Jump to content

Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread


aaozz9

Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, CobraSaboteur87 said:

@Podtera

Thanks for confirming! I had a feeling you were in CA only because this is the first time I’m hearing about the fig being found in the wild (I’m not on any type of social media) and most early store sighting reports on a lot of figs are from the west coast as they get stuff first due to Hasbro unloading their freighters there. 

While I’m in south FL and we typically get things last, you’re sighting is super helpful because I now know to start looking for the figure in about 10 days or so.

Thanks again!

Ah I see! I will continue to post new finds from the wild when they turn up! Would love to know where the Hasbro docks are? Anybody interested in pulling a heist? Lmao Jk! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, darknight86 said:

Marvel Legends Caliban Series Beast Figure is back in stock to order on Hasbro Pulse.

Thank you for the info!! Damn it! I just spent my allowance on Professor X and Deadpool Ultimate riders! I hope they are legit! I ordered them from Hong Kong. $41.00, for the pair shipped!? I hope I didn’t get bamboozled!! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just in case anyone finds this useful, i received confirmation from my source that Iceman and Storm are the two remaining figures that will round out the upcoming X-Men Legends Vintage Wave, which is set for August. I don’t have confirmation on which costume Storm will be in however but I do have some ideas as I’m sure most of you have lol.

In any case, this is going to be a killer wave imo.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, CobraSaboteur87 said:

Just in case anyone finds this useful, i received confirmation from my source that Iceman and Storm are the two remaining figures that will round out the upcoming X-Men Legends Vintage Wave, which is set for August. I don’t have confirmation on which costume Storm will be in however but I do have some ideas as I’m sure most of you have lol. 

In any case, this is going to be a killer wave imo.

Oh that's some good news, I feel as though we are all hoping and expecting Jim Lee 90's Storm, and that Iceman I do wonder maybe a real 90's style

Iceman2-1-Invasion.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, enzosaurusrex said:

Thanks!

How does PowerUp Rewards Membership work? Is there an annual fee (Comparable to an "Edge" Card from EB Games)?

You pay an annual fee and they give you additional discounts on games/collectibles and a subscription to Game Informer magazine 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, CobraSaboteur87 said:

Just in case anyone finds this useful, i received confirmation from my source that Iceman and Storm are the two remaining figures that will round out the upcoming X-Men Legends Vintage Wave, which is set for August. I don’t have confirmation on which costume Storm will be in however but I do have some ideas as I’m sure most of you have lol.

In any case, this is going to be a killer wave imo.

That’s excellent news! I’ve been waiting on a 90’s Iceman and (hopefully) White outfit Storm.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/24/2019 at 12:23 AM, Podtera said:

Thank you for the info!! Damn it! I just spent my allowance on Professor X and Deadpool Ultimate riders! I hope they are legit! I ordered them from Hong Kong. $41.00, for the pair shipped!? I hope I didn’t get bamboozled!! 

Hey could you let us know how are those figures from the HK sellers? I have been eyeballing those too but wasn't too confident about foreign sellers specially at those prices. Thanks!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, americamgl said:

Hey could you let us know how are those figures from the HK sellers? I have been eyeballing those too but wasn't too confident about foreign sellers specially at those prices. Thanks!!!

Will do! Seller responded today saying it’s legit (we’ll see...) in original packaging. They also said it would be shipped within 5 days. I’m pretty skeptical at those  with the price. I will post when O receive them. I did receive my Spiderman 2099 from China yesterday. I’m pretty happy with it, except the neck hinge is really loose. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, CobraSaboteur87 said:

Just in case anyone finds this useful, i received confirmation from my source that Iceman and Storm are the two remaining figures that will round out the upcoming X-Men Legends Vintage Wave, which is set for August. I don’t have confirmation on which costume Storm will be in however but I do have some ideas as I’m sure most of you have lol.

In any case, this is going to be a killer wave imo.

Damn. They really held back at Toy Fair then. This wave is suddenly looking a whole lot less freaks-and-geeks, but certainly no less awesome. I'm excited to learn which Storm costume (and hoping for outback black, personally) and hear who's filling the remaining slots in the X-Force wave.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/26/2019 at 12:14 AM, Podtera said:

Will do! Seller responded today saying it’s legit (we’ll see...) in original packaging. They also said it would be shipped within 5 days. I’m pretty skeptical at those  with the price. I will post when O receive them. I did receive my Spiderman 2099 from China yesterday. I’m pretty happy with it, except the neck hinge is really loose. 

