aaozz9

Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

Forbidden Planet shops here in England have been selling lots of the 'marvel movies' marvel legends boxes, so, for those of you abroad maybe you can buy them from their website? 

We're lucky with FP shops around UK, as they sell almost all of the MLs, but sadly not the Walmart exclusives always, and I esp. want to buy their gorgeously slinky, stealthy Black Panther figures.... but costly from USA sadly.

GameStop is taking preorders on the kingpin wave in store and also on their website. I don’t think they’ve been found in the States yet, have they?

1 hour ago, Malocchio said:

GameStop is taking preorders on the kingpin wave in store and also on their website. I don’t think they’ve been found in the States yet, have they?

EE shipped out my cases the other day. Should start seeing them in stores within the next few weeks I’d imagine but who knows as retail is very inconsistent, as mostly everyone is aware of at this point lol.

Wasn’t quite sure where to post this but in case anyone would find this info useful, I’m gonna share it here.

The double packed figure for X-Men Wave 5/Caliban BAF is Gambit. Also, as per usual, each of the seven figures comprising the wave will be available as individual singles to order as part of the etailer solid casepacks. The wave is, as of now, solicited to start shipping in May. 

Lastly, Ultimate Riders Wave 3 (Vespa/Xavier) is as of now, solicited for February shipping.

2 hours ago, monron999 said:

Lol. Cut that in half, then maybe we can start negotiations.

20181229_153910(1).jpg

20181229_153942.jpg

Weird. These are $19.98 at my Target. Same with the Kilmonger 2 pack.

5 hours ago, WaterSpider said:

Weird. These are $19.98 at my Target. Same with the Kilmonger 2 pack.

Ya, it's like they don't even really wanna get rid of them. That was only the best of the dozen or so they had in the clearance isle. Funny thing is the Hulkbuster/Hulk 2 pack sold out at the $70 price point. No one wants or asked for this crap.

On 12/16/2018 at 12:15 PM, bigdaddy2914 said:

Has anyone found the ten years Hulk/Hulkbuster set at a discount yet? My Target's have it at $69 still

Yea, but I saw it before thanksgiving, got it for 48

Technically not Marvel Legends, but I was in my local Wally-World yesterday and found a bunch of 12" (not Titan Series) Captain Marvel movie figures. The figure is in her red and blue gear sans helmet, but the package cross-sell also shows a version in her Starforce suit with a "possibly" removable helmet.

If anyone is searching in upstate NY area (Albany and north) there's not much to be had out there. I snagged an Infinity Gauntlet on sale for $65 at Wilton Walmart and the Wilton Walgreens had three Magiks. I've been hitting Targets and Walmarts on almost a daily basis hoping to score some Captain Marvel action or seeing some great clearance sales but nada. I even popped into K-Mart where they still have a full of Sasquatch BAF wave and Thanos BAF wave. Crazy.

I got the Agent Ross two pack here in Northeast Texas at a local Target for 20 bucks. I did a head swap with it like Shart. Prime suggested in one of his videos with a J.J. Jameson head and it looks great!

I kinda wished Hasbro included two normal arms with the Black Panther wave 2 Klaw figure. One without tattoos so we could easily make a J.J. figure out of that. That would have been nice!

Stopped by two Walmarts, Target, GameStop, and a Tuesday Morning store and found most of the Captain Marvel wave at one Walmart, nothing at the other Walmart or Target, the Dora Milaje at GameStop, and nothing at Tuesday Morning.

49344579_2267906263485793_9018622635092738048_n.thumb.jpg.47b5e036e658dc4c3b2d040c33449b2f.jpg49142231_307109796678178_8594264249746849792_n.thumb.jpg.7a09345ae4636fa45ec0056f75bb08f9.jpg49165596_824398934557787_9013565714828623872_n.thumb.jpg.cd4d18ae6b9a3db6b8783bf3c6b498c1.jpg

I picked up the entire Captain Marvel wave (except for Nick Fury) at a local Walmart last night.

*EDIT* - I grabbed Fury today at another Walmart.

43 minutes ago, CobraSaboteur87 said:

Kingpin has arrived! This marks the first time I’ve bought an extra wave in order to open and build the BAF, since the ToyBiz day’s.

73362DCD-F3F5-4CBE-A0D1-53DC7A24AAC2.jpeg

Nice score! I can't wait for Night Thrasher personally.

7 hours ago, CobraSaboteur87 said:

Kingpin has arrived! This marks the first time I’ve bought an extra wave in order to open and build the BAF, since the ToyBiz day’s.

73362DCD-F3F5-4CBE-A0D1-53DC7A24AAC2.jpeg

Nice! Did you buy two of the wave to build KingPin and Shadowking?

Looks like 3 cases $500 right there lol.  Action figures are expensive these days. 

My Kingpin wave arrived today as well.  Only one case for me.  I'm such a loser.

:wink:

20 hours ago, joenubb said:

Nice score! I can't wait for Night Thrasher personally.

Yeah Trasher is the bread winner for me for this wave, been wanting a Legend of him for quite a while. Second is Puma as classic villains (especially Spidey villains) are what I live for. 6-Armed Spidey was close to being my #2 pick of the wave as I LOVED the original ToyBiz figure as a kid lol.

13 hours ago, enzosaurusrex said:

Nice! Did you buy two of the wave to build KingPin and Shadowking?

No I could care less about Shadowking really lol. I do however always buy 2 cases/waves of Spidey and X-men assortments, for investment purposes (should that rainy day come where I have to sell figures)

8 hours ago, decon said:

Looks like 3 cases $500 right there lol.  Action figures are expensive these days. 

Yeah my credit card takes a beating after Spidey and X-Men waves come out lol. To think of it, my credit card is always taking a beating as of late cause between all the figure lines, there’s just awesome stuff dropping left and right! 

The 4th case in the box is for a buddy who gave me the money to preorder it for him as I’m slowly converting him from a retail hunter into a EE customer lol. 

Captain Marvel wave singles up on Amazon.  Just snagged Gray Gargoyle and MCU Captain Marvel.

On 1/4/2019 at 2:16 PM, CobraSaboteur87 said:

Yeah my credit card takes a beating after Spidey and X-Men waves come out lol. To think of it, my credit card is always taking a beating as of late cause between all the figure lines, there’s just awesome stuff dropping left and right! 

The 4th case in the box is for a buddy who gave me the money to preorder it for him as I’m slowly converting him from a retail hunter into a EE customer lol. 

Lol. I think it was you who converted me last year. I was just thinking yesterday about how lazy I've gotten when I actually saw the Apocalypse wave for the first time at my local Walmart. I also buy an extra set when I find any particular one to be especially exceptional, but dayam it's gotta be expensive to be an MIB collector when you need that extra special BAF. Hopefully you won't run into that problem wit the Caliban wave.