aaozz9

Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

31 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Super Angry, my local EB got a full re-stock of Caliban Wave and Far From Home Wave, some dude came in moments before me and bought the Beast!, Mysterio and Scorpion , I just can't get that Beast for MSRP it seems ever , but nice to know Canadian EB Games are getting some good re-stocking done, and first time i've seen Jubilee in the wild

As man how frustrating! I've only seen the Caliban wave remnants at a local Wal-Mart. Blink seems to be the pegwarmer a bit. She's still there. Have not seen FAR FROM HOME in the wild as of yet.

Good Hunting!

2 hours ago, SolidSnakeEyes said:

Just picked up Doppleganger at GameStop and used the BOGO to pick up a new Black Series figure. DG ain’t that bad in-hand. I think it’s better than the six-arm Spider-Man, that’s for sure.

i saw him at Gamestop and definitely thought he looked way,way, better than 6-arm spidey altho i know he has similar artic issues. I still might grab him at some point.  Which Black Series fig did you end up getting?

34 minutes ago, Starlord67 said:

As man how frustrating! I've only seen the Caliban wave remnants at a local Wal-Mart. Blink seems to be the pegwarmer a bit. She's still there. Have not seen FAR FROM HOME in the wild as of yet.

Good Hunting!

Blink does seem to be the one sticking around the most altho otherwise the wave has sold pretty quickly everywhere i've seen it.  I've only seen Far From Home figs at Gamestop, and then just Hydroman and Doppelganger.  Seems weird that all those Far From Home aisle endcaps came and went from Walmart without any sign of the wave, but they've had other issues this year so who knows.

o

16 minutes ago, bashpics99 said:

Blink does seem to be the one sticking around the most altho otherwise the wave has sold pretty quickly everywhere i've seen it.  I've only seen Far From Home figs at Gamestop, and then just Hydroman and Doppelganger.  Seems weird that all those Far From Home aisle endcaps came and went from Walmart without any sign of the wave, but they've had other issues this year so who knows.

Crazy because Blink is one of the hardest figs to find where I'm at Gambit has been the pegwarmer around my parts along with as of lately Forge and Weapon X, all of the other Caliban wave has been really hard to find, Far from home wave has been pretty bad though mainly huge pegwarming new suit spideys, but as I said some re-stocks have been happening and seems the whole wave is getting action except Scorpion, Mysterio and Hydro-Man, Endgame has been strickly Loki and Union Jack, Rock Python was warming now he's nowhere

Wish Wal-marts here would even bother having a cool endcap, nothing like that happens here inless it's for some kids toy or transformers

Got my Scorpion in the mail yesterday! Love the figure, despite the size, and really seriously thankful it has a bendy-tail. 

Just walked in the house to be greeted by Beta Ray Bill (thanks hon!)....I thought I only wanted the original in his Simonson Armor but seeing him in person he's definatly replacing the old one!!!  

2 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

i saw him at Gamestop and definitely thought he looked way,way, better than 6-arm spidey altho i know he has similar artic issues. I still might grab him at some point.  Which Black Series fig did you end up getting?

I found Ezra from the newest wave. I've slowly found that entire wave at that same GameStop over the course of the past two weeks. They have trickled in one by one.

2 hours ago, SolidSnakeEyes said:

FYI Dorkside has the Vintage X-wave in-stock. 

I freaked out when I saw this as another opportunity to try and get storm, but it seems only the full wave, or individual figs other then storm or silver samurai  , still rad though 

Seems like the Cap motorcycle comes shipped in a 3-set with 2 Xaviers (as opposed to the earlier 2 Deadpools + 1 Xavier in a box).

I picked up Union Jack and SMFFH Mysterio today at Target.  I was shocked to see the End Game wave except for Rock Python.  I walked around the corner and found the Spider-Man Far From Home display on the end cap and spotted Mysterio and most of the figures from this wave.  

47 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I freaked out when I saw this as another opportunity to try and get storm, but it seems only the full wave, or individual figs other then storm or silver samurai  , still rad though 

Ah bummer! I’m sorry I got your hopes up. I had the full wave ordered so I didn’t bother to check before sharing. 

They are fulfilling new orders and pre-orders as of now, according to comments on their IG posts.

