Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

2 hours ago, Mangar said:

Venom wave is up on HTS but listed as out of stock. Not sure if it was in stock at some point this morning or if they're coming soon (they don't have the usual Coming Soon tag).

They are up on Amazon (.com) as well , but alot of the buying options say pre-order for Oct, and then a bunch of the individual figs are saying pre-order for Aug. It's always weird how this works, until the figures actually get "released" the release dates are so up in the air and all over the place, I already have the venom from that wave, i got it almost two weeks ago, The sauron wave i had already pre-ordered on amazon (.ca) and that was in june, and they kept saying being released mid-july, then august, and now tbd. My one fav store around here Northmen, they still have even the 10th anni figs as pre-orders, when these came out already

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ah, embarrassment of riches! So I had finally made it to Walmart, picked up a few things for my sister, and made my way back toward the toy department hoping, but not really expecting, that one o

Boom got that Nova  

If anyone is hunting for Sentinels, Amazon currently has their exclusive set on a prime day sale for $59...almost half off. If anyone goes crazy and army builds please post some pics, haha.

Posted Images

After cancelling twice as a preorder, I finally broke down and ordered the Sp//der wave from BBTS. Would've gone for Dorkside and their free shipping, but I've actually ordered from BBTS before... plus they actually have it in stock.

1 hour ago, Mangar said:

Venom wave (and Wolverine Motorcycle) now IN STOCK at HTS. Night before SDCC though not sure if I want to open my wallet...

Wasn't prepared for another big purchase, especially after dropping 1 and a half bills on the Sp//der wave this afternoon, so after reading this (thanks for the heads up) I figured I could swing a Typhoid Mary. I try to submit my order and get an "insufficient inventory" notice.

Typical, the bloody thing sold out while I was making the order! Sooo, I drowned my sorrows by ordering the Wolverine Bike set.*

* 'Cause I'm a dirty, dirty toy whore...

1 hour ago, Mangar said:

Venom wave (and Wolverine Motorcycle) now IN STOCK at HTS. Night before SDCC though not sure if I want to open my wallet...

52 minutes ago, mako said:

Wasn't prepared for another big purchase, especially after dropping 1 and a half bills on the Sp//der wave this afternoon, so after reading this (thanks for the heads up) I figured I could swing a Typhoid Mary. I try to submit my order and get an "insufficient inventory" notice.

Typical, the bloody thing sold out while I was making the order! Sooo, I drowned my sorrows by ordering the Wolverine Bike set.*

* 'Cause I'm a dirty, dirty toy whore...

Just took a peek on HTS, seems they only have Venom, everything else from the Venom wave is OOS, seems sadly like anything anyone would want is, also noticed it seems like nothing is in stock from either Apocalypse wave or SP//dr wave like anywhere except for Wolverine at reg price, so many of these from those waves are reaching dumb prices already? like on amazon.com elektra for 40 bucks, daredevil 34? , Amazon.ca is selling Pyslocke for 101 ... see now i am currently glad i got most of these guys at retail

this market is rough

1 hour ago, mako said:

I figured I could swing a Typhoid Mary. I try to submit my order and get an "insufficient inventory" notice.

Wow those went fast! Lasted less than an hour. It's probably because they're the first online "retail" store to get them in stock. I'm sure they'll get another shipment in the next few weeks.

33 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Just took a peek on HTS, seems they only have Venom, everything else from the Venom wave is OOS, seems sadly like anything anyone would want is, also noticed it seems like nothing is in stock from either Apocalypse wave or SP//dr wave like anywhere except for Wolverine at reg price, so many of these from those waves are reaching dumb prices already? like on amazon.com elektra for 40 bucks, daredevil 34? , Amazon.ca is selling Pyslocke for 101 ... see now i am currently glad i got most of these guys at retail

this market is rough

Apocalypse wave will come back into stock on HTS as they're all listed again as "coming soon", and the Venom wave definitely will as well although it may take a few weeks - neither wave has really hit mass retail yet. Black Panther, the Sasquatch wave with the exception of Cable, and Lizard wave with the exception of Mysterio have all been readily available online and near me, as has most of the Thanos wave. I'm cautiously optimistic that these latest waves will be easier to find as well as the summer progresses!

