aaozz9

Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

hello everyone! any idea as to when is Dorkside going to ship the Caliban Wave? I've seen Hasbro Pulse, BBTS and EE already shipped the wave and Amazon is doing it also.

Thanks!

I got my Caliban wave from Dorkside Toys last week.

I pre-ordered a full case of 8 when it first went live, so I don’t know if either of those factors contributed to when my order shipped.

1 hour ago, BradMan said:

I got my Caliban wave from Dorkside Toys last week.

I pre-ordered a full case of 8 when it first went live, so I don’t know if either of those factors contributed to when my order shipped.

Really?! I pre-ordered the case of 7 just as soon as it went live also, but nothing yet... now I’m worried

Your worried, I preordered a Professor X Riders series back in January and am still waiting.:sad:

On 5/1/2019 at 5:33 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Infamous Iron Man Doom fig now in Canada at EB Games, I was on the fence about the fig at first but I picked it up, actually is pretty nice in real life

My local Walgreen's (and the one that just happens to be closest to me) has been hitting it out of the park lately.  Over the past few months, I've picked up Mystique, Infamous Iron Man just this past Friday and today I had to fill a prescription so I checked as I always do when I am there and they had Gambit, Forge, and Skullbuster from the Caliban wave.  I am really not interested in Skullbuster but I did pick up Gambit and Forge.  I just hope they continue to be such a great resource for the ML waves.    

Has anyone found the Loki/Corvis GLaive 2 pack from Walmart in stores?  Secondary prices are pretty high and I have not seen them in stores yet.

3 hours ago, cjranck said:

Has anyone found the Loki/Corvis GLaive 2 pack from Walmart in stores?  Secondary prices are pretty high and I have not seen them in stores yet.

I found it in-store when the Endgame endcap/shipper initially hit, but I haven't seen any since.

Beast and Jubilee were in stock on Hasbro Pulse, when I tried to pay for them, there was an error that couldn’t process my payment, then they were out of stock again...

4 hours ago, cjranck said:

Still haven't seen it in stores.  My local walmart even had a full case and a few extras from the Armored Thanos wave, but no sign of the 2 pack.

Went to EB games, hoping they had the new X-Men since I heard someone mention they had found a few, but turned out no luck there, over 8 Infamous Iron Men though (at least that figure is getting major stocking here in Canada at EB right now). Hoping we see this X-Men wave soon here

I picked up an Infamous Iron Man at a local Walgreens.

Saw 1-2 Infamous Iron Man at all 3 of the NYC UWS Duane Reades I stopped into today.

IMG_8674.JPG

Amazon sent me Blink and Skullbuster today, Still no Jubilee and Beast though waiting on those

Pulse shipped out Gambit and Blink, should arrive tomorrow.  Have the rest on order with Amazon, but not sign of them.

1 hour ago, greenlucario said:

Pulse shipped out Gambit and Blink, should arrive tomorrow.  Have the rest on order with Amazon, but not sign of them.

I've been having problems with the payment in Pulse, whenever I try to buy something that is in stock, my credit card payment is declined and I receive a message about ''gateway rejected'', but when I preorder I don't get that problem

On 5/7/2019 at 9:21 PM, jdgi said:

I've been having problems with the payment in Pulse, whenever I try to buy something that is in stock, my credit card payment is declined and I receive a message about ''gateway rejected'', but when I preorder I don't get that problem

I haven't had that problem, but I'll definitely be watching for it.  Sorry for your troubles with it.

2 hours ago, greenlucario said:

I haven't had that problem, but I'll definitely be watching for it.  Sorry for your troubles with it.

I assume the problem is because I'm not from the US, but it is weird because previously I was able to buy Xavier and Scarlet Spider when they were in stock.

Caliban wave Beast and Apocalypse wave Wolverine are back in stock on Hasbro Pulse.  

On 5/7/2019 at 4:01 PM, Neal said:

I picked up an Infamous Iron Man at a local Walgreens.

@Neal

Mind sharing which state you’re in? I’m in south FL and was expecting to see this figure this week but no luck yet. Admittedly, I haven’t looked too hard so I’ll do a round this weekend.

On 5/6/2019 at 1:01 PM, cjranck said:

@cjranck

They were sent to all stores as part of one of two different types of shipper display cartons. Depending the on the stores POG layout, they were sent either a 4-way floor stack PDQ shipper or an endcap shipper. Regardless of the shipper, there was 5 of each in each one from what I could tell. The store I found them in put out the endcap shipper and they put it on an endcap that was like half a dozen aisles from the toy section (it’s walmart, nothing to be surprised at) facing the back wall so it was untouched and I was able to snag the set with the cleanest condition package.

What I would recommend is simply pulling up the SKU in BrickSeek search and then seeing if any stores near you show any stock. If you find a store that shows “In stock” (green), then there’s almost a guaranteed chance that store has them. If the stores near you show “limited stock” (yellow), than there’s a small chance they may have them as limited stock is less than half their delivered inventory of the item. 

If you know a store never put out the shipper(s) and that same store shows In-Stock on BrickSeek, than there’s almost a 100% chance that they never took the shipper out from the stockroom and it’s still there. The store closest to me still has yet to put out the shipper lol. In that scenario, grab a manager and see if they can locate it in the back and then rinse & repeat until a competent manager/employee actually does it for you.

When it comes to exclusives, specifically Walmart exclusives, it pays to shop smart vs hard with BrickSeek and just hit the store the day they show inventory on hand if you can.

Since it’s walmart, I wouldn’t count on replenishment but anything can happen. Hell, the last 3 Star Wars Vintage Collection 3.75 exclusives have been exclusive to their website so far and if I didn’t place my orders, I still would have not gotten them as no stores in a 75 mile radius of me ever got any physical stock at store level. 

In any case, wish you the best of luck on scoring it.

I found Jubilee by its lonesome yesterday in Best Buy, so that may be to go-to place. My Walmart(s) don't usually have anything. I saw Ronin in a couple of FYE stores

Pre-Order down on War Machine, Rescue, and Classic Loki.

I really didn't want the Scooter-Pool set, but I decided the only way to get Professor X and his hoverchair at anything near MSRP was to break down and order the two together off BBTS. So here I am.

Hope the shipping isn't to long.

I didn’t think to post this... I saw Professor X and Deadpool riders at Target in Southern Indiana last weekend.  I already had them from an e-tailer that got them back in March.

Walgreens Exclusive #14 is out in South FL. So far, seen 2 at two different stores, along with misc X-men figs (each store had the same figs; Beast, Skullbuster & 2 Gambits)

Happy Hunting!

A6635BC2-D859-4489-BBC4-8F7C0809A17F.jpeg