Got the shipping notice for my Riders Cap set. The tracking number provided shows up as "Not Found" at FedEx (never a good sign), but Pulse says its coming.

On 7/10/2019 at 12:01 PM, mako said:

Kinda took me by surprise, but the Captain America Bike Set is live on Pulse.

Thank you!  He's been my most anticipated release for the year along with Hulk & Wolverine.  Had to pre-order Sinister (who I had pre-ordered with Amazon) along with Cap to get the free shipping, even though they won't ship together.  Pulse is weird.  They need to just do free shipping.

War Machine just arrived. I don't do MCU any more, but I'm glad I got this one.

2 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

Korg set just came in the mail from Barnes & Noble... woohoo!!!!

053D748C-09A7-40BA-9989-655483C85852.jpeg

465CF7D6-8A0C-4EF1-B8DB-3A49211565D6.jpeg

A499A091-3B7A-4220-908C-9789F5141351.jpeg

What did you search to find this set… looking on their website I’ve found no trace

38 minutes ago, McHogan said:

What did you search to find this set… looking on their website I’ve found no trace

Looks like they took down the listing, sorry.  heard some folks are finding this set at Gamestop now as well as Skurge/Hela, and in some cases have been able to take advantage of the BOGO sale

Are all the 80th anniversary figures going to be available in brick and mortar stores?  I don’t want to pay for shipping and would rather see it in person before ordering.  

36 minutes ago, CO_Alex said:

Are all the 80th anniversary figures going to be available in brick and mortar stores?  I don’t want to pay for shipping and would rather see it in person before ordering.  

Yeah, but a few of them are "fan channel" exclusives, which just means they're kept out of the big box distribution chains, so they won't be at Target, Walgreens, or Walmart. They do sometimes show up at Gamestop or Barnes & Noble, and they should be carried by comic shops and other mom and pop shops. This includes Cowboy Wolverine, Big-Time Spider-Man, and Agent Anti-Venom. Others are Target or Walmart exclusives, like classic Cap.

1 hour ago, enzosaurusrex said:

What's the BOGO sale? It doesn't seem to be showing up on Gamestop's website.

Buy one figure, get half off a 2nd figure. I’m not sure if its advertised on their homepage, but it did show up when I added a couple of MLs to my cart and then went to checkout. I’m not sure if it applies to the big sets though. And of course GameStop charges a bit higher than some retailers but in the end it works out to a little over $17 for normal figures, before tax

i believe it runs thru 7/20

1 hour ago, CO_Alex said:

80th Cap is a Walmart Exclusive.

the Peggy Carter set is an Amazon exclusive 

the iron spider/iron man set is rumored to be target exclusive.

benn mentioned the hulk set; I believe the rest could be sold at any store.

altho since the 10th anniv sets didn’t seem to sell all that well I do wonder if stores will order fewer of these sets

On 6/29/2019 at 5:25 AM, Dodge76 said:

I saw on the frontpage that Robot Kingdom or whatever their name is is shipping them soon. I think they are overseas though. Thats what I saw.

Thanks 

9 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

80th Cap is a Walmart Exclusive.

the Peggy Carter set is an Amazon exclusive 

the iron spider/iron man set is rumored to be target exclusive.

benn mentioned the hulk set; I believe the rest could be sold at any store.

altho since the 10th anniv sets didn’t seem to sell all that well I do wonder if stores will order fewer of these sets

Cap with motorcycle can be ordered on Hasbro Pulse, so not sure if it's really a Walmart Exclusive as well.  I hope it is still an exclusive to Walmart because  maybe Hasbro will sell everything on Pulse in addition  to being a store exclusive.

6 minutes ago, sharky1999 said:

Cap with motorcycle can be ordered on Hasbro Pulse, so not sure if it's really a Walmart Exclusive as well.  I hope it is still an exclusive to Walmart because  maybe Hasbro will sell everything on Pulse in addition  to being a store exclusive.

The 80th Cap i'm referring to a comics version based on the art of Alex Ross - that is a Walmart exclusive.   the WW II Cap on motorcycle is part of the ultimate riders line, i think.  I don't believe the motorcycle set is exclusive , iirc they are shipping him out with more Prof X sets (in august or the fall?)