aaozz9

Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

14 hours ago, Rukkdeez said:

No doubt. I've seen loads of Magik at the local Walgreens out my way, but still no Thing.

Exactly the opposite in my area. Plenty of Thing, no Magik. Errrr

5 minutes ago, KiloinNorcal said:

Found Arch Angel at Gamestop today.

Curious... What are they charging? I passed on the AIM 2 pack cuz they had it priced at $49.99. Thought the MSRP was $39.99. Am I wrong? I know GameStop has a little mark up, but $10 is too much. Especially for no- name characters.

But I REALY want that Archangel!

2 hours ago, WaterSpider said:

Curious... What are they charging? I passed on the AIM 2 pack cuz they had it priced at $49.99. Thought the MSRP was $39.99. Am I wrong? I know GameStop has a little mark up, but $10 is too much. Especially for no- name characters.

But I REALY want that Archangel!

GameStop has Archangel priced at $34.99.

Anybody seen the next spiderman wave in mn?

3 hours ago, KiloinNorcal said:

Found Arch Angel at Gamestop today.

Neal has it right. Was almost $40 after taxes. A bit steep, but I get the amount of plastic used.

36 minutes ago, KiloinNorcal said:

Neal has it right. Was almost $40 after taxes. A bit steep, but I get the amount of plastic used.

They really could've thrown in a couple of more accessories for that price. 

46 minutes ago, KiloinNorcal said:

That "amount of plastic" sans the 3 additional heads was previously a single carded REGULAR priced action figure. 3 heads should not $10 make.

Been seeing Archangels in Gamestops around my area. And at least 1 AIM 2-pack at every Gamestop too.

4 minutes ago, Malocchio said:

Still no luck finding Magik...anyone seeing her?

No luck with Magik OR Thing. Still, the Walgreens in Benton was setting up a Marvel Endcap last week. I'll probably head out there this weekend to see if they have anything.

(anyTHING!?! God, I'm doing it without thinking about it now.)

On 10/22/2018 at 5:28 PM, KiloinNorcal said:

I try to avoid getting anything at Gamestop unless there is no other option. I suggest getting Archangel online (Not Ebay).

Also, no Magiks in South Florida. Just very few Things and absolutely no Silver Surfers no more. Reed has been seen around.

1 hour ago, americamgl said:

I try to avoid getting anything at Gamestop unless there is no other option. I suggest getting Archangel online (Not Ebay).

Also, no Magiks in South Florida. Just very few Things and absolutely no Silver Surfers no more. Reed has been seen around.

Yeah. I ended up ordering him from BBTS along with the DS Beast. Archangel was listed at $31.99 and Beast at $22.99. DS figures around my way are always $29.99 anywhere i can get them. So that was a win for me.

Just hope the paint apps are stellar.

Still no Magik here in Atl.

11 hours ago, americamgl said:

Same here. I don't have any particular issues with Gamestop, I just don't frequent the place, and don't feel any real need to start now.

It's funny, Silver Surfer was supposedly "Not Sold in Stores," yet I'm finding him all over the place. The Thing is supposedly ONLY sold in stores, and I can't find him to save my life (YET). Plenty of Invisible Womans (women?), plenty of Human Torchs, I even found a Yellow Daredevil the other day.

Gamestop has all action figures 25% off this week (ends Saturday).  Picked up both the MCU 10th anniversary Ultron and Archangel yesterday.   They don't stock many of the Legends that they do carry, but their website is fairly accurate at indicating which stores in the area have it (them) in stock. 

For those wanting ML Archangel for less than $30.00 go to Ebay now. They have a 10% off on anything you buy without price limit when you enter the code PICKUPTEN. You have until Friday 8AM ET.

This is the cheapest you will find Archangel Brand New on Ebay as of now: 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Hasbro-X-Men-Marvel-Legends-Archangel-Action-Figure/202481389968?_trkparms=aid%3D111001%26algo%3DREC.SEED%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20160908105057%26meid%3Dd064abed43474ff6b6f4675c2acad7e8%26pid%3D100675%26rk%3D2%26rkt%3D15%26sd%3D332823240652%26itm%3D202481389968&_trksid=p2481888.c100675.m4236&_trkparms=pageci%3A7f46cdec-d8ca-11e8-a871-74dbd1802235|parentrq%3Aae4baaad1660aad34c83c864ffff9f57|iid%3A1

The total will be $28.791 with free shipping. It actually becomes equal to what you would pay at Gamestop (after you include taxes) with the 25% off discount Sambeckett mentioned above.

Capture.PNG

Thanks to americamgl for offering to hunt a Thing for me in Florida, guys like this make the hobby a little more palatable, but I've taken myself out of the race.

Ordered Thing off Ebay a few minutes ago. Paid ten bucks over retail, but at least I won't have to look at the inside of another Walgreens for a while.

As of today, I can confirm Majik is in South FL. I hit up 6 stores today and 5 of the 6 stores had 2 Majiks each. I also saw restocks of Surfer, Reed and Thing, with 1 store having received a new full case (6) of Reed, another store received a case of Surfer and a 3rd, different store, had a full case of Thing on the shelf.

I also saw a TON of new Walgreens exclusive pops. I am not a pop collector per say, but there is a VERY limited number of characters that I do try to acquire every pop for. With that being said, I picked up a Pop Toxin and Punisher 2099. Speaking of which...would really love to see some classic 2099 Legends and I think that would make a cool exclusive program for like Target or something. I would be thrilled to see 2099 versions of Ghost Rider, Doom and Punisher for example.

I also picked up several of the new Diamond Select Nightmare before Xmas figures at Walgreens today too...because  why not lol? Incredible movie and these figures are just fantastic. 

I can officially, finally, cross off one retailer for 2018, that I no longer have to walk into/hunt exclusives for! 

Happy hunting fellow nerds.

7 hours ago, CobraSaboteur87 said:

As of today, I can confirm Majik is in South FL. I hit up 6 stores today and 5 of the 6 stores had 2 Majiks each. I also saw restocks of Surfer, Reed and Thing, with 1 store having received a new full case (6) of Reed, another store received a case of Surfer and a 3rd, different store, had a full case of Thing on the shelf.

I also saw a TON of new Walgreens exclusive pops. I am not a pop collector per say, but there is a VERY limited number of characters that I do try to acquire every pop for. With that being said, I picked up a Pop Toxin and Punisher 2099. Speaking of which...would really love to see some classic 2099 Legends and I think that would make a cool exclusive program for like Target or something. I would be thrilled to see 2099 versions of Ghost Rider, Doom and Punisher for example.

I also picked up several of the new Diamond Select Nightmare before Xmas figures at Walgreens today too...because  why not lol? Incredible movie and these figures are just fantastic. 

I can officially, finally, cross off one retailer for 2018, that I no longer have to walk into/hunt exclusives for! 

Happy hunting fellow nerds.

Hey CobraSaboteur87, where in South Florida? I have hit almost every Walgreens in Miami and I cannot see any Magiks. Please help out a brother.

Last night I checked out one and again, just 1 Thing. I haven't seen Surfers for a while. Thanks.

Can’t find these new retros anywhere in Pittsburgh. Ugh it seriously feels like Pittsburgh area is the last to get #$##. Not a single new X-Men wave anywhere either.