Jump to content
aaozz9

Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

Recommended Posts

Man any Storm costume is a win for me though I'm personally hoping for her First Appearance Giant Sized X-men costume.

With how the Hasbro people were asking the audience which Storm they wanted White costume or Black many moons ago at some Convention (it was the same one where they teased the "Family Matters"/Brotherhood figures, I think it's safe to say it's her TAS threads that they're going with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Beast is once again up at Pulse. Good thing, cause I did NOT want to pay BBTSs mark-up.

So as it stands, I just pre-ordered Gambit, Beast, Blink, and Forge; and I found Skullbuster and Weapon-X (the two I wanted least, natch) at Walmart over the weekend. That just leaves Jubilee to track down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Target, Clark, NJ.  3 THREE! Starforce Captains Marvel.   

Yet still not a single Binary in Wal-Mart

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Professor X came in, glad to finally have this figure locked down.  It is excellent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have confirmation on the final figure for the X-Force Wave, it’s Wolverine. I don’t have confirmation on the costume but I’m assuming, black/silver X-Force suit. No confirmation on the BAF but since it’s a 6 figure wave and they have already revealed Wendigo, I’m assuming it’s Wendigo.

Wolverine and Night Crawler are also 2 per case.

While I don’t think Hasbro would do this, how cool would it be to just have one of the Night Crawlers in the case be the original suit suit as solicited and the other one in the case be the X-Force costume? That would be an extremely efficient and smart way to beef up the value/incentive for the wave, with very little effort involved, kind of like a “guaranteed variant” sort to speak. Just a thought.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you sure it's just Wolverine? I thought we had confirmation there were still two figures to be announced, but maybe that was including the BAF. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Benn said:

Are you sure it's just Wolverine? I thought we had confirmation there were still two figures to be announced, but maybe that was including the BAF. 

@Benn

Yes sir, I am sure. According to current Hasbro solicitation to my source, it’s 100% accurate as of now.

Hasbro is still playing pretty close to the vest with the Avengers Endgame Waves however and while things can change, the X-Force wave is scheduled to land after those waves, at least the second Avengers Wave anyhow. 

Right now, we only know of 5 figures from the second Avengers Endgame wave and we don’t know any of the figures comprising wave 3 nor do we know the BAFs for waves 2-3. Once we have confirmation on the full breakdown for Avengers Endgame Waves 2-3 as well as the BAF confirmation for the X-Force Wave, we will know the rosters/BAFs for every wave comprising 2019. All that would be left to be revealed at that point is 2-Packs, Box sets and Exclusives, to which I suspect there’s still quite a bit that we don’t know about yet. 

I also think we will see some more 80th Anniversary product as well. We didn’t see all of the MCU 10th product revealed at once back in Toy Fair 2018 (they held back the SDCC Red Skull and Ultron), so I suspect we will get at least a couple additional reveals for the 80th line as well. That’s just me speculating however.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, CobraSaboteur87 said:

I have confirmation on the final figure for the X-Force Wave, it’s Wolverine. I don’t have confirmation on the costume but I’m assuming, black/silver X-Force suit. No confirmation on the BAF but since it’s a 6 figure wave and they have already revealed Wendigo, I’m assuming it’s Wendigo.

Wolverine and Night Crawler are also 2 per case.

While I don’t think Hasbro would do this, how cool would it be to just have one of the Night Crawlers in the case be the original suit suit as solicited and the other one in the case be the X-Force costume? That would be an extremely efficient and smart way to beef up the value/incentive for the wave, with very little effort involved, kind of like a “guaranteed variant” sort to speak. Just a thought.

There was info posted up on Toyark and it was from Rektangular's Instagram page announcing we were getting Storm and Iceman in the Vintage Wave to finish that off and Wolverine in the X-Force wave with Wendigo as the BAF. Rek is usually spot on so I imagine that its pretty legit.

I like your idea of Nightcrawler but I would prefer the classic one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where do we think Guardian's going then? Surely not an Avengers wave? We know Walgreens is getting Emma Frost next, followed by Dani Moonstar, which already makes four exclusives for them this year, so he seems unlikely there. Only things I can think are an Alpha Flight SDCC box set (which also feels unlikely, but would definitely have its fans), or possibly some sort of two-pack. Maybe with Wendigo? Early X-Force rumours indicated no BAF, so that's not outside the realm of possibilities.