1 hour ago, Mangar said:

Wow those went fast! Lasted less than an hour. It's probably because they're the first online "retail" store to get them in stock. I'm sure they'll get another shipment in the next few weeks.

Apocalypse wave will come back into stock on HTS as they're all listed again as "coming soon", and the Venom wave definitely will as well although it may take a few weeks - neither wave has really hit mass retail yet.

I can live with that. As of now, my wallet's running on fumes. Until my next check arrives Friday, I'm taking a break.

Right now my plan is to snag the Apocalypse wave when it goes live on BBTS, then take my chances in the wild with Sauron and Monster Venom.

19 minutes ago, Neal said:

All of the Venom wave was back in stock around an hour ago.  Of course, that is no longer the case.

If it makes you feel any better all of the Venom wave *EXCEPT* Typhoid Mary came back in stock.

Sp//dr wave just arrived yesterday and my Apocalypse wave shipped out today, it is a great time for Legends! The entire Sp//dr wave is a hit for me (biased Spidey collector here) might even top out the Lizard wave for the overall character selection.

9 minutes ago, Inspection12e said:

Anyone know where I can get a Mysterio for close to retail?  

Oh that's an easy one; buy a case of that wave. Sorry, that's my way of saying "unless you're fortunate enough to walk into a B&M right when they put a case out, good luck".

2 hours ago, Mangar said:

If it makes you feel any better all of the Venom wave *EXCEPT* Typhoid Mary came back in stock.

Ugh.  That's even more annoying.

18 hours ago, greenlucario said:

Sp//dr wave just arrived yesterday and my Apocalypse wave shipped out today, it is a great time for Legends! The entire Sp//dr wave is a hit for me (biased Spidey collector here) might even top out the Lizard wave for the overall character selection.

Shipped out from where?

23 hours ago, Neal said:

All of the Venom wave was back in stock around an hour ago.  Of course, that is no longer the case.

And now EVERYTHING is gone. Not even "Out of Stock." G-O-N-E! Not on the site at all. No Sp//der wave, no Apocalypse wave, no Wolverine Rider, not even the Defenders Rail Authority set is listed.

35 minutes ago, greenlucario said:

Sorry, forgot that part, BBTS.

Yeah, mine shipped yesterday. Scheduled delivery: Next !#$%ing Friday!

Time to take that second look at Dorkside.

51 minutes ago, mako said:

And now EVERYTHING is gone. Not even "Out of Stock." G-O-N-E! Not on the site at all. No Sp//der wave, no Apocalypse wave, no Wolverine Rider, not even the Defenders Rail Authority set is listed.

Yeah, I saw that.  A bunch of new Star Wars stuff that was just listed is gone as well ... along with all of the SDCC exclusives.  That site is really a pile of garbage.

12 minutes ago, Neal said:

Yeah, I saw that.  A bunch of new Star Wars stuff that was just listed is gone as well ... along with all of the SDCC exclusives.  That site is really a pile of garbage.

Site is a bit jacked up at the moment but Venom wave is now back IN STOCK!

I decided to place an order although I have a feeling a bunch of these will drop into the < $15 range eventually.

1 hour ago, mako said:

It appears that BBTS got the first batch of figures, I expect Dorkside to get them very soon

2 hours ago, mako said:

53 minutes ago, jdgi said:

It appears that BBTS got the first batch of figures, I expect Dorkside to get them very soon

I'm hoping that doesn't mean a Psylocke with black hair.  Fingers crossed, I know I got the white smoke Mysterio which is kind of like the purple Psylocke.  If it does oh well, time to get out the paint.