those will start popping up soon.