EDIT: Nevermind. Forgot he'd already been confirmed for the X-Force wave, and for some reason thought we had five pre-Wolverine figures not counting him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Marvel Legends Caliban Series Jubilee Figure is back in stock to order on Hasbro Pulse.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Infamous Iron Man Doom fig now in Canada at EB Games, I was on the fence about the fig at first but I picked it up, actually is pretty nice in real life

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Beast came in from Amazon today.  Definitely a much better figure than I originally thought it was from the promos and con pictures.  Still not sure if it will replace the original ML Beast, but the torso swivel and ab crunch combo like in the Lightning Collection is a nice touch.  I'll have to try out some more poses for sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone that preordered the X-men wave from HasbroPulse gotten a shipping alert yet? My account still says "unfulfilled" and when I click on the X-men wave that they have on the site, they're still labeled "Pre-Order" and I just noticed it says "available to ship APPROXIMATELY May 1st."

:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Duane Reade 42nd&Lex NYC

Just the usual milion Wasps, Ant-Men, Mallekeths, and Gwenpools. 

But while I was looking, an employee came by to tell me that they had Beast, Gambit, and Infamous Iron Man, but sold out quick.   So, they have all reached Manhattan!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, enzosaurusrex said:

Anyone that preordered the X-men wave from HasbroPulse gotten a shipping alert yet? My account still says "unfulfilled" and when I click on the X-men wave that they have on the site, they're still labeled "Pre-Order" and I just noticed it says "available to ship APPROXIMATELY May 1st."

:rolleyes:

I checked my credit card online this morning and noticed that i was charged today (May 2nd) for my X-men Caliban figures preorder.  So it looks as if they are starting to process the preorders.  HOORAY!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, darknight86 said:

I checked my credit card online this morning and noticed that i was charged today (May 2nd) for my X-men Caliban figures preorder.  So it looks as if they are starting to process the preorders.  HOORAY!!!!!

Hmmm. My account says "Paid" and I think it's always said that the day I preordered. I always just assumed I was charged when I did. Might have to double check my account.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My buddy who is a store manager for Gamestop just sent me this, it’s the ad coming out this Sunday. Looks like Gamestop is getting an exclusive Logan as part of the 80th line. It’s not even in his store system yet so more details will probably drop Monday as that is when I suspect the figure will be available for order.

546F2249-0303-4BBE-BB73-4B392075C855.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CobraSaboteur87 said:

My buddy who is a store manager for Gamestop just sent me this, it’s the ad coming out this Sunday. Looks like Gamestop is getting an exclusive Logan as part of the 80th line. It’s not even in his store system yet so more details will probably drop Monday as that is when I suspect the figure will be available for order.

546F2249-0303-4BBE-BB73-4B392075C855.jpeg

Wolverine In Cowboy hat edition, wow, lame , super pass

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully he comes with a ton of accessories. This can't be an Old Man Logan with an empty box. This should be a Deadpool from the Juggernaut wave type situation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, enzosaurusrex said:

Hopefully he comes with a ton of accessories. This can't be an Old Man Logan with an empty box. This should be a Deadpool from the Juggernaut wave type situation.

Trouble is, Wolverine isn't THAT type of character. He just doesn't lend himself to an accessory heavy loadout. The most you can pull off without "gilding the lilly" would be a cowbot hat, a set of alternate hands, and possibly an alternate head with a snarling face.

That being said, toss in a soft-goods jacket (pleather natch) and we can do business.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, enzosaurusrex said:

Hmmm. My account says "Paid" and I think it's always said that the day I preordered. I always just assumed I was charged when I did. Might have to double check my account.

Hasbro like most e-retailers will not charge you on preorders until them have them in stock.  My Hasbro Pulse Caliban order arrived today (May 3rd),   It ships out of Pa and delivered by FedEx to Northern NJ within 24 hrs.  HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, darknight86 said:

Hasbro like most e-retailers will not charge you on preorders until them have them in stock.  My Hasbro Pulse Caliban order arrived today (May 3rd),   It ships out of Pa and delivered by FedEx to Northern NJ within 24 hrs.  HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!

Yea I checked my credit card and they charged this morning. FedEx tracking says I'll get it next Thursday...Ridiculous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I cancelled my Pulse order a couple of days ago (Jubilee had already sold out anyway), and went with a complete set of 7 off Amazon. They arrived today and, Man, I forgot how good it feels to crack open that box and see an entire series waiting for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, mako said:

I cancelled my Pulse order a couple of days ago (Jubilee had already sold out anyway), and went with a complete set of 7 off Amazon. They arrived today and, Man, I forgot how good it feels to crack open that box and see an entire series waiting for me.

I also got my X-wave today. I was almost giddy as I opened the box. This is a fantastic wave! I love it! I think the weakest figure is Weapon X and he's no slouch!

I must say I'm partial to Gambit,Beast,Forge and JUBILEE due to Lee's X-men run but the whole wave rocks!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...







Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE