Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

1 hour ago, MonsterChris said:

The X-Factor 2-pack and X-Men 3-pack are both up on Pulse for pre-order now.  Due to ship December 1st.

As I got home from work, I noticed that I had received emails from Big Bad Toy Store and Dorkside Toys with announcements of the newest upcoming Marvel Legends waves.  As the Beast would say "Oh my stars and garters!".   When I saw the X=Men three pack I was ecstatic, ( personally I wanted a better Jean Grey than the 2013 ML figure)  liking Cyclops with alternate heads as well as Wolverine with bone claws.   I jumped on this set on pulse.  For me, Christmas will be coming early this year. Ho Ho Ho!!!

On 7/16/2019 at 10:48 PM, enzosaurusrex said:

Really hoping that Jean comes with a second head with a ponytail. My wish of orange/blue didn't happen so I'm hoping I get one of two.

So this Jean has the blue and ORANGE costume, and comes with a SECOND head with PONYTAIL. 😍😍😍 Needless to say I just preordered my set!

Anyways, turns out the street date for the 80th Anniversary wave was Thursday so I was able to pick up Colossus/Juggernaut two-pack. As someone that absolutely hated the BAF Juggernaut, I am in LOVVVVVVVVE with this Juggernaut. Love that unmasked head!

On 7/19/2019 at 5:41 PM, CobraSaboteur87 said:

Never mind, found it on their site after digging around as “marvel legends Spider-Man” didn’t quite cut it in the search lol.

DPCI: 087-16-0459

Walmart Cap SKU: 413500830 (this is the one that works in Brickseek as the SKU listed on their site for this figure does NOT work on Brickseek)

Nothing shows for either of these figures in my area yet (south Florida), nor has Binary marvel shown up yet either. 

Happy hunting!

Thanks for the heads up on the Walmart Cap SKU, its the last figure that I need to order in 2019,  Much appreciated CobraSaboteur87!!!

Just a heads up, I went to grab the Target EX Iron Man/Iron Spider set on my lunch break as BrickSeek lit up like a Xmas tree last night. I spoke to a manager and he confirmed they had the case of 4 in the back but told me to come back Sunday morning as it’s street dated in their system for 7/28. I’ll just show up Sunday morning and that will be that I suppose. 

I just need the Walmart Binary Marvel and the Walmart 80th Cap and I can cross 2019 off the list (unless there are a few more surprises in the works before years end of course) Going off of Rektangular’s leaks, there still might be a Punisher War Machine and Iron Man variant in store for the 80th fan channel releases so I guess we will see.

On 7/15/2019 at 12:37 AM, SolidSnakeEyes said:

Iron Man Target DPCI: 087 16 6499

Thor Target DPCI: 087 16 0464

Ran into a fellow collector today and we both picked up the 80th Anniversary Iron Man and Thor from a local Target in Lexington, Kentucky. Both stores in the city have cases of both figures, but haven’t made shelf space for them yet. I’m sure this is the situation in many other places too. Make sure to ask the reps to check because it seems like these things are lingering in the stock rooms!

Has anyone in the US actually found Emma Frost at Walgreens yet? I've been checking around all the places I found Mystique and none of them seem to have gotten any. Also, eBay listings sort of indicate that they haven't really properly hit the US yet, so I figured I'd check to see if anyone here knows otherwise.

13 minutes ago, Benn said:

Has anyone in the US actually found Emma Frost at Walgreens yet? I've been checking around all the places I found Mystique and none of them seem to have gotten any. Also, eBay listings sort of indicate that they haven't really properly hit the US yet, so I figured I'd check to see if anyone here knows otherwise.

I haven’t found her yet and the Walgreens in my area (Tampa, FL) usually get exclusives fairly early. 

Speaking of Walgreens, has anyone found the retro wave there? Or anywhere but GameStop? 

I was checking for one thing on the Gamestop website and noticed that the Colossus/Juggernaut site was available in some stores in my area.  I lucked out as the one I called in the Garden State Plaza in Paramus NJ had one and I placed it on hold and went there on my way to work.  As  I got there, two guys were checking it out. WHEW!!!! It pays to call ahead.  They also just got in the Wendigo wave.

21 hours ago, CobraSaboteur87 said:

Just a heads up, I went to grab the Target EX Iron Man/Iron Spider set on my lunch break as BrickSeek lit up like a Xmas tree last night. I spoke to a manager and he confirmed they had the case of 4 in the back but told me to come back Sunday morning as it’s street dated in their system for 7/28. I’ll just show up Sunday morning and that will be that I suppose. 

I just need the Walmart Binary Marvel and the Walmart 80th Cap and I can cross 2019 off the list (unless there are a few more surprises in the works before years end of course) Going off of Rektangular’s leaks, there still might be a Punisher War Machine and Iron Man variant in store for the 80th fan channel releases so I guess we will see.

Had the same thing happen to me, I called my local Target when BrickSeek showed it was in stock, it sounded like they had it on the shelves but the employee knew it was street dated, said Sunday was the day.  

Found the X-force wave today at Target. Man the Mr. Sinister and Nightcrawler are Awesome!! I'm a huge fan of the Nightcrawler figure. His extra hand and heads are PERFECT!

Boomer looks good too! Cannonball ain't bad since I would pose him without legs anyway. The only one I didn't get was Wolverine.  I'm gonna sell off Wendigo. 

37 minutes ago, Starlord67 said:

Found the X-force wave today at Target. Man the Mr. Sinister and Nightcrawler are Awesome!! I'm a huge fan of the Nightcrawler figure. His extra hand and heads are PERFECT!

Boomer looks good too! Cannonball ain't bad since I would pose him without legs anyway. The only one I didn't get was Wolverine.  I'm gonna sell off Wendigo. 

Where?