aaozz9

Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

Don't need another thing. Magik is what I'm excited about. 

4 hours ago, Sparty said:

Waiting for Thing to arrive in Michigan.  Good to hear he is in the states.  

Me too, Sparty.  Hasn't been that bad here in MI although I only found the SS at a Walgreen's that is not one of the few that I frequently check.  My regular ones have yet to get it in.  I don't know what to expect with the Thing exclusive.

On 9/21/2018 at 4:35 PM, scalperssuck said:

Yeah they suck

Big time suck. Alot of them call them selfs master collectors. What a crock of !@#$

dunno.  i saw a post somewhere but forgot where.  there was a pic instore of it on the shelf.  it was usa though.

this is a quote:

Thing? what Thing? he's now old news...... haha. Looks like Magik was spotted in California! (i will say, this usually happens, Thing was spotted 2 months ago first in Texas too... so don't expect her to hit hard until November. But.. be on the look out!

magik.jpg

Walgreens Thing is back up!!! (I ordered at 8:00 PM EST)

Use the Marvel Legends search query and add to cart from there as the direct link hangs for some reason: https://www.walgreens.com/search/results.jsp?Ntt=marvel+legends

Direct link (NOT FUNCTIONING RIGHT NOW): https://www.walgreens.com/store/store/product/view_product_details.jsp?id=prod6379219

33 minutes ago, Mangar said:

Walgreens Thing is back up!!! (I ordered at 8:00 PM EST)

Use the Marvel Legends search query and add to cart from there as the direct link hangs for some reason: https://www.walgreens.com/search/results.jsp?Ntt=marvel+legends

Direct link (NOT FUNCTIONING RIGHT NOW): https://www.walgreens.com/store/store/product/view_product_details.jsp?id=prod6379219

Thanks!! I ordered. Now let's see what happens

ATTENTION!! Use the "Find a Store" feature at your own risk! If it says a store has the Thing, keep in mind it shares the code with Mister Fantastic. It told me one store had "10+" so I went there and what they had was 8 Reed Richards. Ended up ordering  just a moment ago.

Changing up for a minute; I got the Captain Marvel wave on preorder and my DOFP Logan & Sentinel came today, and my Trevor 3 pack arrives tomorrow.

Found the last copy of The Thing at the Walgreens at Sunset and Vine here in Hollywood.  Anyone in the area still looking might want to call up and see if there are any more in stock.

And those looking for Mr. Fantastic, I saw 4-6 available at the Walgreens on Pico and Robertson, in the Weho(ish) / Los Angeles area.

On 9/25/2018 at 9:12 PM, anthonywayne said:

I thought this was a Target exclusive...

It is, for the US. TRU Canada however seems to get every exclusive from every store now, across many brands.

On 9/26/2018 at 1:26 PM, MIKE said:

Big time suck. Alot of them call them selfs master collectors. What a crock of !@#$

I don’t hate scalpers, I just feel bad for them. Sure, there are professional toy flippers/resellers out there who really know what they are doing but they are few and far between and a fair amount of the real professional flippers pay wholesale for the figures, not retail, when they can. 

Most “scalpers” unfortunately did not get the memo and think making minimum wage is an acceptable career plan so they feel the need to augment their income (instead of just working harder and making more money) with randomly flipping figures from time to time, for, at the end of the day, very minimal profit when it’s all said and done. The scalper in the photo clearly thought he “needed” to scalp a Thing...to make what, an extra $15 that day (after costs/tax/shipping/Ebay/PayPal fees). It’s just kind of sad when you think about it.