Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ah, embarrassment of riches! So I had finally made it to Walmart, picked up a few things for my sister, and made my way back toward the toy department hoping, but not really expecting, that one o

Boom got that Nova  

If anyone is hunting for Sentinels, Amazon currently has their exclusive set on a prime day sale for $59...almost half off. If anyone goes crazy and army builds please post some pics, haha.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Mangar said:

Site is a bit jacked up at the moment but Venom wave is now back IN STOCK!

I decided to place an order although I have a feeling a bunch of these will drop into the < $15 range eventually.

Thanks! Managed to snag a Scream from the site.  I'll wait on the rest.

2 hours ago, Mangar said:

I decided to place an order although I have a feeling a bunch of these will drop into the < $15 range eventually.

Yup ... a buddy texted me when I was at lunch.  I was able to grab the entire wave.  Thanks for the head's up!

psylocke_ron.jpg

Finally went and picked up my Psylocke pre-order from the post office, and sadly she is not with purple hair (oh well), on the way back i happened to grab 10YA Ronan and finally Deathlok who has been slipping past my grasps since that wave dropped, I was hoping to find a Scarlet Spider or Magneto, dude said they never even got em

checked out HTS online (cause i heard stuff) and yeah seems like that venom wave that went up is all gone, except for Venom and Carnage, ah well keep waiting,

10 hours ago, Mangar said:

Typical, the ones I want most (Typhoid, Spider-Ham) are out of stock.  Still, I snagged Venom and Carnage so at least I got to chip away at a little of the wave.

Thanks for the heads up.

13 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

psylocke_ron.jpg

Finally went and picked up my Psylocke pre-order from the post office, and sadly she is not with purple hair (oh well), on the way back i happened to grab 10YA Ronan and finally Deathlok who has been slipping past my grasps since that wave dropped, I was hoping to find a Scarlet Spider or Magneto, dude said they never even got em

checked out HTS online (cause i heard stuff) and yeah seems like that venom wave that went up is all gone, except for Venom and Carnage, ah well keep waiting,

I got a feeling that the purple haired one will probably start hitting like crazy so hold on to the one you got. You might want to do that head swap at some point. Shartimas Prime did it in his purple haired variant video and it looks great with the lighter blue uniform.

I grabbed the Wolverine on his bike from HTS. Really looking forward to getting it.

For anyone who lives in the northeast HTS is FAST!!! I ordered the Venom wave around 11:15 AM yesterday and it arrived before noon today - not even Amazon beats that! Probably won't have time to open this evening though - that will be my treat for tomorrow.

Oh crap!!!!!! I knew I forgot to do something. I got to go out and do a toy run. Forget the chores. I have my priorities. What was I thinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 7/21/2018 at 9:15 AM, Dodge76 said:

I got a feeling that the purple haired one will probably start hitting like crazy so hold on to the one you got. You might want to do that head swap at some point. Shartimas Prime did it in his purple haired variant video and it looks great with the lighter blue uniform.

yeah I saw shartimus did this and I was thinking the same thing, I'd for sure buy the purple hair if i saw her. I also do however really like that dark sorta metallic blue on that purple hair one, maybe I just really need em both

6 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

yeah I saw shartimus did this and I was thinking the same thing, I'd for sure buy the purple hair if i saw her. I also do however really like that dark sorta metallic blue on that purple hair one, maybe I just really need em both

Yeah, I want to try it out for myself first hand. I can't wait til my X-Men case ships from Dorkside Toys.

14 hours ago, Dodge76 said:

Yeah, I want to try it out for myself first hand. I can't wait til my X-Men case ships from Dorkside Toys.

I'm still waiting for Dorkside too!! do you have any idea when they'll ship the wave?

15 minutes ago, jdgi said:

I'm still waiting for Dorkside too!! do you have any idea when they'll ship the wave?

I don't know. I remember when the first X-Men wave came out. I pre-ordered from them and my Walmart put the whole wave out right around their reset in August. I canceled my pre-order and got them from Walmart instead. This might happen again.

My Wolverine w/Bike and Venom wave arrived today from HTS.  Good thing I'm an opener, because both shipping boxes were smashed to hell.  My Spider-Ham card/box was a bit damaged, and the Wolverine package looked like it had been through war.  You remember the opening scene of Ace Ventura: Pet Detective where he's impersonating a delivery guy?  Yeah.  Like that.

29 minutes ago, Neal said:

My Wolverine w/Bike and Venom wave arrived today from HTS.  Good thing I'm an opener, because both shipping boxes were smashed to hell.  My Spider-Ham card/box was a bit damaged, and the Wolverine package looked like it had been through war.  You remember the opening scene of Ace Ventura: Pet Detective where he's impersonating a delivery guy?  Yeah.  Like that.

Yikes! I know my Scream from HTS is arriving today, I'm hoping it's just some box damage and not the figure itself.

11 hours ago, Dodge76 said:

I don't know. I remember when the first X-Men wave came out. I pre-ordered from them and my Walmart put the whole wave out right around their reset in August. I canceled my pre-order and got them from Walmart instead. This might happen again.

I hope they ship them soon, I can’t go to Walmart, Target or Walgreens as I live in Ecuador

33 minutes ago, greenlucario said:

Yikes! I know my Scream from HTS is arriving today, I'm hoping it's just some box damage and not the figure itself.

All of the figures were fine.  Nothing broken.