Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ah, embarrassment of riches! So I had finally made it to Walmart, picked up a few things for my sister, and made my way back toward the toy department hoping, but not really expecting, that one o

Thanks for the pic.  Heres the deal as I see it; there’s two scenarios here and while there’s a LOT of potential nuance to the second scenario, I’m more inclined to believe the second. Also,

I finally got a substantial haul for the new year! , Classic Thanos, Firestar, Hang Ninja and Frogman  

Posted Images

I pulled the trigger on the red skull. Saw a review on it on another site. the tesseract looked pretty awesome actually. I'm sure I'll find a creative way to display it on my MCU shelf. Really prefer the figure's more accurate look (black jacket) over the 10th Anniversary one anyway.

9 hours ago, SeanWhitmore said:

Ha, that Defenders set is still there too. What a misfire.

Wish I could argue the point, but it's basically 4 normal people and a superhero in a fairly generic suit. Where's the interest?

Just about everybody I've heard from is either interested ONLY in the Colleen Wing... or in the box itself.

On 8/23/2018 at 8:52 AM, mako said:

Wish I could argue the point, but it's basically 4 normal people and a superhero in a fairly generic suit. Where's the interest?

Just about everybody I've heard from is either interested ONLY in the Colleen Wing... or in the box itself.

Lol, the box is the star of the show. That reminds me of so many Chritmas's of the past when the kids open the most expensive gift and then proceed to play with the box. This sucker will not be parted from his cash on this one.

1 hour ago, monron999 said:

This sucker will not be parted from his cash on this one.

Same here. Just as well, I usually look forward to the SDCC exclusives, but with Sp//der, Apocalypse, Monster Venom, and Sauron practically hitting at the same time, I needed the breather.

For what its worth, I'm passing on the Marvel Studios line as well. Just not interested in the live action stuff anymore.

1 hour ago, mars396 said:

Walgreens, Avenel, New Jersey. I bought one and left the other

0825181115.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen, we have confirmation.

Glad to see the Silver Surfer on the shelf for those who didn't get to order or who's orders got cancelled.

Red Skull w/ Tesseract showed up today! Wow!!! That's all i have to say. Glad i made that decision.

Found ANAD Wolverine at GameStop yesterday too. In north GA

19 hours ago, mako said:

Same here. Just as well, I usually look forward to the SDCC exclusives, but with Sp//der, Apocalypse, Monster Venom, and Sauron practically hitting at the same time, I needed the breather.

For what its worth, I'm passing on the Marvel Studios line as well. Just not interested in the live action stuff anymore.

What, whaaaaaat!? Looks like we got a convert here, Rukk. Glad to finally have you aboard, Mako.

I seen one Silver Surfer on the shelf here in Northeast Texas. I am not going to fall for their "Not Sold in Stores" website trick again.

Went out for lunch and hit 6 Duane Reade's / Walgreens near me while I was out. At the very last one, which I'd also stopped in last night, there was a crate at the end of the toy/candy aisle, so just for fun I popped it open. Inside, a couple of ML from the Vulture wave and 4 Silver Surfers! Bought one, put one on the shelf in case anyone stops in before they unpack, and left the other two in the crate. (Btw, NYC-UWS 94th & Columbus)

IMG_4963.JPG

12 hours ago, mars396 said:

Silver Surfer has arrived in Midtown Manhattan.   Duane Reade, 42nd & 8th.    Four Surfers there when I left this morning

0829180745.jpg

Down to one! Good lookin' out on the info Mars! I got mine around 3:30. Surprisingly, there were 3 left all those hours since you were in there.