aaozz9

Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

The Target in my area got the Apocalypse wave in on Monday for the fourth time and another 8 figures which is another case is expected on Thursday. I'm trying to catch another Multiple Man.

1 hour ago, dave said:

The Target in my area got the Apocalypse wave in on Monday for the fourth time and another 8 figures which is another case is expected on Thursday. I'm trying to catch another Multiple Man.

Damn dude! Sounds like your Target is taking all the supply then. Here in northern ga. I haven't seen anything new at any Target since deadpool wave 1 months ago. Hopefully we will see them soon. 

I did however find Thor & Sif at GameStop. And for like 25% off. Also grabbed Ronan from ThinkGeek. So I can't really complain. Good start to the week.

17 hours ago, jdgi said:

I hope they ship them soon, I can’t go to Walmart, Target or Walgreens as I live in Ecuador

With Dorkside Toys, sometimes they are pretty quick and other times I find it in the store before they get them. I got Cloak, Dagger, Doc Ock, and Elektra pretty fast back in June. Of coarse I happen to wake up in time when they first put them up on pre-order so that may have played a factor. But I still have not gotten my Black Knight figure yet and it was the same when I pre-ordered him.

On 7/20/2018 at 12:20 AM, Rukkdeez said:

Is it the angle or am I seeing " no neck syndrome?

I feel he has a decent neck still, it gets hidden a bit in the cape and angle. Took another pic without the cape.IMG_9759.thumb.JPG.5122f87e61e179d01c931ff91fa3fab1.JPG

Appocalypse Wave spotted in Manhattan.  Midtown Comics 

They also had 10th Anniversary. Only one Red Skull left

No Psylockes nor Multiple Man.  Kid working the shop said they sold out quick.  

0724181751.jpg

Apocalypse wave came in today from BBTS. Psylocke was the one with black hair. Anyone else order off BBTS and get the purple hair variant?

18 hours ago, Dodge76 said:

With Dorkside Toys, sometimes they are pretty quick and other times I find it in the store before they get them. I got Cloak, Dagger, Doc Ock, and Elektra pretty fast back in June. Of coarse I happen to wake up in time when they first put them up on pre-order so that may have played a factor. But I still have not gotten my Black Knight figure yet and it was the same when I pre-ordered him.

The Spider-Man wave shipped pretty fast for me too.

I hope they ship the Apocalypse wave soon

8 hours ago, jdgi said:

The Spider-Man wave shipped pretty fast for me too.

I hope they ship the Apocalypse wave soon

I just came across another message board and someone there said that Dorkside is expecting the X-Men in this Thursday or Friday so maybe soon, crosses fingers.

14 hours ago, Dodge76 said:

I just came across another message board and someone there said that Dorkside is expecting the X-Men in this Thursday or Friday so maybe soon, crosses fingers.

Hope it’s true!

I picked up the MCU 10th Anniversary Captain America and Crossbones pack at Gamestop in Green Bay, WI yesterday. 

No X-Men wave hitting our area as of yet.

Dorkside posted on instagram that they received the Apocalypse wave!! I should be getting a shipping notification next week!!

5 hours ago, jdgi said:

Dorkside posted on instagram that they received the Apocalypse wave!! I should be getting a shipping notification next week!!

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FYI fellow collectors, check your local Gamestop.  I happened to stop into the one near me yesterday just to "see what they had" and I was able to get the last three figures I needed to the complete the SP/DR wave.  Today, I found the Thor/Sif MCU 10th Anniversary two-pack at another Gamestop.  The best part is that they are offering 25% off all action figures right now.  That reduced the legends to less than MSRP and the Thor/Sif to under $40.  What great couple of hauls over the last two days!  

Gamestop (Philly/Willow Grove) had some of the SP/DR wave so I grabbed Dagger & DD. Then the girl on the register told me that if I was into them, she had a Doc Ock that was just returned. I grabbed that as well - 25% off of all. 

Target had X-Men on Thursday, but only Magneto, Storm & Madrox. Today they had nada but Domino & that back in black Deadpool that's pegwarming everywhere.