Jump to content
aaozz9

Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Malocchio said:

Did they add more to their site? I can’t find the page now

I guess they had a limited quantity, I can't find it anymore, try checking tonight right about midnight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Clark, New Jersey. Only one they had. Target website said that they were out of stock, so go out there and see for yourself.    ignore the website

0302191305.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I just bought the Captain Marvel Starforce Target exclusive, only saw 1 in the wild...and I just open it and it has 2 right hands for Minerva. WTF. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, CobraSaboteur87 said:

@Dodge76 Nice, so you won’t be back in the Walgreens hunt until around November or so when Dani Moonstar hits right? I’m just thrilled that we are finally getting 4 figs a year at Walgreens. Having said that, I wonder if the walgreens program will change to a different theme in 2020. If so, I’m hoping it goes Spidey and more specifically, Spidey villains!

I kinda hope we will get Pyro and Avalanche at some point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, nieman257 said:

So I just bought the Captain Marvel Starforce Target exclusive, only saw 1 in the wild...and I just open it and it has 2 right hands for Minerva. WTF. 

I thought about painting the fingers black on the fists so i could use them for both. Like the gloves are just full-fingered. Testors flat black acrylic usually matches really well with ML figures. Just an idea

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, jdgi said:

Just got Professor X from Hasbro Pulse!

Nice! My order (from Toys R Us) is supposed to get here on Thursday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, cable_and_hope said:

Has anyone seen the BInary Captain Marvel figure yet at Walmart? Of all the Capt Marvel figures this is the one I want the most. 

Not yet, I'm still waiting too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, cable_and_hope said:

Has anyone seen the BInary Captain Marvel figure yet at Walmart? Of all the Capt Marvel figures this is the one I want the most. 

Maaaan im chomping at the bit for this one - almost as much as i am for the movie -- and end game.  I found the target exclusive and have the regular wave figures -- heres hoping they release this before friday.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stopped by Walgreens today and picked up Mystique, as well as Agent 13 from the Onslaught wave, for $13.99 each. Nice sale!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got a bunch of stuff today, Starforce Captain Marvel & Mystique (both from EB Games), and Also got Genis-Vell, Gray Gargoyle, Night Thrasher and the New Black Cat (at comic shops around my way), looks like Canada is doing all right so far

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, mars396 said:

NYC.  Duane Reade.  40th&8th. Hells Kitchen

0305191750.jpg

Oh so Duane Reades carry Legends?  Good to know! One more store/chain to hunt at when in Manhattan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, enzosaurusrex said:

Oh so Duane Reades carry Legends?  Good to know! One more store/chain to hunt at when in Manhattan.

Duane Reade and Walgreens are the same company. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

God I hate violating my own standards. Had no choice though, the new Riders should be hitting as we speak, Power Rangers hits in April, Overwatch isn't to far off, and I don't even wanna know when the next ML series hits.

So I broke one of my BIG rules . . . again, and fed the Scalpers.

I wanted to finish Kingpin. I needed to get the wave out of the way before any other ML waves hit. I needed Red Goblin to do it. I searched around Ebay, found the absolute best price I could for an unopened complete figure . . . and paid 34 bucks and change for a toy I don't even really want.

I'm a sad, sad little toy whore.

But at least I got me a complete Kingpin now. Good with the bad and all that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, mars396 said:

Duane Reade and Walgreens are the same company. 

In the back of my mind I knew that but the few Duane Reade's I visited in Manhattan in Jan last year didn't carry any Marvel Legends.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, mako said:

God I hate violating my own standards. Had no choice though, the new Riders should be hitting as we speak, Power Rangers hits in April, Overwatch isn't to far off, and I don't even wanna know when the next ML series hits.

So I broke one of my BIG rules . . . again, and fed the Scalpers.

I wanted to finish Kingpin. I needed to get the wave out of the way before any other ML waves hit. I needed Red Goblin to do it. I searched around Ebay, found the absolute best price I could for an unopened complete figure . . . and paid 34 bucks and change for a toy I don't even really want.

I'm a sad, sad little toy whore.

But at least I got me a complete Kingpin now. Good with the bad and all that.

Do not feel bad my friend -- i think most of us understand this drive all too well.  i have often purchased a figure i relly did not want to complete a BAF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got Mystique in today, but now I need another Silver Sable for that Lilandra head.  Great figure though, really a standout for the year so far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

kind of weird that the movie is out and still no sign of the walmart exclusive binary. oh well, its gotta be coming really soon, right?  

I can't be too hard on my local WM i(n SE Mass).. they  had portions of all three waves in stock this week, i was pretty amazed!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know about anybody else, but im getting real tired of Wal-Mart's shelves being literally empty as far as action figures go. With all the waves out since December such as ; Black Panther wave 2, Spider-Man, Captain Marvel, vintage wave 2, and not to mention Star Wars archive wave, the new black series wave thats showing up at Target, and even DC Multiverse. They need to get with program. I knew they wouldn't get the binary exclusive out before the movie. They are the worst about that. 

Walgreens on the other hand is really doing better. Go team Walgreens!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WaterSpider said:

I don't know about anybody else, but im getting real tired of Wal-Mart's shelves being literally empty as far as action figures go. With all the waves out since December such as ; Black Panther wave 2, Spider-Man, Captain Marvel, vintage wave 2, and not to mention Star Wars archive wave, the new black series wave thats showing up at Target, and even DC Multiverse. They need to get with program. I knew they wouldn't get the binary exclusive out before the movie. They are the worst about that. 

Walgreens on the other hand is really doing better. Go team Walgreens!!!

Mine had empty shelves (well, Gwenpool and Songbird) until about mid February, then got in Cap Marvel and BP wave 2 in rapid succession, with the spidey wave showing up this past week (a huge surprise to me).  One day they put out 2 cases of the archive wave and when i went back 2 days later they were all sold out, i think that it is just a very HOT wave.  But yeah its frustrating when new waves are out in other areas and your local store hasn't stocked them yet - my local Walgreens are full of leftover Absorbing man wave figures which is a shame because i'd love to buy some of the newer figures while the sale is going. Last year during this sale i kept waiting for BP wave and Lizard wave to show up and they never did so i'm not holding out much hope for this year either.

And don't get me started about dc multiverse - if its not an exclusive or a movie wave i don't expect to see it in stores, period.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/5/2019 at 5:53 PM, mars396 said:

NYC.  Duane Reade.  40th&8th. Hells Kitchen

I stopped in a few Duane Reade / Walgreens on the UWS today and I counted 10 spread across 4 stores. I think a lot of people were able to grab her online so people might not be hoarding them when they see them in-store.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

Mine had empty shelves (well, Gwenpool and Songbird) until about mid February, then got in Cap Marvel and BP wave 2 in rapid succession, with the spidey wave showing up this past week (a huge surprise to me).  One day they put out 2 cases of the archive wave and when i went back 2 days later they were all sold out, i think that it is just a very HOT wave.  But yeah its frustrating when new waves are out in other areas and your local store hasn't stocked them yet - my local Walgreens are full of leftover Absorbing man wave figures which is a shame because i'd love to buy some of the newer figures while the sale is going. Last year during this sale i kept waiting for BP wave and Lizard wave to show up and they never did so i'm not holding out much hope for this year either.

And don't get me started about dc multiverse - if its not an exclusive or a movie wave i don't expect to see it in stores, period.

Unfortunately im not just talking about 1 local Wal-Mart but 5 or 6 that i frequent on a weekly basis. But good to know other Wal-Marts have been getting in the new waves. There is still hope. And the Walgreens around here ARE still smothered in Namor, but at least they get in the exclusives. Including the Multiverse Bizzaro. :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mystique has hit Minnesota. This was in Chaska.

20190308_105910.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...







Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE