aaozz9

Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

12 minutes ago, Gmen4ever said:

Do you have any pics of them side by side? Cuz I've seen the MS version up close & it looks to be closer to 9' scale.

Screenshot_2018-10-16-13-51-32.png

Thanks , but I'm not talking bout the MCU MS version but the older classic comic based Thanos MS version. Ans as you can see, the MS MCU Thanos is taller than the ML MCU Thanos. The MS Line is in the 7' scale for regular characters & 8'-9' for the larger MU characters such  as Abom, Juggs, Hulk, etc.

That's the Marvel Legends MCU Thanos on the left; the Select Thanos on the right.  

The Select is shorter than the Legends. 

How accurate is brickseek? I have been trying to use it more and for me it works sometimes. Thank you.

2 hours ago, americamgl said:

How accurate is brickseek? I have been trying to use it more and for me it works sometimes. Thank you.

It’s usually pretty accurate for Target. I haven’t had luck using it with Walmart though.

Magjk found at Walgreens in Little Chute, WI (Green Bay area). Thing has been in our area for just over 2 weeks. 

A lot of old lines (X-Men Warlock wave, Black Panther wave, and Vulture wave) and some MCU Anniversary at local Targets. Walmarts have Cull Obsidian wave, Venom wave, Warlock wave, and a bunch of MCU Anniversary.

Marvel Legends Mysterio and Thor (Infinity War) is in Amazon now for $19.99.

1 hour ago, americamgl said:

Marvel Legends Mysterio and Thor (Infinity War) is in Amazon now for $19.99.

I'd go for it, but I can't take the chance it won't be the green head version.

Gonna check two more Walgreens today, if I don't find the Thing there, I'm just gonna break down and go Ebay. I know feeding the scalpers is bad policy, but at the end of the day, it's either a 10-15 dollar mark-up, or 20-30 bucks in gas driving all over creation.

Do the math.

23 minutes ago, bluebee said:

it's funny when people claim they're saving money by driving all over the place.

I know, right? But its not even just the gas. Maybe the Thing will hit around here next week, or the next. I don't have that kinda time. After October I don't do any more figure buying till at least late December (Thanksgiving and Christmas eat a lot of green). It's crunch time, and I don't want the last action figure I bought before the hiatus to have been Deadpool in his boxer shorts!

And quite frankly, it kind sucks driving across town only to find empty shelves.

IMG_20181018_180708.thumb.jpg.9ad147c328358300030816d82bf962e7.jpg

I went to Walmart in Miami, FL after work to see what I can find. This is what I find. Hopefully whoever wants these can get a discount.

Still no Thing love at Walgreens. I did find something that gives me at least a little hope. One of the stores I tried had what looked like a freshly constructed Marvel Legends End Cap display. Of course it was still empty except for three figures, a 90s Cable, a Yellow Daredevil, and I believe a Domino. I'll give it a few days and check back. Hopefully by then it'll be filled with the good stuff.

Until then, like Billy Joel, I'll be Keepin' the Faith.

2 hours ago, americamgl said:

IMG_20181018_180708.thumb.jpg.9ad147c328358300030816d82bf962e7.jpg

I went to Walmart in Miami, FL after work to see what I can find. This is what I find. Hopefully whoever wants these can get a discount.

I have been seeing a lot of this in my area (ATL) too. More so in the last few months than ever before. My wife got so mad about it one day cuz the whole wave was missing the BAF pieces. She brought them all to the manager on duty and the manager just laughed. "No biggie, they're just toys" said the manager. My wife replied, "Actually this is about $160 of merchandise. No different than someone steeling a TV or something". The manager quickly shut up and said, "Thank you for brining this to our attention.

On 3/24/2009 at 11:52 AM, heikks86 said:

i found an auction on ebay for 30 complete Sentinels, if only i had the money

30 Toybiz sentinels??? how did they get so many? I never see those around?!

sentinel auction

On 10/18/2018 at 10:47 AM, bluebee said:

it's funny when people claim they're saving money by driving all over the place.

Flat out get 90% my figures online due to this. Jacksonville , FL doesn't have jack for figures most of the time til very late. I will say my walmart has been pretty good lately as they got all the MCU 10th Anniversary figures super early but beyond that I go with Big Bad or ebay for them. Finished the MCU 10th line and the 2nd vintage wave last week. 

51 minutes ago, cable_and_hope said:

Flat out get 90% my figures online due to this. Jacksonville , FL doesn't have jack for figures most of the time til very late. I will say my walmart has been pretty good lately as they got all the MCU 10th Anniversary figures super early but beyond that I go with Big Bad or ebay for them. Finished the MCU 10th line and the 2nd vintage wave last week. 

Where did you find the 2nd vintage wave?

In the past two weeks I’ve bought Thing, apocalypse wave and archangel. I also saw the entire venom wave at Walmart but didn’t have enough to buy them now 

3 hours ago, nieman257 said:

I'm gonna order Magik off eBay. I give up

Patience Duke. It's a toy. It WILL come out in your area.

2 hours ago, Rukkdeez said:

Patience Duke. It's a toy. It WILL come out in your area.

Yes, do not sweat it. They haven't even hit the Walgreens website yet but they're coming in 1 or 2 at a time at my local stores. I assume with the Thing shipments. It looks like they'll be far easier to track down than old blue eye's in the end.

3 minutes ago, monron999 said:

Yes, do not sweat it. They haven't even hit the Walgreens website yet but they're coming in 1 or 2 at a time at my local stores. I assume with the Thing shipments. It looks like they'll be far easier to track down than old blue eye's in the end.

No doubt. I've seen loads of Magik at the local Walgreens out my way, but still no Thing.

I picked up Archangel and the AIM Soldier 2-pack at a local GameStop over the weekend.