aaozz9

Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

i could care less about the blue suit figure and the mark 1 figure is some cheap old movie figure that is really underwhelming irl with very limited articulation and just looks cheap (i don't think it's even a marvel legends)

You are 100% correct. It was from the movie figure line. Not Marvel Legnds. I still want the Tony Stark though.

Anybody in south central Minnesota I just spoted about 12 Magiks at the walgreens in Hutchenson, Mn.

20181105_092745.jpg

Hey guys marvel Legends Tony Stark and Mark 1 two pack on sale at Walmart for $24.86 at Walmart. Think it goes till November 28

Finally found Magik!  I was about ready to spend $30 on eBay just to stop checking every Walgreens I drive near...

This was in Clarksville, IN just across the river from Louisville, KY.

2D2089B1-C1C7-4507-BE04-F3E79F0E5D10.jpeg

17 minutes ago, BradMan said:

Finally found Magik!  I was about ready to spend $30 on eBay just to stop checking every Walgreens I drive near...

This was in Clarksville, IN just across the river from Louisville, KY.

2D2089B1-C1C7-4507-BE04-F3E79F0E5D10.jpeg

Errr. Just left another Walgreen's with no luck. I'm convinced they have something against this Magik figure around here. All the other exclusives were no problem finding. What is the deal??

5 minutes ago, WaterSpider said:

Errr. Just left another Walgreen's with no luck. I'm convinced they have something against this Magik figure around here. All the other exclusives were no problem finding. What is the deal??

Honestly a big problem is scalpers. This is no lie- I went into Walgreens by my work, they had 6 of the Thing. Came back the next day for one and they were all gone, including any figures worth anything like Sandman wave symbiote Spidey. 

36 minutes ago, WaterSpider said:

Mine are the opposite. Found Magik no problem, still haven't seen Thing.

17 minutes ago, KiloinNorcal said:

Man I haven’t seen Silver Surfer or Magik. I’ve. Checked every Walgreens within a 30 mile radius if not more. Pittsburgh

8 hours ago, withfirewithin said:

Really looking for this magik. Does anybody have the walgreens item number?

Don't even torture yourself with "item numbers." Walgreens computers are useless.

On 11/11/2018 at 5:59 PM, KiloinNorcal said:

Mine is a similar situation. All Walgreens in my area got 5 Things on the exact same day (again, according to the computers) and scalpers snatched em up immediately. I found a single one someone had stashed in a kiosk display. Magiks started popping up sporadically all over town, but they were hitting the shelves about a dozen at a time. Now they're just littering the entire toy isles.

For those who want the set, Brickseek lit up in South FL for the Target Exclusive Legends Into the Spiderverse Miles/Gwen Set. I picked mine up earlier in Pembroke Pines.

DPCI: 087-16-3881

This set was an especially nice grab for me as this completes the last remaining Legends release of the year! 2018 was exhausting but I’m ready for 2019!

1B1EA800-8BA7-41EA-B43C-3E83B36EBA2D.jpeg

On 11/14/2018 at 7:38 PM, watanabefan said:

Found a Silver Surfer at the Walgreens near the train station today. Funny how things work out.

Congrats! Wish me luck this weekend! I'll be hunting for him in Seattle.

Anybody know whats up with the SP//DR wave? I have seen one doc ock at a shopko home town and cloak at game stop at the mall of america. Not seen any more anywhere.

38 minutes ago, MIKE said:

Anybody know whats up with the SP//DR wave? I have seen one doc ock at a shopko home town and cloak at game stop at the mall of america. Not seen any more anywhere.

I JUST saw that wave at Target yesterday. Only Daredevil, Cloak and Dagger, and House of M Spidey left. I haven’t seen the X-Men wave anywhere at all. Not a single one. Anybody else? I live in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania

1 hour ago, MIKE said:

Haven't seen much, just a Doc Ock, maybe at Gamestop.  I pre-ordered the wave because I was afraid this would happen, and the line up is killer.

1 hour ago, JKenbok said:

I JUST saw that wave at Target yesterday. Only Daredevil, Cloak and Dagger, and House of M Spidey left. I haven’t seen the X-Men wave anywhere at all. Not a single one. Anybody else? I live in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania

Haven't seen a single X-Men figure from the wave in Erie PA either.  

For those in Miami I found Magik for the first time, along with 5 Things. These btw guys were not in the toys section, they were by the seasonal Christmas stuff on clearance ($25 under). As I was leaving I decided to check the Christmas stuff and I found this. Check your whole Walgreens before walking out.

IMG_20181116_181341.jpg

Same here in Minnesota. I've seen them on end caps, the side of end caps on pegs and on top shelfs in other isles. Really got to check the whole store to be sure.

The X-Men wave is at target's all over the place in south central Minnesota. Magik and the Thing has been out here for a while too. Funny how one wave will be plentiful in one part of the country and another wave in another part. I sould start getting them on line but its kind of fun to look for them. The thrill of the hunt I guess. Lol.

On 11/16/2018 at 4:59 PM, greenlucario said:

Haven't seen much, just a Doc Ock, maybe at Gamestop.  I pre-ordered the wave because I was afraid this would happen, and the line up is killer.

Haven't seen a single X-Men figure from the wave in Erie PA either.  

I pre ordered that wave too and the x-men wave. But it seems kind of crazy we haven’t seen a single one here in PA. Trying to army build those Multiple Mans. And try to find the black haired Psylocke no one wanted at first but is.l now outrageously priced on eBay lol. 

On 11/17/2018 at 8:51 AM, Aspiderguy said:

Found Magik in bowling green ohio just 2 on the shelf left 1 for somebody else

Has anyone seen Magik somewhere in Michigan?  I am reading about collectors finding her all over and I think someone saw a dozen Magik's at one Walgreen's.  I have been to several locations and in areas outside of the ones I typically check and nothing.