Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

18 hours ago, hisDUDENESS9829 said:

I had no idea that FYE had ML figures.  I’ve never seen any of the wave two figures in person.  My GS and Targets are all clogged with Wave 1 Black Widows still.

Yeah, it's nice most of the stores in my area seem to sell out of in demand figures, but occasionally the local FYE will have a rare figure or two that no one notices.  That's how I got Adam Warlock awhile back and even Cable from the Deadpool wave.  This was the only one I actually saw in person, but they even had Vison and Black Panther, I already got Vision though so left it for the next person.

Black Panther Wave 2 has shown up at Winners here in Canada for $19Cdn ($13US). It's a discount store akin to Ross or Marshalls. That $19 is double the price of the previous Legends waves they used to carry (I guess since BP is still fairly new).

In the past I've found the Juggernaut Wave at various winners (Rogue and Kitty), Warlock Wave (Sunfire and Shatterstar) for $9Cdn and the Spider-man Homecoming 2-pack with Tom Holland head for $19Cdn.

bpwave2.jpg

hey everyone. I stopped in a WalMart this morning looking for something else. To my surprise they put out a huge display of Avengers Marvel Legends. Someone already bought the entire first wave of Marvel Legends figures. However they must not have seen all of the Wal-Mart exclusive Loki with Corvus Glaive two packs on the other side of it. There were six of them. Looks like the display comes with 1 case of the Latest Avengers Marvel Legend wave, also comes with an older case of Marvel legends Avengers wave Cull obsidian BAF. So if there are some of you looking for those be on the lookout.  There was also plenty of other stuff like the shampoo bottles and the Basic 6 inch line as well. Not all walmarts have put theirs out yet. The other two I went to did not have them out. 

Happy Hunting to all. I hope all of you get your Corvus Glaive exclusive. 

EDIT: Oops... Looks like it's just showing up as pre-order for local pickup and no shipping available. YMMV...

Walmart exclusive Loki & Corvus Glave is back up for pre-order on their website again with a ship date of 3/31 (current as of 5:00 PM EST):

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Marvel-Legends-Series-Avengers-Infinity-War-Loki-Corvus-Glaive-2-Pack/870122289

hey anyone in Canada find themselves Silver Sable or Red Goblin yet? I certainly have not seen them, and I Pre-ordered them on Amazon.ca and they still say Out of Stock, they even e-mailed me to tell me they are unable to get them still, what the hell is up with these two figs? seems like are they really just low-balling them in the assortment? even amazon.com doesen't have them up until a week ago, and now they are not even being sold from Amazon directly, toys r us won't ship them to your home, how obscure are these figures and how elusive are they acting with anyone else, my other online canadian stores don't seem to have any in stock, still back ordered and i don't even see em on many american sites, seems megaopolis toys didn't have em yet. EE or BBTS

Dorksidetoys has a good sale going on today.  Bunch of cap marvel wave figs loose for $9  (some are $13 with BAF part), plus i was able to finish m'baku by getting the panthers for $13 each!  Definitely worth checking out if you are behind on waves from earlier this year or the end of 2018.  Shipping is flat $6 (although free if you spend $100).

Just went out and saw that Toys R Us had a bunch of the Endgame wave, mostly a ton of caps (10), 1 Nighthawk and 1 Citizen V, EB Games also had 2 Caps, plus went to a local con, and ended up finally grabbing Red Goblin and Silver Sable, as well as Living Laser, and Hope Summers (for 10 bucks!), The one shop there had all of the Kingpin wave, all of the M'Baku wave, all of the Captain Marvel wave and all of the Endgame wave, didn't want any of the other Endgame figs, got what I wanted, Toys R Us was fully stocked however with all toys endgame (basic series) so thats officially going down now

My local Wally World looked like it had just put up an endcap with Endgame kiddie toys this afternoon. From what I could see just a bunch of role-play stuff and the like. No figures, no Legends. I did order Nighthawk, my "must have" from the Endgame wave, off Pulse.

Probably get back on later in the week and finish off with Citizen V and Living Laser. Debating on preordering Herc. I want him almost as much as Nighthawk, but I have that pesky rule against preordering.

48 minutes ago, mako said:

My local Wally World looked like it had just put up an endcap with Endgame kiddie toys this afternoon. From what I could see just a bunch of role-play stuff and the like. No figures, no Legends. I did order Nighthawk, my "must have" from the Endgame wave, off Pulse.

Probably get back on later in the week and finish off with Citizen V and Living Laser. Debating on preordering Herc. I want him almost as much as Nighthawk, but I have that pesky rule against preordering.

What’s your rule against preordering?

16 minutes ago, hisDUDENESS9829 said:

What’s your rule against preordering?

That's pretty much it, I don't preorder. Prices can change, preorders can be cancelled out from under you, releases can be delayed.

I prefer not to tie up my money, and to only order when what I want is "in stock."