aaozz9

Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

On 6/20/2019 at 4:33 PM, JHS said:

Thanks for the heads up. I called two of the stores in my area and they are just waiting till the 23 to put them out

Yeah I'm just waiting on the 23rd hoping we get them on the shelves (same as U.S.) here in Canada, although I'm really only after Julia and Doppel, maybe a Scorpion , maybe a MCU Mys

No shipping notice yet, but the charge for my Spider-Woman pre-order from Pulse has gone through.

A pre-auth for the Magneto set set has popped up as well.

Charges for the Far From Home wave from Pulse, hopefully a shipping notice by Monday.

Shipping notice from Amazon on the Magneto 3 Pack.

Family Matters pack is coming at me tomorrow! Pretty Stoked! 

I recently found an sh figuarts IW Hulk in barnes and noble. Everyone go check out to see if you can find one near you!

1 hour ago, SolidSnakeEyes said:

Magneto Family 3-pk arrived today and it’s very nice. Thankful for that Sunday delivery from Amazon  

84C39DC1-F34A-420E-9CED-8B9BA4696A08.jpeg

Yup, I received notification from Amazon Yesterday that the "Family matters" 3-pk would be arriving today and VOILA ITS HERE!  Kudos for that Amazon Sunday delivery, I am thankful as well.  

2 hours ago, SolidSnakeEyes said:

Magneto Family 3-pk arrived today and it’s very nice. Thankful for that Sunday delivery from Amazon  

84C39DC1-F34A-420E-9CED-8B9BA4696A08.jpeg

Mine's listed as "Out for Delivery" so it shouldn't be long.

The Far From Home wave is officially in stores now 23rd was the street date, found all of the figs, Just picked up the two I really wanted, sadly Scorpion and Mysterio were on hold for some other dude, but if he doesn't come through they will be mine

farfromHome.jpg

Mag Family arrived a few minutes ago. Dang, if that Scarlet Witch update isn't almost worth the price alone.

No sign of Far from Home in my neck of the woods yet, but then I already pre-ordered two of the only three I wanted: Julia Carpenter and Hydro-Man (Scorpion was sold out at Pulse). Charges have gone through though, so I expect they should ship tomorrow.

Am I the only one who hasn't seen the worthy/Walmart Captain America? Is anyone having trouble finding this guy at Walmart?

37 minutes ago, ComicsCrossing said:

Is the Infamous Iron Man (Doom) still in stores?

I saw two at my local Walgreens last Tuesday., here in Massachusetts. The previous visit a week or two before that, they had 3 in stock. But its WG so i'm guessing its wildly inconsistent from one store to the next. 

Other sightings:  Walmart restocked Caliban wave, Gamestop got Endgame wave 2.  Gamestop also has Star Wars Black Series Triple Zero.

The Walgreens in my area are pretty good with the exclusives. I have seen a few Infamous Iron Man, Mystiques is what I haven't seen in a while.

2 hours ago, americamgl said:

Am I the only one who hasn't seen the worthy/Walmart Captain America? Is anyone having trouble finding this guy at Walmart?

I haven’t seen Power and Glory Cap in my area (Lexington Ky), but my girlfriend found it in Michigan City, Indiana (NWI). I’m not sure if it’s just not reached my area or if I’ve managed to be totally undermined by scalpers, but no traces so far. 

I’ve never seen Mystique, and the one time it was available on the Walgreens website, they canceled the order on me.

5 hours ago, ComicsCrossing said:

Is the Infamous Iron Man (Doom) still in stores?

This figure is in almost every Walgreen’s in my area. With the exception of Mystique, Walgreen’s exclusives always linger around these parts for months or even years - we still have Black/Red Antman figures here and there. Opposite this, Mystique never showed up around me at all, and I found it in Indianapolis instead.

37 minutes ago, enzosaurusrex said:

If online is an option, it's showing up as available to ship:

https://www.walgreens.com/store/c/marvel-legends-infamous-iron-man-figure-6-inches/ID=prod6409800-product

Or you can always check if your area has Doom via their website.

Thanks for the info. I prefer finding them in store but I'll keep this in my back pocket as an option!

1 minute ago, SolidSnakeEyes said:

This figure is in almost every Walgreen’s in my area. With the exception of Mystique, Walgreen’s exclusives always linger around these parts for months or even years - we still have Black/Red Antman figures here and there. Opposite this, Mystique never showed up around me at all, and I found it in Indianapolis instead.

My Walgreens usually sits on their stock of Marvel Legends for awhile so sometimes they will get in a ton of new stuff, and then miss the next few waves because they are trying to unload that stock. That seems to be what phase the Walgreens around me are in right now. Though there are still a couple I havent gotten around to checking yet.

Scorpion is back in stock on Pulse. Got my order in this morning, just in case it sales out again.

Got a shipping notice for Hyrdro Man from Pulse. Still waiting for the notice on Scorpion and a few Black Series that I was charged for. 

Shipping notice for Julia Carpenter came in earlier. Should be here Wednesday. No movement on Hydro or Scorpion orders yet.