Thanks, that would be great. I bought a "Toybiz" Deadpool from one of these sellers for $15.00 in the past. It was pretty close to the real deal, but had some paint issues.

I've seen that Spiderman 2099. Another I've been eyeballing is the Crossbone figure from that old Ares BAF I think. But don't think I will be getting that one thou.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Man any Storm costume is a win for me though I'm personally hoping for her First Appearance Giant Sized X-men costume.

With how the Hasbro people were asking the audience which Storm they wanted White costume or Black many moons ago at some Convention (it was the same one where they teased the "Family Matters"/Brotherhood figures, I think it's safe to say it's her TAS threads that they're going with.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have confirmation on the final figure for the X-Force Wave, it’s Wolverine. I don’t have confirmation on the costume but I’m assuming, black/silver X-Force suit. No confirmation on the BAF but since it’s a 6 figure wave and they have already revealed Wendigo, I’m assuming it’s Wendigo.

Wolverine and Night Crawler are also 2 per case.

While I don’t think Hasbro would do this, how cool would it be to just have one of the Night Crawlers in the case be the original suit suit as solicited and the other one in the case be the X-Force costume? That would be an extremely efficient and smart way to beef up the value/incentive for the wave, with very little effort involved, kind of like a “guaranteed variant” sort to speak. Just a thought.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Benn said:

Are you sure it's just Wolverine? I thought we had confirmation there were still two figures to be announced, but maybe that was including the BAF. 

@Benn

Yes sir, I am sure. According to current Hasbro solicitation to my source, it’s 100% accurate as of now.

Hasbro is still playing pretty close to the vest with the Avengers Endgame Waves however and while things can change, the X-Force wave is scheduled to land after those waves, at least the second Avengers Wave anyhow. 

Right now, we only know of 5 figures from the second Avengers Endgame wave and we don’t know any of the figures comprising wave 3 nor do we know the BAFs for waves 2-3. Once we have confirmation on the full breakdown for Avengers Endgame Waves 2-3 as well as the BAF confirmation for the X-Force Wave, we will know the rosters/BAFs for every wave comprising 2019. All that would be left to be revealed at that point is 2-Packs, Box sets and Exclusives, to which I suspect there’s still quite a bit that we don’t know about yet. 

I also think we will see some more 80th Anniversary product as well. We didn’t see all of the MCU 10th product revealed at once back in Toy Fair 2018 (they held back the SDCC Red Skull and Ultron), so I suspect we will get at least a couple additional reveals for the 80th line as well. That’s just me speculating however.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, CobraSaboteur87 said:

I have confirmation on the final figure for the X-Force Wave, it’s Wolverine. I don’t have confirmation on the costume but I’m assuming, black/silver X-Force suit. No confirmation on the BAF but since it’s a 6 figure wave and they have already revealed Wendigo, I’m assuming it’s Wendigo.

Wolverine and Night Crawler are also 2 per case.

While I don’t think Hasbro would do this, how cool would it be to just have one of the Night Crawlers in the case be the original suit suit as solicited and the other one in the case be the X-Force costume? That would be an extremely efficient and smart way to beef up the value/incentive for the wave, with very little effort involved, kind of like a “guaranteed variant” sort to speak. Just a thought.

There was info posted up on Toyark and it was from Rektangular's Instagram page announcing we were getting Storm and Iceman in the Vintage Wave to finish that off and Wolverine in the X-Force wave with Wendigo as the BAF. Rek is usually spot on so I imagine that its pretty legit.

I like your idea of Nightcrawler but I would prefer the classic one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Where do we think Guardian's going then? Surely not an Avengers wave? We know Walgreens is getting Emma Frost next, followed by Dani Moonstar, which already makes four exclusives for them this year, so he seems unlikely there. Only things I can think are an Alpha Flight SDCC box set (which also feels unlikely, but would definitely have its fans), or possibly some sort of two-pack. Maybe with Wendigo? Early X-Force rumours indicated no BAF, so that's not outside the realm of possibilities.

EDIT: Nevermind. Forgot he'd already been confirmed for the X-Force wave, and for some reason thought we had five pre-Wolverine figures not counting him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...







Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE