Jump to content

Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread


aaozz9

Recommended Posts

On 7/5/2019 at 12:01 AM, Starlord67 said:

The Prof. X is an awesome figure and a great addition to one's collection!

Some might have some issues with Hasbro Pulse but I am not one.  On the 4th of July I noticed that the Professor X with hover chair was back in stock on their site. I gobbled one up and was looking for an email on Friday to see if/when it would be shipped.  Didn't get one but on Saturday, Charles Xavier arrived.  Starlord67 is right, this figure is really sweet, photos don't really do it justice.  Bonus, my shadow King is now complete!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

During another futile attempt to find Worthy Captain America at Walmart I was at least able to pick up another Beast figure from the Caliban wave.

The aisle only had the Beast I grabbed plus Forge remaining, but it shows that they have stocked something new.

I got the full case a while ago from Dork Side Toys, but I told myself if I saw Beast in the wild I’d pick up a second one to go along with my classic Avengers display.

 

2184C490-67D8-4140-9835-8108EB40E64C.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Checked my local Targer, they had the Kree Sentry wave marked down to $10 (not the Starforce Cap exclusive, tho).  I heard some Targets had marked down the X-Men waves and Sp // Dr wave similarly, and that Deadpool scooter was $20.  Mine didn't have any x-men or DP scooter but the Sp//dr figs were regular price.

Went to Gamestop, got Hydro Man and VW wave 2 Wasp for the buy one, get 50% off sale. Not a huge discount as it works to about $18 per figure after tax. but still . The other option i was considering was Bossk but i'm trying to resist getting too much into black series collecting for financial reasons.

Walmart was pretty bare - 7 figures on the pegs including one Songbird and one Proxima Midnight.  They are all about ToyStory4 and Lion King right now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dorkside toys has a bunch of the 80th anniv stuff up for preorder, i imagine other e-tailers do as well or will shortly.

On Dorkside they've got listings for Thor, Iron Man, Korg/Grandmaster,  Ghost/Luis, Colossus/Juggs.

Also i ordered the Korg set from Barnes and Noble yesterday, free shipping plus they had a 15% off coupon on the site if you are ordering from a new email address, so it ended up at $42 before tax.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

Checked my local Targer, they had the Kree Sentry wave marked down to $10 (not the Starforce Cap exclusive, tho).  I heard some Targets had marked down the X-Men waves and Sp // Dr wave similarly, and that Deadpool scooter was $20.  Mine didn't have any x-men or DP scooter but the Sp//dr figs were regular price.

I noticed that too.  I scanned the Nick Fury and it came up $10.  Didn't bother to scan the Starforce Cap, but it did have a clearance sticker indicating the $10 price.  Took Fury and Cap to the register and the Cap rang up $20, but the cashier did a price adjustment.  Now I realize that perhaps they put the clearance sticker on it by mistake.

On another note, my 1st 10 Years 3-pack (Iron Man, Thanos, Dr. Strange) came today.  Ordered it from Pulse.  Overall, pretty happy with it, but the angry Thanos head had his  eyes painted too low on the head.  I really hate Hasbro's quality control.  I don't mind so much any paint mishaps on the body of the figures.  The only thing that I'm super OCD about are the eyes.  I have to have good eyes on my figures.  It can make or break the entire look of a figure.  The neutral face turned out OK, but really bummed that the angry head is off like that.  Totally, regret not picking it up when I would see the set at Target.  This is why I don't like ordering figures online.  It's almost enough to make me want to return it, but who knows if the replacement they send will have both heads with wonky eyes.  I am even debating if I should try to repaint the eyes and try to fix it, but I've never done such a thing.

I had to return and re-buy a Shuri figure for the exact same issue.  I didn't notice her right eye was off until I came home and took a 2nd look at it.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Super Angry, my local EB got a full re-stock of Caliban Wave and Far From Home Wave, some dude came in moments before me and bought the Beast!, Mysterio and Scorpion , I just can't get that Beast for MSRP it seems ever , but nice to know Canadian EB Games are getting some good re-stocking done, and first time i've seen Jubilee in the wild

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Super Angry, my local EB got a full re-stock of Caliban Wave and Far From Home Wave, some dude came in moments before me and bought the Beast!, Mysterio and Scorpion , I just can't get that Beast for MSRP it seems ever , but nice to know Canadian EB Games are getting some good re-stocking done, and first time i've seen Jubilee in the wild

As man how frustrating! I've only seen the Caliban wave remnants at a local Wal-Mart. Blink seems to be the pegwarmer a bit. She's still there. Have not seen FAR FROM HOME in the wild as of yet.

Good Hunting!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SolidSnakeEyes said:

Just picked up Doppleganger at GameStop and used the BOGO to pick up a new Black Series figure. DG ain’t that bad in-hand. I think it’s better than the six-arm Spider-Man, that’s for sure.

i saw him at Gamestop and definitely thought he looked way,way, better than 6-arm spidey altho i know he has similar artic issues. I still might grab him at some point.  Which Black Series fig did you end up getting?

34 minutes ago, Starlord67 said:

As man how frustrating! I've only seen the Caliban wave remnants at a local Wal-Mart. Blink seems to be the pegwarmer a bit. She's still there. Have not seen FAR FROM HOME in the wild as of yet.

Good Hunting!

Blink does seem to be the one sticking around the most altho otherwise the wave has sold pretty quickly everywhere i've seen it.  I've only seen Far From Home figs at Gamestop, and then just Hydroman and Doppelganger.  Seems weird that all those Far From Home aisle endcaps came and went from Walmart without any sign of the wave, but they've had other issues this year so who knows.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 o

16 minutes ago, bashpics99 said:

 

Blink does seem to be the one sticking around the most altho otherwise the wave has sold pretty quickly everywhere i've seen it.  I've only seen Far From Home figs at Gamestop, and then just Hydroman and Doppelganger.  Seems weird that all those Far From Home aisle endcaps came and went from Walmart without any sign of the wave, but they've had other issues this year so who knows.

Crazy because Blink is one of the hardest figs to find where I'm at Gambit has been the pegwarmer around my parts along with as of lately Forge and Weapon X, all of the other Caliban wave has been really hard to find, Far from home wave has been pretty bad though mainly huge pegwarming new suit spideys, but as I said some re-stocks have been happening and seems the whole wave is getting action except Scorpion, Mysterio and Hydro-Man, Endgame has been strickly Loki and Union Jack, Rock Python was warming now he's nowhere

Wish Wal-marts here would even bother having a cool endcap, nothing like that happens here inless it's for some kids toy or transformers

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

i saw him at Gamestop and definitely thought he looked way,way, better than 6-arm spidey altho i know he has similar artic issues. I still might grab him at some point.  Which Black Series fig did you end up getting?

Blink does seem to be the one sticking around the most altho otherwise the wave has sold pretty quickly everywhere i've seen it.  I've only seen Far From Home figs at Gamestop, and then just Hydroman and Doppelganger.  Seems weird that all those Far From Home aisle endcaps came and went from Walmart without any sign of the wave, but they've had other issues this year so who knows.

I found Ezra from the newest wave. I've slowly found that entire wave at that same GameStop over the course of the past two weeks. They have trickled in one by one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SolidSnakeEyes said:

FYI Dorkside has the Vintage X-wave in-stock. 

I freaked out when I saw this as another opportunity to try and get storm, but it seems only the full wave, or individual figs other then storm or silver samurai  , still rad though 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I freaked out when I saw this as another opportunity to try and get storm, but it seems only the full wave, or individual figs other then storm or silver samurai  , still rad though 

Ah bummer! I’m sorry I got your hopes up. I had the full wave ordered so I didn’t bother to check before sharing. 

They are fulfilling new orders and pre-orders as of now, according to comments on their IG posts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/10/2019 at 12:01 PM, mako said:

Kinda took me by surprise, but the Captain America Bike Set is live on Pulse.

Thank you!  He's been my most anticipated release for the year along with Hulk & Wolverine.  Had to pre-order Sinister (who I had pre-ordered with Amazon) along with Cap to get the free shipping, even though they won't ship together.  Pulse is weird.  They need to just do free shipping.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...







Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE